Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 19-5-2018 00:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lunchtime fun with D-cup skinny Thai girl at North Point

Date & Time of Session: 18 May 2018 at lunch time
Nationality & Language: Thai (Jina)
Link: http://go141.com/en/A72410-NP-HoneyGirls-jina.html
Face: 4.5/5 (pretty! Full makeup on, fake lashes, blue contact Lense)
Body:  4.5/5 (she’s tiny, slim and not much belly fat! Bloody awesome natural D cup boob! muscular abs! -0.5 for too much tattoos in my view)
Skill: 5/5 (this girl can suck and fuck)
Service: 3.5/5 not much foreplay
Price & Session Length:  $600 FS
Agent: SS
Repeat: Definitely

This is another example that hotel walk-in is a much better experience than walk-up! My boss was out of town today, that means I can go for “long lunch”! I was struggling to choose between Alena at Jordan (which is a bit far geographically), my repeat could be found at: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1 and Jina ( which is geographically closer) since I have read another report on Jina and Today I felt like sucking some bouncy and natural tits , so I decided to go for Jina today! BTW, the video on the website is Jina! But the photos on the website was photoshopped, removing the tattoos!

Called up the agent and arrived at the hotel at the exact time.  Agent said that he needed to confirm with Jina again and I waited at the lobby. Within 1 minute I was given the room number and I headed up

Hotel room was alright, clean, 2 single beds, one for work and one for sleeping, understandable, tho I prefer a double bed for mish!

She looks pretty, with big eyes and she was wearing a black low cut top, showing her cleavage! Once the door was closed, there’s no nonsense! She stripe down immediately and those natural perfect tits just pop out and I said “wow”! She asked me to undress and helped me to hang my suits, at this point, I was thinking that I am here for a treat!

Shower was normal, no WBBBj or anything, just real shower. Then hop onto the bed. I told her the it’s gonna be CBJ and her reply was “of coz, it’s always gonna be CBJ, and I never do BJ without cover” this might be contradictory to another brother’s report here: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

Anyway, CBJ it is! CBJ was good, lots of suction, varied pace, mostly fast and short on the tip, no deep throat and no balls licking tho! After a while, with the same cover, she asked me what position I wanted to be in and of coz it’s gonna be mish! As this will offer me the best view of her awesome tits! During mish, I kept on sucking her nipples, kissed her neck, she gave u this soft moaning when I went short and gave me a louder moan when I went deep! LS was tight! No KY needed, in fact, her LS was sooooo unexpected wet!

Back to her tits, of coz I can’t stop squeezing those amazing tits, at one point I pushed her tits so high that she was able to lick her own nipples, and at this point, I sticked my tongue to join her tongue and lick her nipple! Fuck that’s so great!

Then we moved onto doggie and I grabbed her ass like a handle and just keep banging her! Her skin was very soft and smooth, her wide hip makes her waist looks tiny! I tried to grab her perfect tits from behind but the pillow was in the way but she won’t move! I guess it was too intense for her!

Then I went back to mish with legs on shoulder to dig deep! Again! Perfect view on perfect and natural tits! Then it’s

Then it’s real shower, I paid her, get dressed and weaken legs for me! I asked her what cup size her tits are and she said that it’s D cup! And she’s gonna be in Hong Kong for 1 more week! So I guess I will be back next week and sucking those juicy tits again before she leaves town!

Happy punting guys!

Recent Ratings
mchk   25-5-2018 13:30  Karma  +4   Favorable
aurufc   24-5-2018 19:29  Karma  +6   Dem's some big boobies!
jeffzeke   20-5-2018 14:04  Karma  +8   nice!
joey88   20-5-2018 01:32  Karma  +5   
tenaciousd   19-5-2018 18:13  Karma  +2   Excellent
hotjac   19-5-2018 15:11  Karma  +3   Nice find - she sounds like fun!
blast77   19-5-2018 13:40  Karma  +8   Excellent
UncleDad   19-5-2018 04:07  Karma  +10   Tall-tastic. lol
MothToAFlame   19-5-2018 04:03  Karma  +3   Favorable
donggeunyang   19-5-2018 03:17  Karma  +2   Sounds about right
stinkyfeet   19-5-2018 01:29  Karma  +3   Ad sez she's suspiciously 6'3! Is that true?
batman108   19-5-2018 00:53  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
donggeunyang
Lustful Lord

UID 237487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 551
Posts 15
Karma 550
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 19-5-2018 03:21  Profile P.M. 
Yeah, that sounds about right. I asked her for the same thing, CBJ. She pretty much replied with what you said (I just couldn't remember what she said while writing my report).

