Subject: Meeting spa girls outside. Cost?
sunny28
Musky Member

UID 214375
Digest Posts 0
Credits 155
Posts 12
Karma 154
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-9-2017
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 20-2-2018 12:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Meeting spa girls outside. Cost?

Guys,

I want to get some feedback from you.

I visit Asia occasionally for business.  I love going to massages (mostly legit or large spas with potential extras).  Especially, when I am in China (Shenzhen), I really enjoy visiting large spa centers, such as Gold Coast, Queen, 678, ect.  I have not been to specific BJ spas, since I prefer the environment of these large more upscale spas.  In addition, I enjoy meeting these spa girls and enjoyed "the hunt".  I think some of these girls are very sexy and beautiful, and some I get along really well (despite language issue).  If I hit it off, I usually exchange wechat and try to connect outside.  Here is my question.  What do you think it's reasonable cost to "go out" with these girls?  I know some of you guys have a lot of experience with this.  I am ok with paying more if the quality is there.

All these girls that I asked to meet outside were very beautiful/sexy (at least 7-9 at least), and I had a good connections. However, I had mixed experiences when I ask to meet outside.   Last year or so, I had 4 of them that I ended up asking to meet outside.  First one was 7/9 (face/body) who asked for 900 RMB afterwards.  I got a hotel where we .  Second one was a stunner from Queen (9/8).  She said she will go out, but ended up canceling.  She never asked for money.  Third one was (7/9) who asked for 10,000 (are you kidding me!!!).  I just said no, although she offered to go out for dinner for 1000.  Fourth one really liked me and was (8/9.5 - tall 5'8" or 5'9" with racing girls body).  At the spa, she did not even asked for tip till the end.  I ended up giving 300 RMB since we were together for over 3 hours.  Later that night, she asked 5,000 RMB to come to my hotel.  I just said that's too much, and did not meet.  However, she still texts me to say hi.

I must say all these girls were very high quality and they are from "legit" spa (and they are not pros), but the cost seems high.  Do you guys have any experience on this issue?

Thanks.

Sunny

Recent Ratings
Pinkpuffy69   22-2-2018 13:42  Acceptance  +2   I asked a Jap one from 18. She said 10,000. I said no la masagee
stinkyfeet   21-2-2018 17:08  Acceptance  +1   If you offer 10000yuan most girls will accept the offer :D
blast77   21-2-2018 10:18  Acceptance  +6   Keep on trying bro
batman108   20-2-2018 14:48  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
blast77
Throbbing Titan

UID 51432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4454
Posts 316
Karma 4422
Acceptance 636
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2018 10:17  Profile P.M. 
There's no rule, it depends on the connection you have with the girl, what she is willing to do, and the good luck/timing.

Upscale spas an saunas are a tough ground unless you have big money to spend.

Bear in mind hottest girls in those saunas have many offers from customers, they get expensive gifts or big tips from some wealthy customers.
And for outside meetings they are customers willing to offer them top dollar.

Shenzhen is the Land of second wives, priority will always be given to high rollers.

But I think you are  doing well, because you already do the most important:  try your luck. And sometimes, like the 900 yuan one, it pay off with more reasonable  price.
I think being a repeat customer help also, to emotionnally build up for that expected outcome.

Recent Ratings
Mister   21-2-2018 16:28  Acceptance  +3   Agree some girls at such spas have inflated sense of their worth. No-name-hotel spa girls more willing to please

♬Ain't asking you for nuthin'
I'm just giving up somethin'
If you got the price
If you the price yeah yeah
Street walking woman
Street walking  woooman"♬
sunny28
Musky Member

UID 214375
Digest Posts 0
Credits 155
Posts 12
Karma 154
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-9-2017
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2018 13:50  Profile P.M. 
Blast77.

