Post at 23-3-2018 22:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jinxed!! Another young bunny but!!! - Coronet Court, North Point

Date & Time of Session: 23 Mar, 6PM
Name:  Fang Fang (from Guizhou)
Link: Not on DB
Agent: nil
Nationality & Language: Mainland China, Mandarin
Face:  4.0/5 (Really young resting bitch face)
Body:  4.0/5 (Full Bcup or was it C, tiny pink nipples, light bush, small and short 150cm)
Skill: 3.0/5 (I feel she can do better if she’s not lazy/tired/shaves out)
Service: 2.0/5 (Lazy and minimal but the CBJ was pretty good after I told her more suction)
GFE: 2.0/5 (Hugger in mush.. Also gave me a nice hug in bed but said she’s tired coz she’s been busy..)
PSE: 0.0/5 (She didn’t bother faking anything)
Price & Session Length:  $450, 30mins
Repeat: No

I am on a biz trip again and arrived at the airport early. Why not write a report! Since I mentioned my imminent departure from HK, I’ve not had a good punt! You can read my previous report herehttp://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=64584&extra=page%3D1

Back to this report. There was a small crowd at her door even though it was rather early for people to knock off work. When the bro came out, I thought he had kinda black face lol not a good sign but when I looked at the WG oh man she’s the type I’m looking for! Small, young,  fair complexion, big natural boobs and some arse and a small tattoo. She must be no more than 20. The crowd dispersed to my surprise and I went in.

She waited for me while I stripped down. Shes smoking hot with a light bush and pink nipples. The type I like! I started kissing her neck while grabbed her boobs hard and she paused me..

“No kissing mouth!”
“CBJ only!”

Okay that spoilt the moment but I hurried to strip naked and jumped in shower alone coz she’s just showered.

Things got worse from there.. she just stared at my lower body as I dried myself. She mumbled something.. she her facial expressions indicted she’s not please to do business lol

I jumped in bed and she sat next to me. I took 5mins caressing her fine body. Zero PSE! I played with her bush and pussy which she said not to put finger inside. Fine! Cock was really hard at this stage and she seemed not keen to start. Was she trying to let the time past and then kick me out lol!!! I told her to start sucking. She leaned over and hugged for 5mins before putting the dom and started a nice slow BJ. I had to tell her to give more suction and take it deeper. But her mouth is really quite small..

5mins passed and it’s time for main course. Of course she refused to Cowgirl so I climbed on top and she applied a big dollop of KY! Fine let’s get on with it! Suddenly she told me to lean forward and press on her while fkg and she likes to hug. I went in slow and easy. It felt good and intimate like the first time having sex with a new gf. She had her hands around my waist. I’m not sure if that’s for pushing me away in case I penetrate too deep or what lol. In any case, I really enjoyed the slow f and with time running out, I decided to pick up speed and kiss her face and neck with no objections. I had one hand on her boob throughout. Just so good on the touch.. youthhh

She wasn’t very responsive to questions so it felt awkward while I waited for her as she showered. Glad she didn’t kick me out coz I got hard watching her naked body! Part of me wanna repeat but nah I’ll pass coz she’s too stone cold.

Recent Ratings
sc818   29-3-2018 21:56  Karma  +4   CC still a fav place for cute spinners
aurufc   27-3-2018 16:52  Karma  +6   Sympathy Ks
fugigal   24-3-2018 12:34  Karma  +3   Original
jimyum   24-3-2018 02:53  Karma  +5   
batman108   24-3-2018 02:02  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
blast77   23-3-2018 23:03  Karma  +6   Reminds me 'of a punt in SG, poor service but so confortable pussy.

i'm hungry