Acceptance 420
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2018 20:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Young Russian on 12/F at KH with pink nipples and clit piercing

Date & Time of Session: 29 June 2018 at 7:15pm
Location: KH 12/F off elevator then turn left and the right corridor last door on the left
Nationality & Language: Russian (didn’t catch her name as she speaks minimal English)
Link: N/A
Face: 4/5 (no make up on but she’s kind of cute)
Body:  4/5 (see below)
Skill: 3/5 (she’s quite lazy in bed, CBJ was normal, nothing special)
Service: 3/5 (no service whatsoever, but she’s not a clock watcher)
Price & Session Length:  600 FS for 30 mins
Repeat: maybe, but unlikely.

That Russian colleague of mine is causing me serious trouble in terms of sexual fantasy! So decided to go to KH for some Russian pussy

Went straight to 6/F first but that Russian corridor on the right was empty again! Dame it! Then headed to the Russian corridor at 14/F and it was empty again! Dame it x 2

So walked down from 14/F and saw this young Russian girl on 12/F with door opened. She was in a black lingerie which covered her belly. So my x-ray eyes could not assess the situation of her belly and I decided to see whether there were other girls that would caught my eyes. I went all the way to 6/F and there was nothing. So I went back to 12/F and see whether she’s available!?

Her door was still opened and with a closer look, she’s quite cute even without makeup on. She actually looks like German rather than Russian! So after confirming the price, I headed to shower by myself. Came back out and she was naked already. OMG she got that “bamboo shoot” shape boobs (its a Cantonese phase to describe this kind of boobs, apologies for those brothers that could not understand Chinese ), B cup in size with gorgeous pink nipples. Her fat situation over her belly was not as bad as I thought, there were some but not enough to put me off. Her arms and legs are quite slim.

Then it’s a little bit of catbath (briefly!), mutual body exploration and nipple licking. At this point, I realised that her LS was shaved and there was a piercing right at her clit! Sexy! That’s new to me!

Then she put the cap on me and followed by CBJ, which lasted briefly only! She was actually kind of lazy with the foreplay. But I wouldn’t went on to call her a rush girl tho.

Then onto the main dish, started off with mish (LS was tight for a Russian). She was holding her leg up and started to give me some moaning. Given that her boobs was so pretty with pink nipples, I just can’t stop went down licking her nipples. Then I came back up and used my started to finger her pierced clit! And she gave me a louder moan for that’s.

We then switched to doggie and I watched  her gorgeous boobs bouncing back and forth on the side mirror. I then pulled her back to kiss the back of her neck followed by a little bit of DFK until I

To conclude, she got gorgeous boobs with pink nipples. She’s young but offered not much services. Tight LS. Overall, WIR? Maybe, if I wanna squeeze that’s gorgeous boobs and see that piercing on her clit. Otherwise, I will try other fishes in the sea!

Happy punting guys!

Recent Ratings
hotjac   8-7-2018 10:52  Karma  +3   lickable!!
blahblah777   7-7-2018 16:09  Karma  +2   Excellent
calaisien   7-7-2018 01:27  Karma  +5   
Coffeee   6-7-2018 23:38  Karma  +2   Sweet!
lawacu   30-6-2018 18:21  Acceptance  +1   Thank you. On my next trip I should try KH
batman108   30-6-2018 00:37  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   29-6-2018 21:26  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic.... Should have had more fun with that piercing if you ask me. Lol
Sherno
Throbbing Titan

UID 237768
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4345
Posts 162
Karma 4324
Acceptance 420
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2018 21:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Went to KH today after work and I spotted her on 7/F left side after exiting from the lift, left corridor 3rd door.  For those who would like to try a girl with clit piercing, I suggest you to check her out! Have a little chat with her and she said that she’s gonna be in Gk until 11/7.

Recent Ratings
HelloLadies   7-7-2018 12:16  Karma  +3