Thank for the comments.  I've been to China several times now (although all visits were brief - few days each), and I am learning about these Chinese girls.  I think there are a lot of quite naturally beautiful girls in China.  I think there are a lot of not so pretty ones, but total number wise, there are a lot of good looking ones.  What do you expect from a country with over 1 billion people!

I think they are quite different from Korean or Japanese girls (I have not been to Southeast Asia, so I can't comment).  Good:  they are traditional, family oriented devoted girls (what Korean and Japanese girls used to be like before), and certainly quite different than Western Asian girls.  Bad: They are very clingy and too serious.  First girl that I went out, I think, wanted long term relationship, which totally turned me off afterwards.  They are also very materialistic - much more than I expected.  They all seem to ask "how much" first, even though they seem to like to go out with you.  If you read through the internet, I guess this is what other guys say.  However, reading is one thing but experiencing is quite different.....

Recent Ratings
Mister   21-2-2018 16:23  Acceptance  +3   Materialistic, yes. Don’t forget they’re poorer than most J-, K-girls. And if WGs, that’s their only source of income ...
cookiemonsta
Kinky King

UID 65027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1774
Posts 598
Karma 1753
Acceptance 427
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 22-2-2018 00:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sunny28's post

it's a numbers game no matter which country.
to quote blast77: 'There is no rule...'
and i completely agree, there are no set guidelines or rule of thumb as such.
there are too many variables; experiences, circumstances and how high the girls value their self worth.

all is not lost, (seems like you have game) so try this:
treat every opportunity as a compensated date where YOU plan the evening AND set the terms.
yes, we are gentlemen and want the ladies to be comfortable to accept,
however, end of the day, you are the customer who's paying for her time.
you dictate how much you want to spend and what YOU want to do.

if you allow the lady to name her price then she's going to squeeze you for all you've got.
you are dime a dozen, another john, another dick she has to scratch.

play the game, turn on prince charming and make the offer, gently.
the results may surprise you.
good luck!
Explorer1
Lustful Lord

UID 156282
Digest Posts 0
Credits 600
Posts 271
Karma 560
Acceptance 806
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 22-2-2018 10:51  Profile P.M. 
I only hunt at 678 and I normally go as far as RMB$1000 (she have to like you at least).  For me it takes 2nd night with the girl’s service in the Spa before they/we fell comfortable with each other.  I also find “Thigh” massage girl easier to hit as compare to Ear-Cleaning, foot massage or HKG-Style/Thai-Style.  Korean Style normal ask for an arm and 2 legs.  
Believe me (if you haven’t noticed), most of them already married so dinner out at a crowded place might not be a good option.  Maybe hotel’s buffet and then hit the room upstairs?  And if she is married, time is an essence so pay for her hours (买钟) so she can leave early without Family knowing.

Just saying

Recent Ratings
Mister   22-2-2018 13:16  Acceptance  +2   Where’s 678? Why not the others?
Explorer1
Lustful Lord

UID 156282
Digest Posts 0
Credits 600
Posts 271
Karma 560
Acceptance 806
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2018 10:16  Profile P.M. 
Mister          22-2-2018 13:16          Acceptance          +2          Where’s 678? Why not the others?

678 INTERNATIONAL CLUB SPA
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen, Futian Qu, Jintian Rd, 3037号金中环商务大厦2层

Joined the membership there so deposited money....so. Normally will go there unless clients want somewhere else.

Recent Ratings
Mister   23-2-2018 19:39  Acceptance  +2   Thanks
sunny28
Musky Member

UID 214375
Digest Posts 0
Credits 155
Posts 12
Karma 154
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-9-2017
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2018 07:09  Profile P.M. 
Explorer1,

I tend to visit for only few days at a time so it's more difficult, but your idea about trying it after getting to know the girl makes a lot of sense.  I'll try it to see if they offer more reasonable cost.

I am surprise about your statement that most of them are married since my impression was that they were not.  If they are 20's, I assume they are not.  However, I figured some had a kid (from their wechat) if they were little older (e.g. 30's).  Interesting and learn new things everyday!  Sometimes, better not to ask, I guess.

