Race: Singapore HK mixed
Site: http://www.ohmygirls.info/index.html
Price: 220 CAD
Time: 45 minutes but I stayed for 1HR
Face: 7
Body: 7
BBBJ: 7
FS: 7

Was in Toronto and decided to go to Markham for some fun. Contact and setup was easy.
Went to the spot, was nice luxury condo area. door opens and a young asian girl awaited me to guide me to heaven.
Victoria open the door and was wearing her black tube dress. Chatted with her in chinese which helped light up the mood with a few jokes.
Guided me to the shower where she joined me. She washed me and there i grab her ass and she gave me a DFK in the shower.
Dried off and went back to the bedroom where I sat in the bed. She got on top on me where she continue to LFK to DFK with lots of tongue action. Played with her tits and she went down for a BBBJ where I push her hair to the side. Her sucking skills was alright, I had better cause she wouldn't go deep or use lot of tongue. I moved my hip to push my cock deeper. After some good sucking, she got back up where I gave a DFK with tongue again. On the cap, where she rides my cock. Love those light moans with breathing. Pushed her head to the side where we continue kissing and tongue while she rides me. Went to suck and lick on her nips. Grabbed her ass and continue to pump then grab her boobs with both hands where I shot loads of cum. Chatted about life, then shower and on my way I went.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   7-3-2018 09:59  Karma  +10   SG/HK mix?! nice!
hkpunter999   7-3-2018 07:16  Karma  +5   
UncleDad   6-3-2018 23:15  Karma  +4   Fun-tastic
blast77   6-3-2018 21:08  Karma  +6   Satisfying by the sound of it
obe   6-3-2018 14:15  Karma  +8   
batman108   6-3-2018 13:06  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks