[Amsterdam][Netherlands] Complete fail with Georgia

Date: June 2018

Face: 2/10
Body: 2/10
Sex: 0/10
Cost: 50 Euro for lesson learned
URL: https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... erdam/georgia-dutch
Repeat?: No way

In case you think I'm usually successful, let this report be more of a cautionary tale. "Georgie' is a total ripped-off classical bait-and-switch.

Despite me telling her that I will reject her and not pay taxi fee if she looks different from the photo on the website,  she still showed up completely different person. If even she paid me money, I won't go through it. At first, she tried to say the photos were photoshopped. Then she said look at the size of her breast and the color of her hair. Man, she was really reaching for it. I did find it amusing to some degree.

I kept telling her no way because she's not the same person at all. Adding insult to injury, she was just plain ugly. Then she switched tactic and asked me for taxi money, 50 Euro! I told her "no" but she insisted saying she had no money in her wallet (then proceeded to show me her empty purse). By then I wanted to get rid of her and worried that she may have some Eastern European gangster pimp waiting for her so I grudgingly gave her 50 euro to go away. Really bad start to my trip which was thankfully salvaged by my Slavic beauty in Paris.

Recent Ratings
halfclover   7-7-2018 15:14  Karma  +8   Hate paying anything for B&S but sometimes discretion is the better part of valour!
batman108   7-7-2018 01:19  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
obe   6-7-2018 14:33  Karma  +10   Ouch! I think you did the right thing and played it safe.
jeffzeke   6-7-2018 12:46  Karma  +8   sorry, not a good punt.
UncleDad   6-7-2018 12:25  Karma  +10   Sympathy Ks mate
Petay_1283   6-7-2018 12:18  Karma  +5   sorry man, but I would not of paid 50 lol maybe 20