Acceptance 27
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-2-2018
Location Overseas
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2018 14:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Familia Nobre Viet girls Feb 18

I went to visit Macau for the first time and this forum was a lifesaver    First day I went to Familia Noble which was located on the main st.  Google maps kept routing me down the side streets so it took me 2-3 attempts to find location.  I used the images from Google maps and it looks like a Men’s sauna with a discrete stairway to second floor.  I was greeted and taken to a locker to secure my stuff and assigned my wristband.  Go shower and assigned a lounger in the lobby.  I was approached by a cute Viet shoulder massage girl and she offered massage at chair and spoke mostly to her coworkers while giving me a massage which was kind of annoying.  She didn’t seem to enjoy her job.

After the massage, she asked if I wanted short time with someone and I said yes.  The waitress came by and provided a menu.  I chose the 1798 Familia Noble massage.  I was taken back to the room and a Viet girl came in which wasn’t my type and I asked if I could chose another girl.  She seemed upset , but called the mammasan to provide other options for me.  It cost an additional 690 for my ability to choose.  I chose 1 out of 2 girls available at the time, but they were tall, skinny Vietnam girls with enhanced boobs (Ngoc).  They were dressed in red nightgowns that are sexy.  We made it back to the room for a shower and soapy massage with breast and pussy slide.  I received a BBBJ, but had some precum trickling out which seemed to disgust her and she kept spitting in a garabage can, which is annoying to me.  Eventually she covered me and started to ride cowgirl for a few minutes and then she suggested I get on top.  I feel like she must have had a busy day as she burnt out a few minutes into session.  I felt sorry for her, but when I am monger I gotta, I turn sex into an Olympic sport instead of love making session since not allowed to DFK.  She started to moan and get into body rhythm with my strokes, but just couldn’t release due to having to wear a condom and did tons of walk ups the day before in HK.  Eventually I released in missionary since she had great pussy control and it felt tight like a glove.  After is busted, she asked me if I was married and if my wife likes the pounding I gave her.  I just laughed and nodded.  I took a shower by myself while she texted away on her phone.  Texting during a session is annoying to me since I am paying for the time, but I have to be considerate since she stated she only gets 400 from the 2488 I paid.  I would repeat as the service was good and the credit card billing is discrete.

Recent Ratings
Passthewasabi   4-4-2018 16:31  Acceptance  +1   
Pinkpuffy69   26-3-2018 10:10  Karma  +2   She lied lol. They get like more then half.
z3rostance   21-3-2018 10:45  Acceptance  +1   Good report. Sad to know that some of the girls like to jump on their phones when there's still time left on the clock.
UncleDad   20-3-2018 09:43  Karma  +4   Thanks for report
newguyici   15-3-2018 00:09  Karma  +2   Did you get down her name or badge number?
jeffzeke   12-3-2018 21:31  Karma  +10   I doubt they only get 400, but it's not an easy job for them, having to fuck so many dudes in a day.
batman108   27-2-2018 02:11  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
Koolbeans
Nookie Newbie

UID 232189
Digest Posts 0
Credits 43
Posts 19
Karma 42
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-2-2018
Location Overseas
Status Offline
Post at 20-3-2018 05:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Her name was Ngoc, but didn’t catch badge number as she was undressed most of the time I was with her.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   20-3-2018 11:38  Karma  +5   thanks bro!