Also, same experience with the BJ. Just plain ol' BJ, no balls, no rimming.

Thanks for the post!
frostryder75
Carnal Conqueror

UID 163586
Digest Posts 0
Credits 321
Posts 26
Karma 317
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2018 22:26  Profile P.M. 
Your post is exactly what I want to say, i'm new to this forum and still figuring out how to make my own posts! I punt once a week usually in the NP and SW area and want to share.

Jina's eyes were so mesmerizing, love those contacts.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   24-5-2018 19:33  Karma  +2   Welcome! PM me if you are still struggling to Post
male_rabbit
Master Mongerer

UID 14285
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5640
Posts 832
Karma 5600
Acceptance 804
Reading Access 80
Registered 6-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2018 13:25  Profile P.M. 
SS girls in NP - any more experiences out there???

I was "hungry" on Monday night and so I went punting closest to the place I had to visit for work - North Point. Decided to check the scene there.

The LV lady agent spoke English with a good accent to say "Sorry. I dont know English". After sending her a message translated to Chinese, there was no response. So I guess they want only Chinese speakers for their girls. Unfortunate cos they have some sexy girls.

So I turned my hopes to the SS agent who had Thai girls. Went to the room to check Gigi, Milk and one other girl whose name I forget. I think it was Hana. Before agreeing for the session, I normally ask if DFK or DATY is allowed. If not, I apologise and excuse myself. I was disappointed that none of the three girls were interested which is unusual for thai girls. The last room the agent sent me to was Jina and I recall seeing one report of hers that I vaguely remember was positive so I felt like she is the one who I am going to end up with. So I walk with great anticipation and ring the bell. I hear some conversation going between her and some other girls... then the door opens and there is this stunningly beautiful girls standing in front of me... and my LB screams yes like he does normally by getting hard in a flash.... and I complement Jina and say she looks beautiful... Then she looks at me with a sour look and says... 'no kissing' 'no pussy' - Are you ok? Holy Smokes!!! I just said Thank you and departed.

I just wanted to know if there are any bros who have positive reports of SS Thai girls in NP?
Sherno
Throbbing Titan

UID 237768
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4345
Posts 162
Karma 4324
Acceptance 420
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2018 19:48  Profile P.M. 
Repeat with Jina on 21 May 2018 at Lunchtime

After my last report on Jina, the punting bug kept on biting me and I had a repeat with Jina on Monday! (which I suggested for a repeat in my report!) Similar experience as last time around! I guess a repeat in itself already says a lot!

From my experience, the services provided by the girls of agent SS is quite good normally! but it really depends on the quality of the girls at that particular time! In terms of location and price, i think it’s the best deal you can get on Hong Kong Islands! Personally, I am kind of tired of the hustle of taking mtr and wandering along the corridor at KH or Fuji!

BTW, totally agreed that Jina’s eyes are mesmerising!
frostryder75
Carnal Conqueror

UID 163586
Digest Posts 0
Credits 321
Posts 26
Karma 317
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2018 20:35  Profile P.M. 
Great to know that you went back. I am going to try some of the other Thai's in NP this Friday like Milk or Lina, and if they're not available I will go back to Jina and this time try to get her to move more. I did all the work first time cuz I was too busy looking at her.
Sherno
Throbbing Titan

UID 237768
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4345
Posts 162
Karma 4324
Acceptance 420
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2018 23:05  Profile P.M. 
Not sure if Jina will still be in town this Friday, coz last Friday she told me that she will be in town for about 1 more week! Good luck to you!

As to who is doing all the work, I think of u go in earlier, say lunchtime, she would be less tired and she would be willing to work more, coz on the last two occasions, I would say 50/50 between me and her I’m terms of workload!
Sherno
Throbbing Titan

UID 237768
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4345
Posts 162
Karma 4324
Acceptance 420
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2018 00:22  Profile P.M. 
I went back for a third time on last Friday night! Really looking forward for Jina to be back in HK!