Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: LFK and DATY allowed
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  $600HKD
Repeat: Yes if I had more time in HK

Second day in HK and did some sightseeing in the afternoon.  When I finally got around to texting the Honey Girls around 6pm, I was getting zero responses.  I wonder if they finished up early because it was a Saturday?  I decided after an hour or so of trying that I would give the King Hing walk up girls a shot instead.

My first time at King Hing but I did the Fuji building the last time i was in HK.  I arrive at the King Hing building in Mong Kok via google maps around 9pm and noticed that the building was not titled "King Hing" in english.  I remember seeing from another report that it was the building next to the Clarks shoe store so I took the chance and went in.  There was a racquetball or badminton store on the 1st/2nd floor, but on the higher floors there were the rooms with the christmas lights and welcome signs so I new I was in the right spot.  

I took the elevator to the 13th floor (one elevator does even floors and the other does odd floors) with several other punters.  I made my way down the floors and noted that tthere were quite a few good looking 8's in several or the rooms.  Also about 50% of the rooms had "wait" instead of "welcome" so I new it must high traffic time.  I had intended to go through all the floors and to see who was available but on the 6th floor i noticed this cute Russian girl  with short hair wearing a sexy japanese school girl outfit  .  She was chatting up a few other Russian girls in that corner of the building so it looks like that may be a Russian enclave for now.  I also noted that the other 3 russians were pretty good looking as well.  I was hesitant to try a Russian from some of the reports that i had read but I deiced to take the plunge.

I came into her apartment and she introduced herself as Anna and that she was from Russia.  She had short light brown hair and freckles(very cute combination).  After agreeing to $600HKD she asks me to pay after which was nice.  We both took a quick shower and she pulled some fresh towels from the dryer.   The apartment was in pretty good condition compared to what I experienced at Fuji.  We proceeded to the bed both in towels and she gave me LFK on the bed for a minute before moving on the bbbj.  After she allowed me to daty and then on with the cover.  She seemed pretty into it and was responsive and not mechanical.  We went though all the positions and i in mish. We both proceed to take a quick shower.  

I asked her how much longer she was going to be in HK and she said this was her last day for not and that she was going to Malaysia for two weeks.  She would likely return to HK after that trip.  If given another opportunity I would repeat, she seemed like areal Russian gem compared to the other Russian reports that I have read.  

Recent Ratings
D686   11-5-2018 12:04  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   23-4-2018 22:53  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   23-4-2018 21:49  Karma  +5   Hot-tastic!
porkchops   23-4-2018 19:23  Karma  +4   Thanks!
aurufc   23-4-2018 16:00  Karma  +4   Thx. Nice detailed report and info
Mister   23-4-2018 14:19  Karma  +4   Shower before and after - sounds like a gem for a Russki