Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 18:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[JAPAN] [TOKYO] Satin Doll, high class soapland

Date: Early July 2018, mid-afternoon
Name: Karen
Link: http://www.s-doll.com/profile.html?id=4
Nationality: Japanese
Language: Japanese (I'm around JLPT N4, which is middle school level)
Face: 3/5 (subjective)
Body: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price: 77000JPY for 2 hours
WIR: No, but recommended if you want a safe bet

So after a few days in Osaka and the Japanese countryside, I returned to Tokyo for a few days of fine dining and punting. Upon returning to Tokyo and checking into my hotel, I travelled forth to Yoshiwara, hoping to secure a great punt since it was a weekday afternoon. Roaming around Yoshiwara, I had quite a bit of luck with the doormen all trying to get my business (with Kinpeibai funnily enough having a black doorman with an American accent trying to reel me in). I tried my luck at a few high end soaplands, but the girls I wanted either weren't available, or I was turned down due to foreigner status. In the end, I decided to return to Satin Doll, a group who's very foreigner friendly- I saw 2 white guys while waiting for my play session. The staff at Satin Doll are friendly chaps, if you're respectful they too will be respectful and willing to give good recommendations. When I walked in, only 2 girls were available (Karen and Mimi), and 4 girls from their sister shop Last Scene. I picked Karen since she's been working there for a while with good reviews from both locals and foreigners alike. If you'd like to check out what their lounge looks like I believe I shared a photo in my soapland post from last December.

At any rate, I was brought to the stairs, where Karen was waiting for me in a nice dress. Unfortunately, her face was a bit of a disappointment. While she did bear resemblance to her photos online- Karen looked significantly less Japanese in real life, if I had to guess I'd say she was maybe part Filipino? I'm a bit funny in the sense that only East Asian girls turn me on, so this wasn't the best start. However, I'd say that Karen made up for it in GFE and service. Karen had a knack for making the experience feel quite genuine, such as asking you to unzip her dress for her, snuggling up to you whilst you make small talk. Overall her service was very good, barring a few lapses. One thing I was very impressed with was Karen's mat play skill. I haven't tried as many soaplands as I'd have liked, but Karen's mat play is by far the best I've ever had. I can't adequately describe the sensations felt during the mat play session. It's safe to say that her mat play will make you feel like you're in a JAV film, at some point in time she asked me to get on all fours and if you watch JAV I guess you have a rough idea of what went on. All in all this was a very satisfactory punt, I managed to pop twice with 20 minutes to spare. To sum it up, the play order was as follows: walk in, take a shower together since the weather was hot, mat play + first pop, wash up to get rid of lotion before cuddling and small talk on bed, round 2 on bed.

When we were done, Karen asked to add me on Line and she sent me a thank you note in English the following day. Whether this was scripted/fake, it was a nice touch. The staff were polite, and called me a cab at my request. Overall, I think my major issue was just Karen's exotic looks, and if she had the looks of a stereotypical cute Japanese girl I'd have rated this punt a lot more highly. If you're not weird like me in the sense that only East Asian girls turn you on, I'd strongly recommend Karen. But I wouldn't see her again because Yoshiwara has plenty of other girls on offer.

Recent Ratings
paladin310   23-7-2018 11:42  Karma  +5   Excellent
lefeu   23-7-2018 10:02  Karma  +6   Thx
JackTheBat   14-7-2018 23:47  Karma  +10   Yoshiwara...the stuff of legends. Nice report, thanks.
halfclover   14-7-2018 14:18  Karma  +8   Nice
batman108   14-7-2018 01:50  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
rajuk   13-7-2018 23:08  Karma  +3   Current Yen to £ rate conversion this punt cost £515.9 too much but she is cute
blast77   13-7-2018 22:35  Karma  +8   Excellent
Dr.A   13-7-2018 19:09  Karma  +5   BBBJ or CBJ ??
rocketlaces
Erotic Emperor

UID 169813
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2959
Posts 68
Karma 2954
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-12-2016
Location Japan/Singapore/Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 19:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 rocketlaces's post

@Dr.A BBBJ- most soaplands be they high or low end do bbbj

Recent Ratings
paladin310   23-7-2018 11:43  Acceptance  +1   The high end soaplands, condom use is usually optional.