Recent Ratings
Explorer1   25-2-2018 11:06  Acceptance  +3   
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2018 10:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 sunny28's post

You are doing better than most to get fs for 900 from someone who looks good and you have chemistry with. The cheapest I've  been offered is 800, but i never took her up on it as she wasn't really mcot. Another time, just before we were to meet she got all upset when i explained my expectations and said I wasn't a gentleman   I think she wanted a romantic engagement leading to a longterm relationship
Explorer1
Lustful Lord

UID 156282
Digest Posts 0
Credits 600
Posts 271
Karma 560
Acceptance 806
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2018 11:14  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by sunny28 at 24-2-2018 07:09
Explorer1,

I am surprise about your statement that most of them are married since my impression was that they were not.

One of them is my long Term fuck-buddy for 3 years now(whenever I am in town).  She is my sex machine and I am her ATM.  Through her I get to know who is married who is not.  Who will go out and make a few dollars extra..... etc.  I normally pay her 500-700/day if I don’t feel like hooking up with someone new(dinner out and Karaoke on top).  Since they are not 141/WG, I don’t think I can post pictures of them on the forum but believe me those married ones are really wild in bed to say the least.  Go hunt them down, they are there.

[ Last edited by  Explorer1 at 25-2-2018 11:15 ]

Recent Ratings
Pinkpuffy69   25-2-2018 23:53  Acceptance  +2   Yes I'm ATM too. in the end maybe not worth it
sunny28
Musky Member

UID 214375
Digest Posts 0
Credits 155
Posts 12
Karma 154
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-9-2017
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2018 15:17  Profile P.M. 
Explorer1.
I have a similar girl in Korea that I met in upscale massage/HJ place call Gun-ma.  One of the best body in Korean girl and very intelligent.  Used to meet whenever I am visiting, and she would come to my hotel.  I usually pay 300k won (about $250). Interesting thing was when I walked her to her car one night, she was driving BMW - go figure!  As for Chinese girl, I have a question.  Do you speak Chinese? I could only communicate with translator.   In the hotel room is not an issue, but I am not sure what it will be like in dinner if I go out normally.  

Hotjac.
900 was my first one, who liked me a lot (I think).  She suggested going out outside the spa.  She wanted long term relationship after meeting at the hotel, but I was into it.  Too many girls to explore!   She then asked me to give her 900.    At that time, I was little apprehensive since I had very little idea how things worked in China.  Those girls that I first initiated going out (although they were happy to give me wechat), they quoted the high price.

Recent Ratings
Explorer1   26-2-2018 02:15  Acceptance  +3   Yes I do speak Mandarin
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2003
Posts 1038
Karma 1883
Acceptance 2409
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2018 22:12  Profile Blog P.M. 
Like @Blast77 said... There aren't rules to this. Depends on what you and the girl work out. Many are also amenable to negotiations.

Too serious too fast and materialistic.... Get to know the girls. While there may be some that genuinely just enjoy your company, most just want your money. Sex work is fast, easy money. Not saying they're going to be rich from it, but it's better than scrubbing floors or dimly lit, dusty factory. If you become their "boyfriend", means you'll spend more time/money with them and less on other girls. You're willing to spend on sex anyway, why not spend on them?

Just figure out what your number is... Short term mony and long term money. Single nights vs. multiple days. Bottom line.... Opportunity Cost. Whatever you offer should be similar/more than they would get if they were working. If she's taking time off for you, the definitely needs to be more because she has to "buy" off time.

~UD

Recent Ratings
Pinkpuffy69   28-2-2018 10:30  Acceptance  +2   So true. I'ma bought to spend 10k usd
sunny28   28-2-2018 07:29  Acceptance  +1   Good advices
Explorer1   27-2-2018 07:46  Acceptance  +3