Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Massage: 5/5 (the way I like it)
Service: 4/5
GFE: Maybe a little
PSE: No
Cost: 619
Return: Yes

After my favorable visit to this place last month, I went back to try another ML and was very happy with the result. With me arriving at noon or a little before, they were still getting set up, but all the lights were on and I could see it's not a new place. Nonetheless it's in good shape, a complete sauna, good showers, towels and robes.

I was offered a price of $500 something, and told it was just for massage. I told the guy I wanted HE and he said "oh, hand job massage" in English. When I checked out afterwards, I was charged $619, so apparently an extra $100 had been added, and of course I didn't object. This is consistent with the comment by Twiceaweek on my last post.

The ML was pleasant enough looking, with a short slightly overweight body. She apparently had been working at Putong for only a month or two. I asked her where she learned massage, and she said Shenzhen.

Her massage was very pleasant, open hands, firm but not painful. She asked several times if the pressure was okay, and I said it was. I'm not looking for pain here. In fact her touch is slightly affectionate, but still real massage. Dry massage down to top of thighs, than took off the shorts and started with oil, after asking me. After she finished my back and arms with oil, she devoted her full attention to my backside .

With oil and the same measured, firm, steady motion, she worked the outside, between the cheeks, and my junk for as long as I could stand it, which must have been 15 minutes or so. I finally told her to give it a rest and do the legs, which she did, before returning to the scene of the crime. After another maybe five minutes, I had to turn over. The hj was more of the same, and eventually resulted in an extended climax. It was wonderful.

After turning over, I had put my hand up her industrial-grade shorts, which she did not object to. However, they were tight and roaming was difficult to say the least. I didn't try to get them off.

She offered to massage my head which I declined, but I asked her to massage my legs which she did with that same motion, and I fell asleep for a bit. She didn't flirt at all, but she gave the impression that she was happy with me. (The grade given above of 4/5 for service is full marks when there are no extras.) When I was ready to go, I think it was approaching 90 minutes.

Really a good time in a comfortable place for a reasonable price.

Recent Ratings
Jjackson   3-8-2018 22:16  Karma  +2   
vincent14   1-8-2018 17:06  Acceptance  +1   
mchk   27-7-2018 15:19  Karma  +3   
NeverWong   19-7-2018 15:26  Karma  +4   Excellent
wickedwickedsin   11-7-2018 17:45  Karma  +3   Thank you! sounds like an alternative place to enjoy.
godisdead   11-7-2018 16:43  Karma  +3   Excellent. Do they offer FS and if so, how much?
lawacu   30-6-2018 18:35  Acceptance  +1   Thank you
batman108   30-6-2018 00:39  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   29-6-2018 21:08  Karma  +4   Age: 30s? 40s?
jeffzeke   29-6-2018 19:28  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing!
mursi82
Carnal Conqueror

UID 91391
Digest Posts 0
Credits 243
Posts 22
Karma 242
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 3-7-2018 08:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My guess is that her age is mid-30s.

Recent Ratings
Mister   3-7-2018 13:35  Karma  +1   Thanks
wickedwickedsin
Carnal Conqueror

UID 93684
Digest Posts 0
Credits 437
Posts 291
Karma 433
Acceptance 84
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2018 15:33  Profile P.M. 
it took me a while to recognise ML=Massage Lady ... usually ML=Make Love. What a shock to know that Putong Sauna provides ML service ... lol
mursi82
Carnal Conqueror

UID 91391
Digest Posts 0
Credits 243
Posts 22
Karma 242
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-7-2018 04:05  Profile P.M. 
Sorry for confusion. Yes, I meant Massage Lady. I can't imagine FS in this place with the two I've had to date, although it's theorectically possible. As I remember, she dimmed the lights or turned them off completely for the HJ.
rvguy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 33928
Digest Posts 0
Credits 237
Posts 67
Karma 234
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2018 19:13  Profile P.M. 
Couldn't open a new thread

I was at at Putong Sauna last week.

