Date: August 08, 2018 (2:00pm)
Name: Karina
Face: 4/5
Body 4.5/5
Skill: 4.9/5
Service: 4.5/5
Overall: 4.8/5
Cost: CAD$200 (45mins)

Like my last report said, heard a lot of good things about Karina but either timing not right for me or she on sick leave.  WeChat the day before and ask for Karina and booked for 2pm.......was asked to confirm 11am today (which I did).  *Once you use this agent a few times, she is really easy to deal with WeChat, before that she reply really late when you WeChat (not sure why), I suggest calling till she have your number on her “client’s list”.*  

Was late 3 mins and agent message me asking if I arrived.  Sent me the buzz code and suite number and up I ran!

Door opened waiting for me before I can walk close enough to see what number is that door.   So now I confirmed those comments on their website is true.  She go smooth skin and a pair of killing eyes.  Nicely done C+, 5’7”, Long legs with nice round ass.  Look 90% of what they put in the website.  

Shower with minimum touching only eye contact and good smile....now I started to worry, she is not what those reviews said???  Asked for LB to be in her mouth she said “No”.  WTF??  OK with her limited english I will see what’s going to happen next.  Her phone beeped and she glanced at it but didn’t pickup to reply......She dried me and herself and started to dress herself and at the same time passing me my pants and shirt getting me to do so......hmmm.....now I am worried (what’s that message she just received?  Cops?).  I dressed quickly and was ready to fly out the door and she pushed me to the wall HARD and unzipped me with my belt still on, dick is not hard at all worrying what the text message was, she pull out said something In Korean and started to shallow it, LB wake up fast and her eye contact with the saliva sound make it so much better but I have to say she BJ skill wasn’t as good as Lexi (last report   http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1 ).  Some teeth touches but her killing eyes looking upwards while I am still standing made me want to CIM.  

Few minutes passed she capped me and she walked to the bed with her Butt up on 4 facing me pushing her lingerie underwear side way a little showing LS lips without stripping (she was wearing something like those in the Pic).  I undo my belt quickly after I saw that position and the “come fuck me” eyes!   Not sure about you guys but this is wild to me, is not just another punt, she is making it interesting.  Doggy for about few minutes while she was tickling my balls.  She had this soft moaning made me couldn’t hold on for long.  As I speeded up and maybe she sensed I am about to cum, she squeezed hard on her butt and I “BANG!”.

Showered, Paid and Left.  Believe me, I will be back.  Who knows what other crazy shit she will do once I repeat few times.   Till next time, keep firing BROS!!!!

Recent Ratings
blast77   9-8-2018 23:31  Karma  +8   Nice one
obe   9-8-2018 13:36  Karma  +10   Excellent
bohica   8-8-2018 21:45  Karma  +5   "Shallow" it points!!!
Mister   8-8-2018 13:40  Karma  +5   Original
UncleDad   8-8-2018 12:20  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic!!!
batman108   8-8-2018 12:09  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks