Face: 3.0/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $220 USD & 45 minutes
Repeat: Maybe

I went on a hot afternoon. I called in advance to ask for Bella because I wanted a set of huge tits in my face. A woman picked up, I asked to make an appointment at a specific time. She asked if it was my first time and I said "yes, but I've heard good things about the place". I then ask for Bella and the woman over the phone said it was her. She texted me the address and I made my way there.

The place is located on the second floor the building and the door (on the ground floor) is right next to a shop. It's also located next to a bunch of newly constructed apartment units (would be great to live right next door ). There were employees from the building downstairs chilling outside, so, I made my way in after they went back into the shop. Walked up to the second floor and was greeted by MS who must be in her 70s/80s. She was very nice and asked if I've been here before. I said no. And she asked who I was here to see. I responded with Bella and she went and got her.

Bella came out and she had her big ass titties out in a revealing black dress. She looked very thin, but was also NOT 25-30 in a previous reports. (I was kinda hoping for 25-30 with big ass titties). She looked like she was in her late 30s/maybe early 40s. The face is ok. She might have gotten some work done on her face as most Koreans do. And she is definitely Korean as she spoke with MS in Korean (I can recognize the language, but don't understand it).

She takes me to the room and politely helps to fold my clothes and put them away while I take them off. She puts a robe on me and we settle the house bill. She then asks me if I wanted to take a shower. I said yes as I've never experienced a TS (Table Shower).

She held my hand as we went to the shower area. There's a bed with a pillow on it and it's surrounded with this thick plastic. She takes a shower head and sprays the table. She tells me to get on it face down and I do. Before I do, I explicitly tell her we need to use a condom with everything. She has this confused/apprehensive look and says she'd be right back. I'm not sure where she went, but it took a little while before she came back.

She comes back in a robe and asks me if I wanted a body slide. I said sure (again, never experienced it so was eager to). She then tells me it'll be extra. I ask her how much was extra and she giggled and said it was up to me. With that said, I tell her, "Sure, let's try it".

She puts on some sort of soap/liquid on me and then proceeds to do so on herself. She starts at the base of the table where my feet are and starts rubbing her tits on my feet. She then makes her way up rubbing her tits on my legs onto my ass. She makes her way up to my back and again, rubbing her tits on my back. She then has me flip and it's the same thing.

She makes her way up to my cock and rubs her tits between them. She then props her self up and starts rubbing her pussy on my legs. Although she is shaved, I can feel her pussy stubble prickling my legs. It's not a bad thing, but I thought it was funny. She then flips herself and we're in the 69 position. I have a good view of her pussy and I just reach out and rub the clit. She rubs her tits on my junk some more and there's more pussy rubbing on my chest.

She gets off and starts to clean me up. I sit up and she asks if I want GFE or regular. At first, I didn't understand her. She repeated herself and then realized she was spelling out GFE. I ask her what the difference is for both (What do I get with GFE? What do I get with regular). She basically breaks it down, but I can tell she's a bit apprehensive. With GFE she says she'll give me a BJ, but with regular I get 'boom boom' (her words). The price difference is $20 (GFE is $160 while regular is $140). I didn't get it, but said let's do GFE.

I'm sitting at the edge of the table and she makes her way down to my cock. She starts to suck on the balls and makes her way to the shaft. At this point, before she makes it to the tip, I tell her to stop. She stops and goes silent. I tell her there has to be a condom for BJ. She breaks the silence and tells me I scared her. I think she thought I was LE or something. She says ok and starts to dry me off. She helps me put on my robe and we make it back to the 'massage' room.

We get to the room and we handle business again. Tells me to get on the bed face down and she goes back out to give MS the money. She comes back much sooner this time around. She lightly touches all over my body and I tell her to give me a rim job. She says ok sure and I'm thinking great. She lightly licks my ass for about a minute and asks if I want the massage first or 'boom boom' first. I tell her whatever she wants. She grabs a condom and makes her way to my cock. She sucks the balls for a bit and goes up the shaft. Eventually she just wraps her lips around the tip and makes her way down the shaft. I had no idea she put the cap on. She only gets the cap halfway down my shaft. She gives a pretty decent CBJ.

