Subject: Miss Spa - Cici - Hong Kong (TST)
XCalibur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 244555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 488
Posts 51
Karma 487
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2018 12:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Miss Spa - Cici - Hong Kong (TST)

Cici Miss Spa

Date of Session: 10 & 11 July 2018, 11.30pm (kinda)
Location: 15-17 Cameron Road, TST 5th floor, on the left-hand side when you exit the lift
Name:  Cici
Link: http://go141.com/en/A62926-TST-SPA-MissSpa.html?ref=Search(region
Nationality & Language: PRC but fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  6.5/10
Body:  7/10  
Skill Pt 1: 9/10
Skill Pt 2: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 4/10
Price & Session Length:  $1000, 90 mins B2B (I think) + additional voluntary tip per session
Repeat: Yes

So, been lurking here for a while and have been to a few places based on reviews. Thank you bros.

Decided to try Miss Spa about a month and a half ago, and haven't looked back. Been there 6 times since.
This was my second visit with Cici in 2 days. Was considering someone else, but her massage skills (Pt 1) are pretty damn good.

So on the first night, I sent a message via wechat to make a booking (which i highly recommend as I've seen quite a few bros who rocked up without one turned away as they were full). Wasn't entirely sure who to pick, so while scrolling through the pics i remembered this shorter haired GNDF girl i had seen while on a previous visit. Read the comment that she was good with massages and i was sold.

Got there, and was taken to the room by another girl (Lucy, who btw is pretty hot). She told me to shower, and left. Showered, came out and Cici popped in. Up close looks wise, she is sweet, and has an alright body. Not even close to being the hottest in either department there, but still not bad and she does make up for it in other ways.

Anyway since i was standing with a towel around my waist using my phone, she came over pulled the towel off and asked me to lie down face forward. I did and she started part 1. Damn she can massage well. Pressure were perfect and she found all the spots that needed kneading and worked on them. Gotta warn you, it might hurt then, but you'll feel great after, and its not the overly painful type that leaves you feeling bruised either.

We got along really well. Shes chatty, goofy, and a bit of a joker... at least when i wasn't trying to tap out. To be honest, personality wise shes kind of like one of the guys. I reckon I could hang out with her at the pub drinking beers and watch a game, or even hang out at home with beer and an xbox/ps. The second session was more of less the same. The only difference in the massage was that she concentrated on different areas as we didnt have time the first session.

On to part 2..... so after she finished with the proper massage, she took the towel off, asked me to flip back onto my front, then stripped down. Knickers stayed on though. She did have nice boobs, soft, natural, a big C, maybe small D, nice pert nipples and her skin was great. She then proceeded to do the usual caressing with light kissing as she glided across my back. Then came something different (for me). She asked me to get on all fours and started caressing me from the top and bottom while playing with my LB and somehow managing to constantly brush against my butt with her nipples. On the second day she changed it up a little by pulling me up so I was kneeling and she was kneeling being me (damn I love the feel of her boobs ) while kissing the back of my neck and playing with my LB. When she was done with this asked me to flip onto my back and she it was back to the usual B2B stuff... for a while... until she moved back between my legs and took out some massage oil and started rubbing my LB between her boobs (did i mention how much I love their feel? ). Next up was another first.... she sat up kneeling, and asked me to raise my butt, then slid under me... i.e. I was lying on my back with it arched backwards, and my butt on her thighs. She then squeezed my LB between her boobs and instead of just moving them, moved them and me till I . Gotta say it was the most interesting Part 2 in a long time.

All in all shes a pretty cool fun loving gal who gives a great massage and gets creative. Think she likes to be in control of the session though, but that's not a bad thing since she knows exactly what shes doing.

