Subject: One Spa - TST, inflation reaching dark side too but still suspect quality
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2018 17:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
One Spa - TST, inflation reaching dark side too but still suspect quality

Date & Time of Session:  4/16/18
Name:  Xu Yi?
Link: http://go141.com/en/A70761-TST-SPA-ONESPA.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Agent: n/a
Nationality & Language: She said Vietnam, but definitely looked chinese
Face:  7/10
Body:  7/10, small boobs though
Skill: massage 3/10,
Service: 3/10
GFE: n/a
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  $700 1 hour,
Repeat: No

Well, rarely do I venture to the dark side but had some work there, so searched DB and found 50+ spa listed, Didn't want to go to phone appointment places, so that probably reduced the choice by 2/3rd. Some of them have been reported by other bros. Narrowed my choices to Golden court and Humphrey avenue as the photos looked good.

Made my way to Humphrey avenue, 7/F (this is same building as Moonbeam spa on a different floor). Rang the bell, and a decent looking girl without anything striking opens the door, was ushered into a room and since I had just showered, skipped a shower there. Dry massage starts and it was not the best, nor was it the worst. She tried to ask a few times if the pressure was alright and though I felt her touches were too light for my taste, i just went with the flow. She is quite chatty and she kept asking plenty of questions, communication was mostly in mandarin though I think she felt more comfortable in cantonese. So, not the most relaxing massage.
After 10-15 mins oil comes out, massage felt better with the oil. After a while she lifted my thigh over her leg (I was still face down) and she reaches down to the nether region, no preliminary, so questions asked, she scratches with her fingers, strokes with her hand till she feels it's waking up. Time for flip, light goes dimmer. Tries to gently scratch my legs and body but i find that ticklish, she is still fully dressed, so i ask her to take off, and immediately price jumps to 700, I agreed and immediately repented, while her skin is quite smooth, she is slim, but she has probably not larger than A cups, she starts stroking a bit faster, I try to put my hands under her shorts but was forbidden.  Some playful tussle about it and then she adds another 100 for it, I still agree but then she says she will not take off her underwear and by this time my mood is completely gone, I just stop enjoying it and LB starts to get flaccid, she was still trying to stroke and realizes that I am not happy. She tries to convey not finishing is not good, I shouldn't be angry etc, I just told her it's her prerogative how much access she gives and it is my prerogative to finish or not finish. She still pushes the argument, and then I ask her how much for BJ, she says she has not tried, but there was a pause and some thinking which makes me believe she was not being truthful.

I didn't push it and then just told her I am going to shower. standard cubicle, thin towel to dry off, so not the greatest there as well. changed paid her the agreed amount and left. On way back, saw another one playing with her phone and she wasn't hot or young either.

All in all, a fairly disappointing experience, they advertise some girls being sub 20, I think that's too much of an exaggeration. Also, the negotiations for extras is a mood killer.

At 700 HJ with no access to LS, it is definitely not worth a trek to TST. I think K spa at whatever their current price is a better proposition (I haven't been there for ages), at least you know what you will get. If age or looks is not a criteria then think Chaophraya in Wanchai is the best value, Anne or others there will give full access and a BBBJ at 800 with a really good massage to boot.

Recent Ratings
blast77   18-4-2018 11:48  Karma  +8   Thanks, to be blacklisted
ernieb   18-4-2018 02:16  Karma  +5   That’s too much!
ts7478   17-4-2018 22:39  Karma  +2   
LowKey   17-4-2018 22:25  Karma  +2   
David.youngson   17-4-2018 12:36  Karma  +2   Yeah it’s all about luck you know..
UncleDad   17-4-2018 03:02  Karma  +4   Definite mood killer. Thanks for TOFTT
batman108   17-4-2018 02:53  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   16-4-2018 20:16  Karma  +4   Upselling is annoying and kills the mood. Coco at Moonbeam Lake was great, but haven't been in a long while