Reading Access 30
Registered 23-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2018 09:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sheung Shui ANAL

Date & Time of Session:  20th afternoon
Name:  Heng Wan
Link: http://go141.com/en/A44086-SS-Ma ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region,building)
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Cantonese
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 4/5 because anal
Price & Session Length: $800 for 45mins
Repeat: no

Sorry guys, to be honest, I'm not sure if the link is to the girl I tried.  Was in Sheung Shui for work and looking for a quick massage on my phone.  Deleted the webpage, numbers, etc, from my phone immediately after the session, but i'm pretty sure that's the link/number I called.

The apartment is difficult to find, which is good I guess because not many people will see you walk in.

I expected a decent massage but I was completely wrong.  Less than 5 minutes on my back (no time on my legs) and she starts tickling my balls.  Next she starts rubbing my asshole which feels pretty good.  I've never tried anal before and casually asked if she's open to it.  After a bit of back and forth and negotiations we settled on $800.

Began anal in cowgirl where she placed tissue over her pussy so it wouldn't touch my pubes! I was confused at first the purpose of the tissue but soon realized and laughed in my head.  Went at it for a couple minutes before we changed to missionary.  Anal is TIGHT.  I felt like my head was being strangled.  Didn't feel great to be honest but a new experience nonetheless.  

Unexpected anal experience in Sheung Shui to cap off the week.  If I try anal again it will be with a younger girl.

Recent Ratings
like2bonk   25-4-2018 17:50  Karma  +4   i still dont know the purpose of the tissue
pipolaki   24-4-2018 15:23  Acceptance  +3   Good ButtHole story
quartz13579   24-4-2018 14:32  Karma  +5   
porkchops   24-4-2018 12:51  Karma  +4   Thanks!
aurufc   24-4-2018 11:30  Karma  +10   Karma for getting your A-wings or is it B-wings!!
UncleDad   24-4-2018 10:41  Karma  +10   Anal-tastic.