Karma 4324
Acceptance 420
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 19:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
All natural D cup Thai Jina with agent SS is back

Since my last punt, I had been self-imposing a 1 month restriction for punting, since I was doing 3 to 4 punts per week, which I think it’s too much (what do you guys think??) However, during this short-lived self-imposed restriction period, I was still checking out the DB on a daily basis.  And when I realised that Jina is back in town! That self-imposed restriction just simply went out of the window!

So I arranged the meeting with Jina on 13/7 at lunch time via whatapps with agent SS, which was easy! Got to The hotel at NP and whatapps agent SS for the room number. Agent SS’s reply was quick and I went straight to Jina’s room without needing to hoover around the lobby.

Door opened and it’s the same pretty Jina.  With colour contact lenses, this time it’s light brown. She gave me this surprise look and she said that she remembered me (perhaps because of the fact that this is the 4th time I am seeing her). She was in a tank top with a black skirt with full make up on. She looks like she just woke up tho and the ensuing small talks revealed that I was the first customer of the day.

Then it was the same routine all over again. Stripped down, jumped into the shower together, Jina wash your front, Jina asked you to turn back, then Jina wash your back. Repeated with rinsing. Sounds like a recipe.

Onto the bed, she put the cover on me after a few stroke of my LB (as it’s already rock hard by the time I came out of the shower). CBJ was still awesome, Jina asked me to spread my legs wide and started with sucking the tip with a high frequency with little suction. Then after a while, she went deep (but not DT tho) for a good while. Then went back to the tip only this time with good suction, at the same time she was using her fingers to massage the base of my LB while going up and down. I guess it’s like a Thai massage on LB while CBJ.

All along I could hear the sound of her saliva, she’s like sucking a lollipop. She also gave me this dirty look while CBJ (room was kind of dark every time tho, so heads up for guys who are visual). So I just put my hands behind my back to look at her sucking my LB. In fact, I would get hard simply by thinking of the dirty look she gave me while CBJ.

After a good 15 mins of CBJ or so, we started with mish, this is always the case with Jina, as this would give me the perfect view to those all natural bouncy boobs of hers.  No lube, same tight LS. Did the same trick as before with her boobs, both licking her nipple at the same time while mish. Then crossed her arms to have a look at her long cleavage. I kept on playing with her boobs for much longer, then i started to kiss her neck on both sides and she started to give me this different moan, and this gave me the GF feel that I was not expecting from Jina (compare to the last 3 visits, she was much colder and not much talking and routine, I guess  we simply need time to warm up).

We switched to doggie, so that I could view my LB going in and out of her ass. Majority of the time, my hands were on her boobs playing around. Then I realised that it’s almost time for me to leave as it’s a lunchtime treat for me, so we switched back to mish, this time she was fingering her clit while I kept pounding her for another 5 mins and then it’s

Afterwards, it’s shower together again and she said that she will be leaving HK again in late July. so I guess I will go back for more before she leaves again. Happy punting guys!

Here are 2 photos of Jina that I obtained via whatapps! Enjoy!

Shout out to brother “porkchops” for an assessment of my use of the exclamation marks for this post!!!!

[ Last edited by  Sherno at 13-7-2018 19:55 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
frostryder75   21-7-2018 20:50  Karma  +3   Can you drop the RA to 30?
Petay_1283   18-7-2018 12:22  Karma  +8   
blahblah777   17-7-2018 16:34  Karma  +3   
adrenal   16-7-2018 10:09  Karma  +6   
wcguy   15-7-2018 16:22  Acceptance  +1   
Freelancer   14-7-2018 18:37  Karma  +6   If you can afford the punts then why not
sportylord369   14-7-2018 16:29  Karma  +2   I just had a similar experience with her today! Great find.
godisdead   14-7-2018 13:18  Karma  +3   Excellent
batman108   14-7-2018 01:51  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
blast77   13-7-2018 22:49  Karma  +8   If unchained, 3-4/wk is a good ryhthm
stinkyfeet   13-7-2018 22:10  Karma  +8   
omegasupreme   13-7-2018 20:34  Karma  +3   Nice. Can u please PM agents WhatsApp?
lawacu   13-7-2018 20:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent