Face: 4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  500+ 300 tips 1 hours
Repeat: no

Have chance to finish my work early so decide to go for massage .
2 years ago have session in spa d amour and chatted with pretty girl working there with soft voice and good English ,so this time I try my lucks hopping she still working there and get session with her .
Unfortunately she was not there
if any any bro have news about her please share . I forget her name .
Take a lift and go on second floor where the spa is .
A girl open the door and bring me straight away on the room on the left side . Few women sitting on a sofa but no time to watch or choose .
A pretty girl named Line came  and show me the shower near to the room .
Line is a pretty with short hair and nice make up . The Kind of girl looking after herself .
Nice gloss on a lips and good looking dress .
I was happy because I like girl with short hair .
Take shower alone and back to the room waiting for her .
She start with towel massage and I not really enjoy . She don’t have good skill for that .
The towel get off and the oil came .
Same as before so so... not really skilled so I try to motivate her and ask  to focuse on my lower back .
Was little bit better but she’s not definitely good for massage .
Some finger teasing around the ball but nothing memorable .
-part 2 came
She adjusting the pillow and ask me it will be 300 hundred tips for part 2 .
I said ok go on  thinking she will be better for HJ .
She oiling LB and start stroking with no enthusiasm but keep the movement regular so I start enjoying.
My hand going under the dress and start to play with her inner thigh . After few minutes I
I noticed during the stroke she keep a hand to cover LB so I cannot blow on her . Definitely a girl looking well after her and less after customer .
Take shower pay and go .
Conclusion ,
She’s pretty and well groomed , probably good to get a date with her but I not looking for that at the moment .
HKD 800  is too expensive for that kind of service .

Recent Ratings
batman108   10-6-2018 13:46  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
blast77   9-6-2018 22:19  Karma  +8   Thanks
Mister   9-6-2018 15:22  Karma  +3   You can do better, sometimes much better, for $500 all in at joints in Wan Chai and TST
fortune2020   9-6-2018 12:17  Karma  +2   Thanks for the info.