Registered 1-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2018 16:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SS Sofia (NP)

Thread Subject: SS Sofia - she's a milf for sure
Date & Time of Session:  Today at around 1:30 PM
Name:  Sofia
Link: http://go141.com/en/A75323-NP-Ho ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Agent: SS
Nationality & Language: She's from Spain and can speak ok english
Age: Not 26 which SS advertises but more like mid-late 30's imo (again I am terrible at this)
Face: 1.5/5 - very low here because her face does not look like the pictures, it's definitely psed. Look at the pictures and add wrinkles and more face fat
Body:  4/5 - The body is almost exactly the same which is really nice, but a bit more thicker. However, there is evidence of baby damage around her belly and her tits are fake.
Skill: 3/5 (will clarify)
Service: 5/5 (Will Clarify)
GFE: 4/5 - will attempt to get comfortable with you and get to know you better before the service starts
PSE: 1/5 - way way more gfe
Price & Session Length:  $800 - 45 min
Repeat: Maybe not since it wasn't worth the price tag

Summary:
Sup bros, I have to keep this short due to time. Messaged the agent on wechat and instantly got a reply within 2 minutes and saw that Sofia was available. She looked really attractive in her pictures that lured me in. So I booked her as soon as I could and started to head towards the given hotel. Again, SS really stepping up their game as they are way way more responsive and the girls look pretty similar tothe given pictures. Arrived at the hotel, and I was greeted by a woman who's body is exactly like the pictures which was as I am a big tits guy but the face was really underwhelming as I didn't get the same feeling from the pictures I saw. Anyway, we both shower together and she comments that I am really tall and really is into tall guys. And she kept calling me hunny and baby the whole time which really pushes the GFE experience. Get into the bed, and as the catbath started, I just started going to town on those tits. Boy were they a handful, loved every second of sucking those babies. Then she puts a condom on and we go into 69 (I guess she let me because I was her first customer of the day). Her CBJ is pretty average but she does DT it. She even gives me a titjob which is really nice of her. From there, we did the standard CG, Mish, Doggy, Mish. Her voice was so fucking sexy and she sucks on my nipples the whole time during mish and CG which really make her seem like she's on the more naughty side. And also, seeing those big tits bounce really got me turned more on. She kept saying oh baby keep it up, keep it up in her spanish-accented english which got me going in all positions. Oh boy, that voice is just . Anyway, I am about to and she just says give it to me hard. And bang, everything let loose and it's definitely the most I've in a long long time. From there, we both shower and talk about our lives and stuff. Really cool person to get to know, can be a bit domineering sometimes as she likes to take control of the conversation. After that I paid and left. All in all, great service, good girl but the face isn't for me. I am going to try Star and Nami from SS next so keep an eye out for those reports!

Recent Ratings
frostryder75   21-7-2018 20:45  Karma  +3   
omegasupreme   14-7-2018 17:19  Karma  +3   Thanks
batman108   14-7-2018 02:02  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
godisdead   13-7-2018 12:44  Karma  +3   Excellent. Looks like a non starter. Looking forward to your reports on the other two SS girls.
Coffeee   13-7-2018 05:06  Karma  +2   Intriguing... I'd like to try her. Sounds like good service, and I like a MILF!
Sherno   12-7-2018 20:31  Karma  +4   She looks like in her 40s in the video!
Maxmena   12-7-2018 18:07  Acceptance  +2   By video, she must be more than 45 years old. Nice report!