Face: 7
Body: 6
Skill: 7
Service: 6
GFE: No
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: $150 SGD 60 minutes
Repeat: Yes to the house and maybe to the girl

When I planned my trip to Singapore, I had only planned on visiting Geylang like twice and ended up going 5 times so obviously I was a fan, either that or just a big perv. So this is a report of my 4th visit and I went to the same house WH12 as the one I went to on my first visit as I guess I like the so called One Dragon Service. Felt better this time knowing what to expect, went in and OKT was friendlier this time and asked me which number, I asked who was available and he asked me to sit down and wait 15 minutes, didn't even get shown the monitor this time. I took a seat and was given a glass of water. After 15 minutes a girl came out and she was pretty and decent body but she had a mole right in middle of her eyes which was distracting, OKT said new girl with good service. I remember reading about girl number 2 on another forum so asked for her and said 40 minute wait and i told him that's fine. SO sat down waiting and just checking out the various things happening. I had a view of the back rooms with the bunk beds and didn't look too bad. OKT showed me #2 and she was ready, took a quick glimpse and seemed average. Pay at desk and went upstairs with girl, asked to go to restroom and she led me to the restroom before I joined her in the room.

Still old school Chinese music playing. Room was similar to the one on my first visit but smaller and not as nice. Had small talk and her name is Ke Ke, she was 24 from Hunan, came across a lot of Hunan girls. We both stripped and I got a better look at her and she was cute, her boobs were bigger than I thought, probably B's that matched her petite size, prettiest of the 4 girls I've been with in GL so far. Her ribs had weird marks on it and her belly had a bit of tummy fat. She wasn't shaven but not hairy either. She got the water bed ready in the shower area and I joined her. Lay down on mattress face down and she began to wash my entire body with soap head to toe and gave me a massage which was decent, nothing I'll pay for but as part of the full service it wasn't bad. She cleaned my ass which usually means AR but this wasn't the case as I would find out later. She had me flip over which I did and the frontal cat bath began. She started licking LB and BBBJ and boy was she good, very sensual. This is what I read about this girl and certainly did not disappoint, as one of the best BJs I ever got but it didn't last long before she had me get up dried off and I went to lay down on the bed.

She got her tools ready before joining me in bed and commenced with more foreplay and OMG the BBBJ was even better, had to really control not to bust, she went at it longer this time before she capped me and got on top without asking my preference first like l other girls. She was a trooper and went at it awhile maintaining eye contact. Looking at ceiling mirror was heavenly. She finally got tired and I got on top. Went at it and almost came a few times but wanted to at least try doggie first so turned her around but upon entry she said too big, I don't think so but oh wells, back to missionary and I started going at it and looking at her was orgasmic and she really looked like she was enjoying herself but I started to get tired and she offered to blow me and my eyes lid up as I love me some CIM. I lay down and she took off the condom and went at it without wiping first which was new. I last long usually and have had lots of action past few days so though she was very good, it still took some time. She started using her hands as well and I warned her as I was getting close but she moved her mouth just as I was busting, which was disappointing, was gonna tip her but never mind. Even though it was just a HJ still felt great and my legs went numb for a bit. She got up right away and went to wash up even though we still had like 15 minutes, another blah moment. When she was ready I joined in shower and she cleaned me up. I dried myself off afterwards and put back on my clothes. On way out she actually gave me a hug which was a first and also very nice.

This was a weird session to rate, as it was good but felt like a rush, I guess people would say mechanical.  She had a customer right before me hence the wait beforehand so I take that as the reason as she didn't get to rest. I may return for her just for her great BJ skills and hopefully get more GFE next time. I like this house for the mattress play in the shower action so will want to return in the future.

Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   15-7-2018 20:29  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   13-7-2018 21:38  Karma  +5   
jeffzeke   12-7-2018 11:59  Karma  +8   thanks
Dr.A   9-7-2018 15:49  Karma  +8   
blast77   9-7-2018 15:43  Karma  +8   Excellent
Mister   9-7-2018 13:51  Karma  +5   Good details. Soapy is a plus. Love those Hunan girls
batman108   9-7-2018 12:38  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
sour   9-7-2018 09:07  Karma  +3   you must be spoiled for choice out there in the geylang