Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2018 23:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Temple Street Carnal fun

Date & Time of Session:  23/08/18 – 10:45
Location:  Hong Kong’s Temple St: #99-101. extreme northern entrance  by the ‘gate’ on Kansu St.
Name:  Liu Ping
Link: na
Agent: indy
Nationality & Language: Mandarin
Face:  4; Body:4 Skill: 5; Service: 5; GFE: 5 PSE: 3
Price & Session Length:  $600hk - 90 minutes; multiple shots.
Repeat: possibly
Introduction & photos: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 5555&highlight=

Yes, I know I overpaid – like a newbie rookie; however, the sex and her attitude were so hot I was not going to argue. It began when I went all in for 2 hours, multiple shots, and then she suggested bringing in a friend for $1000hk. I did ask for some time with just her, to start, before her friend came in. Then, she was just so full of tricks I decided the second body wasn’t needed and could possibly just be a distraction, let alone figuring out how we were all going to fit on a single bed.

Teasingly, she is a very hot older milf, and  in her day she would have easily been a 12 out of 10! Everything about her is beauty in perfect proportion. However, she suckered me in at first when I asked her online for a 2+ hour romping session and asked her the cost. Her response, “what ever you think I’m worth hon.” When it was time to pay she mentioned I had already agreed to $1000hk, and when I replied that was for two girls and 2 hours, but instead it was one girl for 90 minutes she just shrugged her shoulders. We finally settled on what I paid with no hard feelings by anyone – my lb was so happy and that’s all that counted to the mind below.

The realities: typical Temple St. shithole small walkup, shower was almost impossible, paper towels for drying. It sucked more than any place I’ve ever been to before, with the exception of Tijuana.

However, her sensuality made all that disappear, all the peripherals disappeared, and it was just her, her lips breathing on your ears, sucking on your nipples, while offering her neck for nuzzling, and her slightly overripe, but not sagging and still beautifully responsive 34Cs.

Then the discovery of Liu’s biggest attributes – her wantonness! While enjoying very tasty daty, she didn’t just want licks and slurps, she wanted that clit sucked hard and thrust it into your mouth with persuasive hip movements – not in a sensual way but like in an uncontrollable person with a hammer trying to make a nail disappear into the wood. And this is when one of her idiosyncrasies started – a noise she makes most like when you are goading a horse to start or go faster …. by sucking air into the corner of your mouth while your tongue is firmly pressing its roof and  vibrates from the base.I guess you could call it a clicking noise, but it’s more than that and continued throughout our session.

Back to the deed, this aggressiveness was a massive turn on and manifested itself even more as she did not fondle LB during her bbbj, but she devoured him as if she hadn’t eaten for a week. No teeth, no pain, but deep and deeper then out and then all the way in again, with no hands, while her head does a slight but wild thrashing movement – it did not initiate a quick feeling of uncontrolled cumming, but just of stunning sensations.

All this lead to a heightened need for sex’s ultimate aim – insertion! And if her other skills weren’t enough this is were Liu excels! Her Kegel muscles are trained to perfection the literal grasping and milking of LB was like something never felt before. She could grasp it hard, or create a rippling effect along its length – absolutely sensational. This is what separates her form 1000’s of other WG’s – a pro’s pro! It seemed like she was in total control and could control if and when I was going to cum.

We never explored any positions other than CG, because it was so perfect – she would bend down, and start nuzzling my ears, then give a full deep kiss, while I could caress her breasts and nipples when not thumbing her clit, or pulling her closer to suck her nipples and neck that lead up to a hot messy kiss. Insatiable seemed to be meeting insatiable!

Unfortunately, after that first eventual cum I couldn’t get it up for a second round, despite her best efforts, and trust me they were extraordinary, LB was drained and would need a good rest before coming around again – oh to be with this woman when we were both in our 20s or 30s! I doubt if you could count the cummings using both hands …

As a side note, several year ago I walked along Temple St in the early daylight morning and found no signs of fun;  but now it’s got WGs of all ages and sizes handing out in doorways and corners by 10:30, as well as old aunties and uncles enticing you to look at their stables. Of the literal dozens available there were at least two young stunners that beg another excursion in the very near future.

Recent Ratings
karlos   27-11-2023 22:00  Karma  +4   
CuriousGeorgeHK   4-1-2022 15:57  Acceptance  +1   
MrButtons   8-12-2021 17:27  Karma  +5   
waynebill792   6-4-2019 14:25  Karma  +2   hey, can you give me her wechat?
sky004   24-9-2018 17:02  Karma  +2   Excellent!
zennor   24-9-2018 05:31  Karma  +4   wow!
adrenal   22-9-2018 23:52  Karma  +6   k's
blast77   18-9-2018 15:25  Karma  +8   Well done
UncleDad   18-9-2018 02:15  Karma  +10   Gilf------????....tastic
jack.jackson   10-9-2018 20:38  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
1591141   8-9-2018 18:57  Karma  +2   good report
halfclover   27-8-2018 16:34  Karma  +8   Excellent report, thanks
Coffeee   27-8-2018 05:18  Karma  +4   I'm exhausted just reading about the session... Fantastic report!
bohica   27-8-2018 04:12  Karma  +8   Carny fun!!!
Freelancer   25-8-2018 17:24  Karma  +8   Ever try bringing her back to your place or hotel?
batman108   25-8-2018 13:18  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
porkchops   25-8-2018 06:37  Karma  +6   Great!
JJJ37   25-8-2018 01:45  Karma  +5   
Mister   24-8-2018 23:59  Karma  +5   One for the highlights reel
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2018 00:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Freelancer

Freelancer  Ever try bringing her back to your place or hotel?

Definitely, couldn't bring her back to my place; however, one of Hong Kong's hourly themed love hotels would definitely be a fun time. The added ambiance would make it much easier to stay for round 2.

I put that to her for her response but have not heard back from her yet ...