I wanted to write a reveiw here, but it seems I can't open a new thread. Only reply? The option to open a thread is gone.... what's going on there?

Any way, I'll write a quick review here.

Visit: July 2018 between 12pm and 5pm
Language: Mandarin and Canto that sounds like Mando
Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Massage: 4/5 (the way I like it)
Service: 4/5
GFE: Sort of
Cost: 850
Return: One day

I don't go to sauna very often. Maybe once a year or so...

I mainly wanted to relax and chill so was looking for something similar to what you can get in SZ. Putong offers that, just on a smaller scale. I arrived early and as far as I could tell, when I arrived, I was the only one there. Some people speak a little English and I was told $5xx or somthing for 90 minutes body massage. I wanted to chill in the lounge and get a foot massage first, and was told that would be an extra $1xx, bringing the total to $7xx.

The 'girl' I got was not really girl. Not a looker and looked like she was about 40. But she was very smiley and friendly, if that counts for anything.

Foot massage was good. Technique and pressure was spot on. Much better than what I usually get in SZ, which tend to be more painful. I suspect this woman was hired for massage skill, and not for anything else.

After 45 mins of foot massage, I hung around for another hour or so, snacking and drinking tea. Then on to the body massage!

Well I got the same woman, which I guess was a little disapointing, but I wasn't particularly interested in a HE any way, so whatever. If the massage is good, no complaints.

1st part, again, massage technique and pressure was good. About 15 mins of dry massage and then onto the oil. Thoroughly relaxing. Then things start to get kind of interesting. While doing my back, she pulled the shorts down and would do these long strokes down my back and to the butt. With every passing stroke, and every passing minute, the stroked would become more and more focused on my butt (which I like). After about 15 mins or so, the shorts get pulled down to my knees, where she would massage the back of my thighs, and my arse as well. She takes 1 thigh in both hands and moves her hands up from the knee all the way to the groin, with the back of the inside hand brushing against my balls. Then she massage around my crack and near the perineum, giving a fair amount of preasure. It wasn't sexual but it felt really good.

After this, she pulls the shorts back up, and it's time to turn over. I'm still not expecting anything at this point really.

Any way, so she starts massaging my thighs, and the same sort of deal. With each stroke, her hands would go up my thighs and around the pubis. Basically she was massaging everything around LB, now with the back of her hand brushing against it with almost every stroke. I gotta say, it was very relaxing!

Probably around 10 mins left and then she reaches into my shorts now with 1 hand from the bottom, and 1 hand from the top, and both hands are on my balls. Still feeling great, I just let it continue. Now she's gently starting to tease LB, but I wasn't particularly interested in a HE, especially not with some older woman who isn't a looker. I manage to communicate to her that I don't want 'da fei gei', and that I was just enjoying the relaxing massage everywhere else. She continued until the end of the session.

I had a raging hard on by the end, but was otherwise thoroughly relaxed. I have no doubt that this woman has some decent HE skills. Despite not being a looker, her touches were certainly very enjoyable.

Overall it was a pretty pleasant experience. Decent lounge area, sauna and steam facilities. Good showers, clean and reasonably well kept.

It ended up costing me a  little under $900 overall, including tips. Apparently the price I was quoted at the beginning ($7xx included about $300 of tips already). And I think I must have agreed to extra $100 for the massage lady during the massage or something.... and $40 for the locker boys (who actually look like middle aged men!)

Not exactly cheap, but I left feeling refreshed, so was happy overall. The massage lady also talked too much. And with my broken mando/canto, it was extremely difficult to actually communicate, which really distracted from the massage. I was really just looking to relax and basically fall asleep, but this lady doesn't seem to like the silence. But otherwise a decent massage.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   15-8-2018 16:53  Acceptance  +20   Bro, redo this report in the Newbie Section to get more Karma - you can only post there until you get enough
vincent14   1-8-2018 17:07  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report! Do they provide thigh massage there?
Mister   28-7-2018 20:50  Karma  +4   Pricey for M w/o HE (would it have been included or extra?). Post in Newbie Reports for more automatic Ks