Nationality & Language: Filipina
Face: 4/5   
Body: 4/5 - tight bubble ass, good tits, couple of tats
Skill: 4/5 - ok all round
Service: 4/5 -
GFE: 5/5 -
Price & Session Length: Peso 3k / 120 min + plus impromptu dinner
WIR? sure - if I can find her

My hosts had promised dinner and maybe karaoke but I knew they were busy and time might run out on them. So around about 7pm I hit up one of the WeChat greetings I’d been getting: Angel, sultry looking, apparently less than 100m away. She wanted 500PHP for an hour massage. I offered 600 for 90 minutes. She was at my door in no time. Now this was more than some of the others. 600 for 2 hours seems to be the regular base rate but it’s all about the extra service which will be four figures anyway. She looked just like her photos though disappointingly most of these girls turn up looking pretty normal while I have this fantasy of someone in a hooker dress and heels turning up at my door. Angel wants to sit down and talk before we begun, like she wants to size up what kind of middle aged perv has called her up. I pass muster, tell her I want a massage and a BJ and she’ll get more if she gets naked, because I want to see her body. She has a quick shower and we get down to it. She really does have a trim sexy figure and is shaven down below. Her massage is pretty good and it’s fantastic to feel her pussy grinding on my back and legs - and yes she understands that a little accidental stroke of the balls is a great way to break the ice at a party. I’m having fun and she’s working hard for once she’s finished with my back half, she throws herself down on the bed next to me saying she’s exhausted, but in a nice kinda way. We cuddle for a while. She asks why I touch her face and the answer is because she’s beautiful and desirable. She says her back hurts so I start to knead the spot that’s giving trouble. It helps and so my fingers wander and soon I’m stroking her back, bum, her legs and in-between and she’s moaning. But before it gets too far she wants to massage me again. I’m on my back but my hand has access to her pussy and I’ve soon got a finger inside, distracting her again. Soon I have two fingers up her, get up, lay on her back and frig her off until she comes. I think she’s shocked that someone would give instead of getting. Once she’s recovered it’s my turn again. I tell her I like it deep and she does her best to accommodate though she needs practice. She doesn’t like CIM but she does keep it going until the last second and I shoot over my stomach. That wasn’t much, she says, and I have to explain that older guys with several kids have done their duty and a couple of teaspoonfuls is more than enough.

After a shower I tell her that I’m hungry and want to eat. If she doesn’t have to rush off to a new client, I’ll happily take her along. There is no-one new and she says she wants to go to Wendys but as there is a street food festival with live music just outside the door, I convince her that that is better option and let her choose what we will eat which is how I get to try Esaw, grilled chicken intestine. Absolutely delicious. We grab a table, gets some beers, she starts singing along with the band - we talk about life. Still no new customers calling and she’s snuggling into my arm like a real girlfriend. We’re having a ball. Pretty well fucked, rather full and slightly drunk. She is exhausted, decides to call it a night and get back to her kid. I can imagine more if I can find her next trip.

Some random thoughts about Manila. I was there for work and my hosts kept me occupied at times which led to some fantastic experiences but not necessarily on the shady side of things. Therefore I only had a brief visit to the infamous LA Cafe in Malate during the afternoon and the talent there made even me feel young. I guess later would be better. Similar story in Makati where I never managed to visit any of the P Burgos Street clubs. So much still to do on the next trip. Before arriving, I signed up to Filipinocupid.  I made it clear that I was not looking for anything longterm: just a date and some fun. But no-one reads what you write. Ninety percent claim to be looking for a true and faithful husband and contact me anyway. I stuck to the ones I liked and two agreed to dates. The first was a lovely evening at the cinema followed by a dinner and wine but she was a nice girl not wanting to put out on a first date. I have no problem with that. Buying a drink or dinner is not an entitlement to fuck. Next visit, I think more could definitely happen. And if it had happened, in Manila style she’d need to be up at 4.30 am to get back home and go to work! Another FC candidate was also highly intriguing. Another really hot working mum, clever, sassy and sexy when texting and on the phone but we didn’t find a time to meet up (my fault). We’re still in touch and I’m hoping for next time. I’ll be back.

Recent Ratings
mchk   7-9-2018 19:02  Karma  +4   
Puto   5-9-2018 00:22  Acceptance  +1   
Jade_moon   18-7-2018 20:33  Acceptance  +3   
Random=Guy   15-7-2018 09:50  Acceptance  +1   Sounds like an excellent night. Thanks.
bohica   12-7-2018 16:45  Karma  +3   "She doesn’t like CIM" - tell her it's an acquired taste and unload a big one in her mouth
batman108   11-7-2018 23:23  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   10-7-2018 23:15  Karma  +3   Excellent
UncleDad   10-7-2018 21:44  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic
Jjaa123   10-7-2018 21:18  Karma  +3   
Fantastipotamus   10-7-2018 19:11  Karma  +4   Send us a picture of the esaw
halfclover   10-7-2018 19:11  Karma  +8   Mmmmm, intestines, scrumptious!