Reading Access 30
Registered 25-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2018 04:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Club Avenue

Thread Subject: Club Avenue Spa
Date of Session: April 14th
Name:  Sorry guys I forgot, but I have her wechat so I will find out. It might be xiao xiao.
Link: http://go141.com/en/A62147-WC-SP ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality & Language: Shenzhen girl, speaks mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  1500 - for 100~120 minutes (expensive I know) but she isnt a clock watcher, part of this is also tip for her to go fully nude.
Repeat: I've gone back to her 3 times now

So I have been going to this girl at Club Avenue Spa for a while. Its pretty expensive there, but this girl is cute and the last time she let me finger her while DFK. Not much else happened, I tried to get a BJ but she wouldn't. I will find out her name, she comes in and out of HK from Shenzhen, right now she isn't in HK, but she messages me when she is. The venue is also very nice, its fully renovated and everything seems pretty new.

I always get the hot tub spa and she fills the tub and gets in with me, we chat a bit and shes very playful with LB. She scrubs me down and it feels super nice. After the hot tub we shower together where she cleans me and continues to tease LB. When I first went I let her massage me and its quite good, she knows which spots to work on. But the last time I went it was more like fooling around. She would massage me a bit then tease me and I would just turn around and start DFK and then fingering her. Its like I am giving her more pleasure now haha. I have been working on this girl a bit by wechatting her so YMMV.

So since YMMV, let me tell you about her normally. My first time there she gave me a very good massage and she gave me one of the best oil teases I ever had before the flip. Unfortunately when I did flip things got a little generic (mind you this was my first visit). She made some fake moans, which I told her to stop and she also licked my nipples. However after a few minutes of being generic I asked her to take her clothes off, which she asked tip for and I agreed. I started playing with her A-cup tits and then I reached down to rub her LS, she let me but no FIV this time. She got really wet and we had some LKF, after I started rubbing more she started to jerk LB faster. I could feel she wanted me to finish, so I slowed down and she did too. We LFK some more and then I went to rub LS again, but this time she got the better of LB and I She stayed and cuddled and was very sweet after, she did not push me to leave right away after I We showered together again and then chatted some more before I left.

Shes very cute to me and I am always trying to find a regular massage girl, if it wasn't so expensive she would be the one.

Recent Ratings
fortune2020   15-6-2018 16:16  Karma  +3   Nice. How much would it be for just a 60-min massage and HJ? and how much tip for nude?
lovely_juice69   7-6-2018 13:08  Karma  +2   Very nice. Thanks!!
blast77   6-6-2018 21:30  Karma  +8   Excellent
mchk   6-6-2018 19:01  Karma  +4   
batman108   4-6-2018 23:34  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   4-6-2018 21:28  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic
aurufc   4-6-2018 16:18  Karma  +6   Thx
NeverWong   4-6-2018 11:46  Karma  +4   Thanks!
twiceAweek   4-6-2018 10:23  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing
Mister   4-6-2018 08:56  Karma  +4   Crazy! Macau prices for HK service
Shuriken   4-6-2018 07:57  Acceptance  +1   Thx. Might go for a visit
jeffzeke   4-6-2018 06:14  Karma  +8   nice!
squallrinoa
Carnal Conqueror

UID 29929
Digest Posts 0
Credits 268
Posts 73
Karma 265
Acceptance 67
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2018 16:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
So her name is Summer, but she is in China right now!

Recent Ratings
Girlsbuster   4-6-2018 18:35  Acceptance  +1   Can I connect with her in china? Pls PM her wechat.