Karma 1075
Acceptance 141
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2018 09:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Return to the old Reiki

Date & Time of Session:  April 11, 7 p.m.
Name:  Vivi
Link: http://www.solusperaqua.net/
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 for 60 minutes
Repeat: Most definitely

I used to frequent Reiki in the days of Annie (where did she go??) and the experience was usually good, in particular from 1 lady and always when Annie decided to join in. Hadn’t been for quite some time. I ask who is working from time to time but am never that interested by the pictures that I get sent. That changed on Tuesday when I saw a picture of Vivi so an appointment was made via WeChat. Went for the 60 minute Nuru option.

Access to the place is easy and discrete. The door was opened by a petite, young Chinese lady showing a glimpse of cleavage. Was shown to a room and then she introduced herself as Vivi. Happy with my choice so far. I started to shower alone. However, she was going to join me and had stripped off to do so just as I finished. For some reason she put her dress back on - seemed a waste! I lay down and she started with a dry, towel massage which was actually quite good and painful (in a good way) at times. This progressed to an oil massage with a little teasing and then the Nuru gel with Vivi, now naked, sliding up and down my back, nibbling my ear, using her breasts to massage my arse, etc. It was good.

Then the flip and I finally get to see her naked. Slim, curvy with what I think are slightly enhanced breasts from feeling them later. With Nuru gel she used her body and in particular her breasts to massage me paying particular attention to lb. She seemed slightly shy which was appealing. A couple of light kisses was followed by her sitting on my legs and starting a hand massage of my lb. She then swung around and whilst she continued using her hands, she sat astride my face giving me full access my tongue which I took full advantage of. It was clear that she was enjoying herself as she manoeuvred herself to ensure that my tongue was getting her in the right place. I’m fairly sure that she came, closely followed by me unloading everywhere.

I thought that we were finished but she threw a towel across lb, sat astride me and rubbed herself back and forth across a semi erect lb until she came again! She told me that’s what she needed. She cleaned me up and then joined me in the shower. Would I return...for Vivi, yes!

Recent Ratings
mchk   18-4-2018 18:41  Karma  +4   Great to hear S.P.A has some talent!
p0ison   16-4-2018 13:43  Karma  +4   Thanks!
deviantmindhk   16-4-2018 12:28  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
blast77   15-4-2018 22:45  Karma  +7   Excellent
Palomino13500   15-4-2018 11:29  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
UncleDad   14-4-2018 19:53  Karma  +4   Cum-tastic!
doghead   14-4-2018 13:31  Karma  +3   Interesting name. It is not connected to the Aqua restaurant group?
batman108   14-4-2018 12:40  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks