Karma 590
Acceptance 92
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2018 15:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Warning, SCAM Pricing: 7 Lung Kong Rd

Thread Subject: Warning, SCAM Pricing: AVOID: 7 Lung Kong Road , Kowloon ( two doors away from ISLAM FOOD)
[AVOID: 7 Lung Kong Road , Kowloon ( two doors away from ISLAM FOOD)
Date & Time of Session:  Sat, 21 April 14.00pm

Name: AVOID: Would not give name; dyed brown/orange hair - I am guessing will be here for 10 days)
Link: this is a fake picture of a WG for the room: http://go141.com/en/A70243-Kln.C ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Mandarin & some basic Canto
Face:  7/10
Body:  5/10 (I was mislead by the padded black corset and tight fitting)
Skill:  0/10
Service: 0/10
GFE: 0/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length: PRICE SCAM (I am guessing throughout the building).
It seems all the grils have been taught by the pimps to price scam: They will all quote HKD420 for 30 mins
but upon entry they will point to a [price list in Chinese that will list additional services ie. doggy style, DAP, uncapped BJ for HKD580.000 and then they will all say ; today we will do these services for HKD500.00, but once finished , they will point to the card and demand HKD500.00

Repeat: NO WAY, avoid this place bro. Boycott them for a few weeks then the pimps will get the message, not to scam us bros!

Hi, Brothers. It has been a while since I wrote a report. I wanted to write this report to warn all brothers, in particular any non Canto or Chinese speaking brothers as the girls in this building are all Mainland girls and  do not speak much English.

Anyway, I ventured to this far away place and walked over 1.5 KMs from the nearest MTR station (nearest MTR is Lo Fu); because about a year ago I had  a very good experience with a Chinese WG. Unfortunately I think due to the isolation and localness of the pllace, the pimps have resorted to teaching the WGS to adopt scam pricing tactics which I wanted to warn my fellow bros.

I went with a friend, as it was far away, and we BOTH experienced the same SCAM with WGs on different floors. My friend even got the door slammed in his face, when he inquired to  one girl if she will do A ( I think it was floor 1 A, 2nd door on the left). he's a Chinese guy and she understood his canto and could have politely said 'no, sorry". Anyway, we should have known after that the punt was going to be bad.

We both ventured on. I eventually chose the girl in Flat 2 B (first room, on right as you go up the stairs) and my friend chose Flat opposite (2A, first room on left as you go up the stairs).

The girl I chose was tall (around 160) and with black lace corsets looked sexy. BUT once inside - after she addressed, whilst still at the same time typing on her wechat, I was disappointed. She had like size B boobs - small and quite flabby body.
Here was my first big mistake (choosing her body through tight, padded corsets was misleading). My second mistake:  She then pointed to a large white card on the wall which listed her services, and said Today I will do any of those for  HKD500.00 instead of the usual price of HKD580.00.

Thinking it was a bargain (I didn't record or double check her promotion by recording it on my phone , third mistake); I undressed and chose , naked shower, doggy style and uncapped BJ for hkd 500.00 i though - good deal!

Although we had good chit chat in Mandarin - I learnt that all the girls come on a Friday night - so maybe don't go until 10 days time when they change the girls on a friday night). I was her first customer as she just arrived on the Friday night before.

Anyway as ai was undressing, she continued to wechat her "friend" and when I asked her to come in to the shower, she lamely came in and only washed my LB, and nothing else. It seemed she was only focussed on making sure I was "clean". No offence taken by me, but when I tried to wash her pussy she objected and said no touching!

So no touching!

Anyway we proceed to the bed and told me to lie down and she took out massive wads of tissue - then she lamely did like less than 10 srokes of BBBJ (no kidding) I asked her to do longer and she complained that my LB was too big. I asked her again she delcined, and no touching she reminded me as I tried to founder small size B  boobs.

Then it was onto the deed, she capped and  she went on all fours and Started playing with her phone! So off putting! Anyway, I rammed my LB into her and started clamming away. she stopped me and told me to go slow on Missionary. I said, we agree don some doggy, she refused  again, I tried to sweetly persuade her , she still refused  and lied their playing on her phone, opening her legs and said hurry up please, until I physically turned her over _ i was going to get what i wanted!  I rammed her doggy style for as long as i could - may be 10 mins - all the time  she yelped exaggeratedly and held onto her phone doggy style trying to type to her friend.

I finished and wahsed aloned, then the fourth bad part- i gave her HKD500 and she said on no it is 580 and pointed to the wall. I told her we agreed on hkd500 she said oh no you mis heard- it is 580. I asked her for 20hkd  change and handed her 600.

Went out and my friend was already down stairs waiting - he had the same horrible treatment and price scam.

My session was less than 20 mins my friend less than 15min he said.

AVOID- HKD580 for old Chinese Milfs with no service attitude is just not worth it bros!

Recent Ratings
bohica   27-4-2018 22:56  Karma  +5   Live & learn...
UncleDad   24-4-2018 19:28  Karma  +10   Thanks for TOFTT
aurufc   24-4-2018 11:47  Karma  +4   S k's
batman108   23-4-2018 23:07  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Petay_1283   23-4-2018 10:34  Karma  +6   sorry bro.
ramont   23-4-2018 09:24  Karma  +5   Thanks for warning. This is becoming too common
porkchops   22-4-2018 19:33  Karma  +3   Sympathy K's
Mister   22-4-2018 16:03  Karma  +3   Thanks for the warning. Had some good punts there, but that was years ago at $350-$400.
newtohk2015
Lustful Lord

UID 130828
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 34
Karma 590
Acceptance 92
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2018 16:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 newtohk2015's post

Yes me too, that's why we went back but definitely won't return for a while.
aurufc
Forum Moderator

UID 111346
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3187
Posts 408
Karma 3081
Acceptance 2124
Reading Access 150
Registered 11-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2018 11:49  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by newtohk2015 at 22-4-2018 16:29
Mister          22-4-2018 16:03          Karma          +3          Thanks for the warning. Had some good punts there, but that was years ago at $350-$400.

Hey bro,

Great report and thanks for the warning.  If you are replying to a specific comment in ratings try the Quote function and replace the text with the comment you want to reply to like the above.  Let's the bro you are answering know you are talking to him.

Cheers,

Au
newtohk2015
Lustful Lord

UID 130828
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 34
Karma 590
Acceptance 92
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2018 21:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 aurufc's post

OH Thanks bro, So sorry , I am still quite new to the forum.