Agent: Absolute Angels
Nationality & Language: Thai, Thai and English
Face: 9
Body: 9
Skill: 9
Service: 8
GFE: Borderline
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: $5000 Baht, Paid for 2 hours but left after 1 (my choice)
Repeat: Yes

I've been having very good luck with Message Republic for out calls so back there I went. I saw some of the independents but I liked the larger selection at Absolute Angels. Chose Nana from some of the reviews and her picture. Scheduling is through their web site. It was quite quick and easy. Angie, the agent, called my room within 30 minutes of my booking request to confirm the booking. She's quite pleasant and friendly over the phone. E-mail confirmation the next day with all the details of the meeting spelled out. No mistakes here!

1 hour before the session, Angie calls to quadruple check. Nana arrives downstairs and has the front desk ring my room. I tell them to let her come up.

When she arrives at the door a beautiful Thai woman is there to greet me. She does look very similar to the pictures on the web site. There is some Photoshoping and smoothing of the skin but it is her. Same hair, contact inserts. She's in a grey top and short black skirt.   Looking good already.

Nana's English is conversational, which is really helpful. She's friendly and easy to talk to. We chat for a little bit before we get down to business. We start with a BBBJ, which is one of the best ones I've had. Good technique and lots of ball sucking and licking. We switch positions so I can do some DATY and play with her breasts.  She has a perfect pussy with great lips. She also has a beautiful set of breasts. At first I thought they were all natural, but as we got further into the session I think she has had some enhancement, but very minor if they were enhanced. On comes the dome and she gets on top of me. She starts bouncing up and down and she's very enthusiastic. With the BBBJ and her bouncing on top I know things aren't going to last too long if I keep this up. So we change positions to mish and then to doggie. I'm already at the edge so not long after getting into doggie .

She cleans me up and we chat for a while. We talk about the different areas in Bangkok, where to go shopping, etc. Then she asks me if we want to go for a second round. I'm like sure, if we can get little bro to coorporate. She starts to do a BBBJ again and little bro to my surprise accomdates rather quickly. This time she's using lots of spit and sucking, the hands come into the picture and the noise of slurping and sucking just adds to the experience. I'm squeezing her breasts as she's trying to eat LB. It doesn't take too long and   number 2.

Angie goes the the bathroom to clean herself up and then she comes back and we chat again for a little bit. Then she asks me if we want to go for try number 3! I'm like I don't think LB can handle it and I can't anyway. I have a crap load of work I need to do for a meeting tomorrow morning so I tell her no, I gotta do some work.

We end the session after about an hour into the 2 hour. It was actually quite a pleasant encounter and my rushed writing doesn't do it justice, I'm doing this right after and I still need to get that crap ton of work done! I would definitely use this agency again.

Recent Ratings
Rockmy   24-2-2018 21:57  Karma  +6   Excellent
Whorehouse   24-2-2018 18:48  Karma  +4   Good shit.
adrenal   24-2-2018 08:17  Karma  +5   professional can be nice
porkchops   23-2-2018 21:05  Karma  +5   Thanks!
lefeu   23-2-2018 14:47  Karma  +6   Excellent
blast77   23-2-2018 11:48  Karma  +6   Nice one
jlam13   23-2-2018 10:07  Acceptance  +1   The site says 2 shots in 2 hours, would the third be extra cost?
paladin310   23-2-2018 08:25  Karma  +4   Favorable
obe   23-2-2018 07:45  Karma  +10   Excellent
hotjac   23-2-2018 07:21  Karma  +4   Great recomendation
Freelancer   23-2-2018 07:06  Karma  +6   Follow up review on the W?
hkpunter999   23-2-2018 04:38  Karma  +6   
batman108   23-2-2018 02:08  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks