Registered 4-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2018 06:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[NYC] Midtown - Wieli

Provider's Name:WieLi​​
Session Location:Midtown
Provider's Ad Website:http://www.myasaingfe.com/companions
Age - 25-26 I would say, she was a student before and can speak english, cantonese, and mandarin

Been to this spot before for this hot chick JinJin which I wanted to bang again. Unforunately she wasn't there, keeper said she was sick but i found out she married one of the pumpers. Keeper lying about the good jinjin to keep customers coming i guess.

Texted keeper to setup appointment, place can be busy so make sure to book ahead. Told the keeper that I wanted to choose between Kiki and wieli. Got there and decided to go with wieli cause she has a more charming face. Good thing I did, she knew lots of
english with allowed for a quick GFE connection immediately.

Went upstairs, was given a choice between Kiki and Wieli as my sweetheart JinJin was no longer here.
Chooses Wieli as she had a more charming face and tattoo near her shoulder area which tells me she was wild hehe. Luck out as she's fluent in english which is a good plus.

Wieli guides me to the shower room where she performs the nude slide wash. Back to my room. she gave me a good massage on my back, legs and arms. This gave me quite a lot of energy for action later. After the massage, it was time to massage my bro with her huge tits first. Up and down she goes, when she comes up, she licks my nips and there was when i pull her head up a bit for a kiss. She doesn't do DFK. As a gentleman I didn't force her to.

Down she goes and caps my cock with the condom and begins a cbj. The CBJ was good, not enough for me to cum but I wouldn't want the action to end so soon. Moved my hips to push my cock deeper in her mouth. After a good 4-5 minutes of CBJ, i told her to get a top for a Cowgirl ride. Grab that ass and pump I go. She was getting tired so we switch to missionary. Love her moans, she's not a fan of kissing, so I went for light taps and kiss to her cheeks and upper ears to bring the mood up. After a good 10 minutes of missionary, we switch to doggy where she screams it feels good and faster. Pump as fast as I can go and finally release it in the condom.

Booked 1hr but I went 1hr 30 minutes without extra charge. Me and Wieli talked a lot during the massage which helped bring up the experience and mood. She's a good girl. Please treat her well.

Recent Ratings
walkuprelax   8-4-2018 05:08  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   2-4-2018 13:05  Acceptance  +6   Thanks!
JJJ37   2-4-2018 01:54  Acceptance  +8   
UncleDad   1-4-2018 23:46  Acceptance  +4   Sounds like fun!
obe   1-4-2018 19:38  Acceptance  +10   Thanks
Passthewasabi   1-4-2018 16:59  Acceptance  +1   
hkpunter999   1-4-2018 14:00  Acceptance  +6   Nice, first post in USA forum!
batman108   1-4-2018 12:48  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   1-4-2018 07:10  Karma  +8   outstanding, thanks for sharing. I may move this to the new US sub-forum.
batman108
Erotic Emperor

UID 117297
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2918
Posts 421
Karma 2873
Acceptance 907
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2018 12:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 spahunters101's post

How or who told you that jinjin is married?  What is a pumpers?
Jinjin was awesome!!!

Thanks
spahunters101
Kinky King

UID 146390
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1123
Posts 88
Karma 1116
Acceptance 137
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2018 10:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 batman108's post

@batman
One of the girls working there told me lol The owner of the weChat didn't want to tell me and keep lying about jinjin being sick. I asked twice during like an one month period, and the owner keep lying about she being sick and recommend other girls. I ask some of the girls on the site aren't there but they keep them on to make it seem like a bigger line up.

Recent Ratings
batman108   2-4-2018 13:25  Acceptance  +3   Yeah...same here...I miss her too...anyway I wish her the best.