Nationality & Language: PRC
Face:  8.5/10
Body:  8.5/10  
Skill: 7/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  $900, 60 mins
Repeat: Definitely

I wrote a previous report about this spa regarding a girl named Julia. As mentioned previously, I really feel so comfortable about this place that I will return. Well, I did yesterday night.

So I finished work late last evening and was wondering whether I could find some place to wind down. Immediately I thought of my favourite "private club". I sent a text to Cola, the lady boss, and she instantly recommended her new girl Mimi.

When I arrived, Cola was away, so I didn't get a chance to see my favourite babe, still trying to date her, by the way. Haha! Anyway, a girl called Shan Shan brought me into the room, this time they added candles to further improve the ambience of the place.

Shortly, Mimi came into the room. She was very pretty, apparently from Sze Chuan. About 1.6m tall. She started by removing my clothes like a mistress normally would. Whilst I removed hers like a sex hungry man would, haha! She had a pair of beautiful breasts with pink nipples. And her skin was snow white and very smooth. Her legs, absolutely mesmerising. She showered me in a relatively spacious shower area and took time to caress me all over making me tingle. She paid special attention to my manhood which took me to great heights. I had to stop her before I shoot my load.

Then she dried me and sent me off to the double bed, which was clean and had a luxurious feel to it. She joined me shortly and wanted to start the massage. I am not really a massage person, so I declined and started to kiss her and caress her. She didn't allow lip kissing, so I kissed her on her neck, behind her ears , her shoulders and slowly to her breasts. She was moaning a lot which made me really high. Then I took her nipple into my mouth to lick and suck. She arched back a little and seemed to really enjoy it. My hands roamed freely as I was sucking her nipples until I approached her pussy.

Her pussy was soaking wet. Fingering her was a complete joy. And seeing her expression made me crazy! She allowed me to continue for awhile before she pushed me down and started licking me all over. She spent a good amount of time on my nipples and even more time on my manhood. Her combination of touch, lick and suck brought me to the edge of orgasm but she was careful not to let me shoot. She kept me on the edge for long enough to make me very very hungry.

Without warning, I flipped her down put on my cap and starting pumping her. She was moaning and groaning all this while, making me think she was also on the edge. That made me accelerate my pumping action and before long I was spent. It was a really amazing experience. I felt like I was making love to my girlfriend.

I have been really impressed with both the hardware and software of this place. Cola takes the extra effort to make her customers feel comfortable. I will definitely return. I heard there are more beautiful girls on their way. Will keep everyone posted.

One more thing, when I was done, there was another customer coming in. So they kept me in the room until the other customer was safely in his room. They told me that most customers are sensitive about seeing other people. I was delighted by this. It demonstrated a very high level of discreetness. Thumbs up to that!

[ Last edited by  hornychap at 19-7-2018 17:30 ]

Recent Ratings
mchk   20-8-2018 19:08  Karma  +6   
batman108   20-7-2018 04:06  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
JJJ37   20-7-2018 00:42  Karma  +4   
jimbo141   19-7-2018 23:13  Karma  +3   very good
lawacu   19-7-2018 22:43  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
UncleDad   19-7-2018 22:01  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
Mister   19-7-2018 20:41  Karma  +4   $900 standard rate for massage and FS? Do the girls resemble the photos in the db profile?
alphonzehk   19-7-2018 17:54  Karma  +3   Tried arranging visit by text; absolutely no English at all. Very frustrating.