Nationality & Language: Vietnamese
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: n/a
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  460 hkd for 45 minutes
Repeat: Maybe

After my disappointing return visit to Maid Spa I saw this review and decided to check the place out: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &highlight=viet

Personally, I find Viet girls to be very attractive, so this was right up my alley.

The building isn't hard to find and upon entering I was greeted by a girl with wet hair, probably coming straight out of the shower, wearing a tight white outfit that showed off her legs. Unfortunately her face wasn't much for me but her body was pretty appealing. She led me to a decently spacious room with a shower and let me shower alone, which is normal.

After about five minutes of waiting a different girl comes in. She's wearing a casual shirt but I can see how big her knockers are. Again, though, the face is not to my liking and I wave her off, and she rolls her eyes at me before leaving. Sorry lady, but I'm the customer here. Now the first girl comes in and I ask for someone different. She tells me that there's a total of six girls working here but they're all busy, and I get ready to leave and check out the other viet place that's just around the corner, when she waves over a new girl, which was the one I eventually accepted.

She has her hair cut short in a bob-style that looks kind of Korean, and she was a cutie. Her name's Vicky and she can barely speak any English at all but that's not necessary for these kinds of establishments. I ask if I can extend the session to 1 hour as it's only 60 more hkd, but she says that you have to schedule an appointment with her for that, and she says "next time."

So the massage gets started and her skills are quite good, not exactly professional but it feels good enough to get the job done. As she's massaging me I can hear her pop the chewing gum in her mouth every few seconds, which sounds very erotic. First is around twenty minutes of a regular massage with a towel on top of me, and when she's doing my elbows I feel her silky smooth thighs come right next to me, allowing for a good feel. Off comes the towel and she starts the second part. I don't know about you bros but I think the best part is the buildup when you're lying flat on the table and she starts going for your balls from behind.

So comes the flip and in the dim light she's looking quite good and lets me feel her up, but doesn't allow for LS and neither does she take off her top, which I'm ok with. Her technique is slow and great and I couldn't last for very long. A few seconds after she starts licking on my nipple I tell her to stop stroking my LB, but too late, and I pop.

She cleans me up a little bit and leaves me alone to shower. I come out and there are four girls including Vicky sitting on the sofa, and under the regular light I see that none of them are really lookers, including Vicky, who is a 6.5/10 at best I'd say. Lighting is very important!

I'll check out the other viet place for my next trip.

Recent Ratings
dizzy   30-4-2018 12:21  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   29-4-2018 10:51  Karma  +8   thanks!
zennor   29-4-2018 05:39  Karma  +4   
3QOxqK2Liy0t   29-4-2018 00:18  Acceptance  +1   thanks
blast77   27-4-2018 13:58  Karma  +8   
batman108   27-4-2018 13:36  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
twelve98   27-4-2018 10:53  Karma  +4   thanks for the report was thinking of trying this place
NeverWong   27-4-2018 09:29  Karma  +3   Thanks for Reporting!
UncleDad   26-4-2018 20:02  Karma  +10   Thanks for report
fortune2020   26-4-2018 14:58  Karma  +2   Thanks. Price looks good but sounds hit and miss.
Mister   26-4-2018 14:13  Karma  +5   Good detailed report, but you seem to have linked to the sister joint with a similar name
alphonzehk   26-4-2018 13:45  Karma  +3   Thanks!
p0ison   26-4-2018 13:42  Karma  +4   Thanks mate!
TroubleKorea65
Lustful Lord

UID 227252
Digest Posts 0
Credits 510
Posts 48
Karma 507
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2018 16:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 TroubleKorea65's post

@Mister
thanks. this is the one I went to, might have to check out the other one later on

http://go141.com/en/A64173-CB-SP ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)