Will I go back to Miss Spa? Definitely. I have only had great experiences there. There was a not too good review on Vivi's Pt 1 (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=65490&extra=page%3D1), but her massage was pretty good when I picked her (shes back at the end of next week), though she does tend to slack off and you need to tell her where to focus on :p

Back to Cici? definately and highly recommend, but I definitely want to give their other girls a try too. Oh btw, shes leaving today at around 6pm and will be coming back in a week, maybe less. Drop them a line coz their MMS Yoyo is pretty cool too.

[ Last edited by  XCalibur at 12-7-2018 16:36 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
blahblah777   17-7-2018 12:15  Karma  +2   Excellent
devils769   16-7-2018 12:08  Acceptance  +1   
3QOxqK2Liy0t   15-7-2018 15:50  Acceptance  +1   good report thanks
Pinkpuffy69   14-7-2018 06:01  Karma  +3   Omfg. This girl works in sales
batman108   14-7-2018 01:52  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
sportylord369   13-7-2018 18:25  Karma  +2   Hella cute girl! Thanks for the report
agamemnon33   13-7-2018 08:27  Acceptance  +3   
lawacu   12-7-2018 19:50  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Coffeee   12-7-2018 15:38  Karma  +2   Damn, she is cute! Great report!
Mister   12-7-2018 14:25  Karma  +5   Great detailed report. All their girls look good in their photos. Which would you recommend of the ones you’ve tried: V ...
Sherno   12-7-2018 13:46  Karma  +4   Great intel!
porkchops   12-7-2018 13:24  Karma  +4   Thanks!
SimonTheShark   12-7-2018 13:10  Karma  +5   
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2018 14:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 XCalibur's post

She sounds like a girl who enjoys her work and tries to make it interesting for herself, too. You do need substantial tits for proper Russian (TF)!

If I’m not mistaken, the basic M+HE there is $600, and b2b is $800 including tip. So if you paid $1k, I guess that includes an extra $200 tip?
XCalibur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 244555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 488
Posts 51
Karma 487
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2018 16:47  Profile P.M. 
Is that what it's called, I'm learning lots these few days

Thanks for spotting my typo. It was a 90mins session at $1000 + additional $200 tip

Just noticed your question on the karma post. Thank you for it.

For a massage thus far Cici is the best. Will prolly go up for another session with someone else these couple of days before I head home.

Vivi is pretty hot and we connected on a diff level, which is why I opted for a nuru massage with her, but I prefer real boobs.

The first girl Ah Ling was kinda in between these two.

Looks wise, the pics are pretty accurate though for some I think they look better in RL. Lucy is one of of these latter ones. Unfortunately I didn't get the name of the other two that fall into this group

[ Last edited by  XCalibur at 12-7-2018 17:05 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   12-7-2018 20:36  Karma  +2   Thanks. Lucy does have that sultry, CFM look in her photos. Lily may be one of those who is hotter irl
XCalibur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 244555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 488
Posts 51
Karma 487
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 00:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 XCalibur's post

Bro, I just found out who lily is, and based on my tastes, she's smoking hot. Arguably the hottest I've seen here.

Update: So I had a B2B with Lily. I'm convinced the pic isn't of her. I find her way hotter in RL. Will post a review soon.

[ Last edited by  XCalibur at 13-7-2018 02:54 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   13-7-2018 14:41  Karma  +2   Her new photos are rubbish. But her old ones didn’t quite do her justice, and they even said so on the WeChat!
XCalibur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 244555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 488
Posts 51
Karma 487
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 00:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 XCalibur's post

*sorry double post. Can someone teach me how to delete please*

[ Last edited by  XCalibur at 13-7-2018 00:37 ]
massageguy
Lustful Lord

UID 85943
Digest Posts 0
Credits 692
Posts 164
Karma 685
Acceptance 130
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 11:28  Profile P.M. 
Has anyone tried sasa or Cindy? I’m really considering!

-M

"Never stop punting"
XCalibur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 244555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 488
Posts 51
Karma 487
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 13:46  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by massageguy at 13-7-2018 11:28
Has anyone tried sasa or Cindy? I’m really considering!

