Name: Monica
Nationality: Japanese or Korean
Body: 4.0/5
Skill: 2.0/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 2.0/5
Price & Session Length: $140 for 45 mins inc. tips
Repeat: Maybe. Probably no

So I read on another review board that they might have a Japanese girl working here. So I made an appointment last week but she failed to show up for work and I only found out as I call into to let them know that I was going to be a few minutes late. Anyways, found out that she is working on Tuesday so I called into the manager in the afternoon. Confirmed she is available but sounded like I missed being her first customer for the day. I got there and another fella pooner was just leaving and a provider came outside to take a smoke. Hmm. wonder if that is her; she seems cute enough from a distance. Once settled into massage room, the manager offered that I take a shower which I was happy to comply after a long days work. In walks Monica while I was showing which was unexpected (no she did not join me in the shower but came right into room while I finished showing). So its the same girl who was outside a few minutes ago dressed in all black. A thick black sweater and tight jeans. Sweater hid her body so hard to tell what I will find under...

She spoke better English than my last provider there (last week) so that is nice. She would answer specific questions when asked but was not the chatty type. Says she's been i Vancouver for 5 years and is studying language (which I assume to study English). I am usually able to tell between Japanese and Korean girls but this one was hard to tell both facially and through speaking to her. She is on the cuter side. She just worked there for 1 month and her massage skills is a complete waste of money. Really just light rubbing and not exactly on the sensual side either so did nothing for me at all. I usually let the girls lead and tell me when to turnover. Good thing after about 15 minutes of this useless rubbing I was asked to flip which still leaves me 30 min. A bit clinical this one. She started rubbing my chest which actually was nice and then onto the tug. Again, she is so soft with her tugging and at a constant speed, it did not get me going too much. So I started feeling her up a bit and asked that she remove her top. After confirming the tip, she complied. Some very nice sets of Cs. Very nice to play and juggle with BUT she would not let me kiss them or plant my face anywhere near them....this is ULTRA frustrating. Its like discovering gates to heaven but only to find that there is a solid glass door not letting you in. But she freely let me play with the boobs.

She is really unskilled this one with the tugging and I had to guide her a bit (some of you guys might like inexperienced fresh once like this; and I would too if she was a bit warmer with her personality). At least fake having a pleasant time damn it...Anyways thank god the release happened. It was really 50/50 on this one. In short, good looking but real inexperienced and restrictive..maybe time will improve her. I on the other hand do not have a thick enough of a wallet to nurture these types but will have to rely on other brothers to help improve her.

Recent Ratings
laseracronym   12-6-2018 21:14  Karma  +6   
obe   11-6-2018 09:13  Karma  +8   Excellent
jeffzeke   9-6-2018 16:43  Karma  +10   I love Vancouver!
batman108   9-6-2018 01:38  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
JJJ37   9-6-2018 00:43  Karma  +4   
UncleDad   8-6-2018 07:50  Karma  +10   Thanks for report
blast77   8-6-2018 07:37  Karma  +7   Excellent