Subject: [Thailand][Phuket] Diablo (Suzy Wong) Terrible Experience, Would not return ever
ckg115
Inactive Member

UID 81526
Digest Posts 0
Credits 199
Posts 4
Karma 199
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 1
Registered 28-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2018 06:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand][Phuket] Diablo (Suzy Wong) Terrible Experience, Would not return ever

Diablo (Suzy Wong)

Date & Time of Session: April 2018
Location:  Patong - Diablo (owned by Suzy Wong, next to Suzy Wong)
Name:  #02
Link: None
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face:  5/10
Body:  5/10 implants, scars visible
Skill: 1/10
Service: HJ
GFE: 1/10
PSE: 1/10
Price & Session Length: 6hrs cut to 4
Repeat: No, never again

Everything was fine until stopping into here, this place ruined the whole experience for me.  I was just doing some sightseeing and as usual I get pulled into another bar.  Usually I stay for a few seconds and then leave.  But this one they pulled me in, and immediately had one of them sit next to me, with a lot of touching.  They also weren't rushing me to get a drink, so far it seemed ok.  The girl was super friendly so I figured I'd try LT as I had not before.  Total was 5700THB.  Back in my room things started ok, showered, then started the routine, bj, mish, and such.  Finished and I proceeded to sleep a little.  She didn't want to sleep and kept using her phone.  It was ok until no much later she kept repeating she's going home in 30min.  WTF?  I paid for LT, took her out at 12am, and it's only 2am.  All that act the bar was so fake, so fucking bait and switch.  At the bar it was agreed LT means until morning, after 6am, no limit.  I made repeated complaints through google translate that I'm taking her back to the bar to complain to the owner, and demanding my money back.  Eventually she agreed to stay, killed my whole mood.  We went 2 more times, she complaining the whole time in thai, which I don't understand at all.  4am again she says she's going home.  Fuck it at that point I hated her so much it wasn't worth it anymore.  Why the fuck do they do this - act like they're all interested at the bar and then turn cold, and try to rip off the customer.  They could have just said they don't want LT and that'd be fine.

Terrible experience at Diablo, with #02, and will never come back again! at 100B it'd still be the worst money spent.

Recent Ratings
Macau81   16-11-2018 16:43  Karma  +5   
thmd   14-6-2018 23:19  Karma  +6   Sorry to hear. I always trynto avoid gogo's in Phuket and gonwith bar girls, they are less expensive and more fun.
JackTheBat   14-4-2018 09:40  Karma  +5   Patong is not the best place to monger...
jeffzeke   13-4-2018 13:56  Karma  +10   ugh. thanks for the warning.
Dr.A   12-4-2018 19:23  Karma  +2   1. you posted in the wrong section LOL - 2. did you pay all in advance at the bar? 3. She dont speak english at all?
hkpunter999   12-4-2018 13:06  Karma  +6   
blast77   12-4-2018 10:18  Karma  +7   Sympathy K's
batman108   12-4-2018 10:13  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
obe   12-4-2018 09:56  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30823
Posts 2018
Karma 30459
Acceptance 7286
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2018 09:58  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Why the fuck do they do this - act like they're all interested at the bar and then turn cold, and try to rip off the customer.  They could have just said they don't want LT and that'd be fine.

Because you asked for LT, and they can charge a higher price for that. However, most go-go girls have boyfriends or husbands and don't want to hang out in your hotel room--you being a complete stranger. They wanna go home to the person/people they know.

So they get the higher price, and whatever service they deliver is...well, depends on them. The general idea seems to be: drain the guy's balls, then when he's relaxed, get a "stomachache" or the text message from a friend who needs "emergency help" and head out. The contract's already been paid, and no one signed it. They know you're not a resident and probably won't be back, so no need to court your business.

I avoid Phuket nowadays but assume this was on Patong as that's the tourist zone and not a good destination for mongering in Thailand (I've had fun in the soapies in Phuket town, but that was years ago).

I have one question, you wrote:

QUOTE:
Service: HJ

Then later you wrote:

QUOTE:
Back in my room things started ok, showered, then started the routine, bj, mish, and such.

Sounds like FS to me.

My two cents: Always stick with ST unless it's a WG you know and like. She's looking to maximize her ROI.

Sorry you had a bad experience...post more and tell us what you'd compare this to.

JtB

Recent Ratings
Macau81   16-11-2018 16:42  Karma  +5   
hkpunter999   14-4-2018 13:09  Acceptance  +8   Sage advice! Just curious, why avoid Phuket? I had some just tell me it was good...