Spent a bit of time there last night/this morning

Was chatting with a bunch of the girls (and even had to help translate from english to mandarin and back for some walk-in clients). Which by the way means i need to warn you guys that if you don't speak mandarin or cantonese, Angel is the only one who speaks enough english to build a rapport with. They really are a fun bunch though

Though she was there, I'm not sure which was Cindy. Sasa isn't my type, but shes really pretty though, and we really had a good connection and in total chatted for close to an hour. She had a booking and asked me to wait for a while for a massage, but i was getting pretty knackered and stuck with Lily (since was was being quite persuasive earlier). Will head back there later to look for Sasa and write a review tomorrow while waiting for my flight home. She looks hard to get, maybe a little cocky, but she's really sweet and demure. Oh and please make a booking for her. Shes one of their top girls and you're unlikely to be able to get her if you just walk in.

Anyhow if the rub (Part one) aspects are important to you guys, the top of the bunch are supposed to be in Cici, Lala, Lily, Lucy, and Sasa. I found Vivi v.good too though she kinda slacks off and I have to tell her to apply more pressure after a while, and Ah-Ling who doesnt seem to be there anymore does the light where you don't need  it but painful where you do to be good too. There are a few others that are supposed to be good with rubs, but these are supposed to be my picks coz they can apply more pressure (I'm a bit of a tubby guy so I require more pressure).

Recent Ratings
Mister   13-7-2018 14:28  Karma  +5   Very helpful intel, thanks
superfish168
Musky Member

UID 21475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 175
Posts 115
Karma 174
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 20
Registered 7-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 13:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 XCalibur's post

I have their wechat contact, was wondering if their boobs IRL are as big as in the photos. Like Sasa and Lily, boobs looked heavily photoshopped or are they really that big?
XCalibur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 244555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 488
Posts 51
Karma 487
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 14:16  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by superfish168 at 13-7-2018 13:58
I have their wechat contact, was wondering if their boobs IRL are as big as in the photos. Like Sasa and Lily, boobs looked heavily photoshopped or are they really that big?

Sasas look big. Have yet to get a massage from her so I'll have to update.

Lily is probably a mid to large natural C (if fake then well done to whichever doctor did it). I am 100% sure the new wechat pics of Lily isnt her, figure is similar though.

Looks wise, she and Vivi are my cup of tea with the sunkissed skin tone though, add in that they both have lower pitched sultry voices

If boobs are your thing, the biggest from memory belong to rose, and esp noticeable considering her small frame. Have to message them to know when she'll be back though.
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 14:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 XCalibur's post

On a previous visit, the moment I arrived, I was roped in by a great-looking girl to interpret for a non-Chinese-speaking guy. Unfortunately, I did too good a job and he decided to go with her. I found out her name was Lily but have been unable to swing a session with her yet. Looking forward to your report.

Sasa seems quite buxom, and if she’s also pretty and sweet, what’s not to like?
XCalibur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 244555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 488
Posts 51
Karma 487
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 15:19  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Mister at 13-7-2018 14:36
On a previous visit, the moment I arrived, I was roped in by a great-looking girl to interpret for a non-Chinese-speaking guy. Unfortunately, I did too good a job and he decided to go with her. I foun ...

As requested bro
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=65752&extra=page%3D1

Pretty sure thats the same lily. I suspect we might have the same taste in women (at least aesthetically)

Will be making an appointment for Sasa. Connected without even a massage session so worth a shot (pun intended)

I think the biggest problem with Miss Spa will be choosing, especially if its about looks. So I'm going to make it strictly about part 1 and the connection eventually. Not to mention I more or less hung out there and they're all pretty cool.

[ Last edited by  XCalibur at 13-7-2018 15:23 ]
kenneth11
Nookie Newbie

UID 235074
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 5
Karma 8
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-3-2018
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2018 08:09  Profile P.M. 
Cindy or YY?

Have anyone tried Cindy or YY? Anyone who offer GFE?