After a couple of minutes of her glorifying my cock, she tells me it's time to fuck. She tells me to get off the bed and she makes her way to the edge of the bed towards me. She lies back and spreads her legs. Her legs are way up high and I get a glorious view of her shaved pussy. I reach out with my hand and rub the clit a bit before going in. I slide my cock in and she is tiiiiiight. Not virgin tight, but I can feel the warm walls of her pussy wrapping around my cock. I pump away. I look down and I can see her big ass titties flopping around with each pump. It feels great and I just keep pumping away like a beast. I eventually slow down the pace and put my head around her tits. I'm doing slow and steady pumps into her while licking her tits. The slow pace is actually a better sensation than just pumping away.

She tells me to change positions and I pull out. As I do, the cap comes off and the condom is half inside/outside her pussy. I just say oops and she looks down. She grabs the condom and pulls it out and giggles. She gets up and grabs another condom. She tells me to get back on the bed and I lay down. She does the same thing again starting with the balls and makes her way up the shaft. This time around, as she's on the balls, she's placing the cap on the tip. When she gets to the tip, she's sucking on the tip and moving the cap down with her mouth and hands. This time she makes sure the cap goes all the way down. When it's all down, she's back to business.

She gets on top and slowly puts the cock in. She does CG for a bit which is great. I get to grab on her tits while she slowly works on me. But it's short lived and she eventually does an asian squat on my cock. She's no longer on her knees doing CG, but gets on her feet and she still has my cock in her. What happens next was amazing. She just fucks me like there's no tomorrow. She is literally pumping away at ME. She is bobbing up and down on my cock with such force. I am a personal fan of the sound of sex. The sound of skin slapping against skin. Her pumps on my cock have me so turned on. She does this for a few minutes. She then switches back and forth from CG and her furious asian squad pumping.

I tell her I want to fuck her from the back. She gets on her knees on the bed and bends over. At this point, the pussy is a bit to high for me to enter. So, I tip toe and slide it right in. My favorite position. She's quite flexible. As I pump away, she eventually gets to a position that doesn't require me to tip toe. With her pussy in optimal cock position, I decide to return the favor from her asian squat pumps. I pump at her with the same speed. I then put my right leg on the bed, so I can get a better position to angle my cock downwards into her. This must've been a good 5-7 minutes of pumping and I still haven't cum, yet. I eventually get tired and I stop.

I get back on the bed and tell her to get on top for some more of that pumping from her earlier. She obliges and gets on top. I have her do that for another 2 minutes and then tell her I want to do K9 again. She gets off the bed and I pump some more into her. I eventually shoot my load into the bag and we're done.

The session must've been about 30 minutes of straight fucking. She keeps telling me I'm so strong and that I keep 'killing her'. I think she's just surprised as to how long I've lasted and the intensity of the pumps.

She goes back out and comes back with a small water bottle. She politely apologizes to me and tells me she can't do the massage portion of our session because she has another client. I say ok, but deep down I'm a bit disappointed. It's only been about 45 minutes from when I got there. I'd say business and TS was 15 minutes max.

I get dressed and leave. MS greets me on the way out. I walk down the stairs and she locks up behind me.

Would I repeat? Yeah, buuuut there are so many other opportunities out there.

Will probably be my last session for a while. Mongering in the states is EXPENSIVE!

Recent Ratings
tyj   13-7-2018 08:57  Acceptance  +1   May I ask for the contact of the agent?
jeffzeke   6-7-2018 12:35  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing.
bohica   6-7-2018 00:19  Karma  +4   Brooklyn KAMP with MT prices!!!
kingstada   3-7-2018 08:01  Karma  +4   is there a website?
batman108   3-7-2018 02:27  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   1-7-2018 15:58  Karma  +6   Thanks!
halfclover   1-7-2018 15:38  Karma  +8   Love the Body Slide, hate stubble!