Karma 515
Acceptance 155
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2018 16:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The Tale of Tatiana - Part 2

Date & Time of Session: April 2017 Evening (A couple of days after Part 1)
Name: Tatiana
Link: Edit AU: Competing Website
Agent: Independent
Nationality & Language: Russian
Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5 nice abs, nice butt, 0 body fat, fake tits
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 10/5
Price & Session Length:  2500 (+ 2500 to cover the part 1)

Here's Part 1 for those who haven't read it yet: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

---

Hello All, as promised, here's part 2 of our encounter.  With Tatiana herself commenting on my previous post clarifying a few things and saying she liked my review, I am taking that as an OK from her to write my second instalment.

Since the first meet-up, I kept constant contact with Tatiana with flirty messages back and forth.  She would send me a picture of her in sexy lingerie once in a while.  We settled for a time and date and I double confirmed it on the day to make sure that she was still ok with the time.  Although the first time didn't work out as expected, I stressed to her that it wasn't in any way her fault.  However, she is eager to make me cum like a child in his puberty.  We started messaging each other constantly a few hours before we met.  I would ask her how her day has been and she would send me sexy pictures of her which gave me a hard-on.

This time round, she asked me to head to another apartment in Sheung Wan.  Though this place was a little smaller (1 studio with open kitchen and open toilet) it was equally luxurious and comfortable to relax in.  As before, I had to wait a bit as she was still getting ready, which I had no problem with.  I asked her if she wanted anything to drink and she asked me to get some condoms which I obliged.

When I got up to the apartment, she was wearing some white lingerie which shows her curves perfectly. I settled my things down and we had a quick cigarette and chatted a bit about our days.  Took a shower myself though the room was semi dim and I kept dropping the shower gel (those small hotel style bottles) on the floor and not be able to find it. .  It was a hot day, so I took my time in the shower like I would at home while she's leaning by the sink smoking and chatting to me.

Got out of the shower and jumped to the bed where we started feeling each other up.  She turned off the lights, lit some candles and turned on some calming music for some great ambience.  The next hour or so of the time was all a blur.  We had some great sex that involved deepthroating, vaginal sex, anal and back and forth with all positions imaginable.  I'm glad I bought a couple of packs of condoms as we almost ran out of condoms through changing positions and alternating between her throating my cock and me penetrating her anus.

It must have been more than an hour by this time, I was spent and lying on the bed with her sucking my cock sensually and I eventually released my load all into her tight little throat.  It was otherworldly.

I took a shower and we spent more time smoking and chatting.  She then told me she now understands why it takes me so long to come and said that I was a visual person.  I needed to see what I was doing and be able to admire her body in a more lit room.  Which to be fair, is 100% true and I should have told her what I like and dislike from the get go.  But I just didn't want to be a difficult customer (although it did end up that way as she had to put a lot more effort into it that she otherwise would have)

The whole session must have lasted at least 1.5 to 2 hours.  I decided to leave a total of 5000 for her as I didn't pay for the previous session but still thought it was right to pay for it as a deal is a deal.  Again, she gave me the "no need to pay for 2 sessions", I still insisted and that was that.

She gave me a big hug and I left.

All in all, she made me understand that I need to express more clearly what I want as that can often make the deal much easier and enjoyable for both of us.  But not to take away from what she is able to achieve.  Absolutely top notch and unrivalled technique and work ethics.  Ultimately, as she said herself, she's just a regular girl who likes to be loved and treated well.  As long as you treat her with the respect, you can be sure that she will give you the fuck of your life.

Treat her nice guys, she's a real gem and worth every penny and more.

Hopefully if work takes be back to Hong Kong regularly again, there will be part 3 and many more to come.

[ Last edited by  aurufc at 15-8-2018 14:58 ]

Recent Ratings
pipolaki   10-9-2018 13:51  Acceptance  +4   Nice one... you're falling in love dude !
porkchops   26-7-2018 00:17  Karma  +6   Thanks for these reports!
zhude10   25-7-2018 16:29  Karma  +2   Superb report.
adrenal   20-7-2018 01:48  Karma  +6   well done
hotjac   18-7-2018 21:36  Karma  +5   Most excellent - what an incredible find!
cknc31   18-7-2018 12:38  Karma  +3   Great 2 part report!
austin821   17-7-2018 13:12  Karma  +5   Cheers
tenaciousd   17-7-2018 11:32  Karma  +2   Excellent
bohica   17-7-2018 10:45  Karma  +8   Congrats, you finally nailed the 'tail' of Tatiana
Johnnyr555   17-7-2018 04:53  Karma  +5   Great report
batman108   17-7-2018 00:43  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mike747   16-7-2018 23:54  Karma  +4   Excellent! you found yourself a winner! happy there are still girls like this to be found! cheers !
wcguy   16-7-2018 23:36  Acceptance  +1   
UncleDad   16-7-2018 21:52  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic!
obe   16-7-2018 18:54  Karma  +10   Thanks
lawacu   16-7-2018 17:15  Acceptance  +1   Thank you. Good report.