Reading Access 40
Registered 23-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2018 01:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
K Pressure early Jan 2018

Name: KK
Looks: 6/10 average face
Body: 9/10. Huge tits (had breast reduction?), great body for her age, trimmed LG
GFE: 10/10 Very friendly and out going and wild
PSE: 8/10
Damage: 340+120 room fee
Retry: Yes

My first post, I never seem to find the time to share my experiences but will be posting more of my previous more memorable experiences. Went to K pressure a few times now and I think KK or Kelly were my best experiences, honestly for only 500 hkd I think K pressure is very good value for many services (multiple shots, bbbj, rimjob, anal (for some girls))

Arrived at K Pressure and was greeted by the mamasan who shows me to a dim lit karaoke room offers me tea and I wait a few minutes and in comes KK with a low cut dress her tits are just bursting out of her chest. She greets me with a big smile and a very excited + positive attitude and compliments me on being handsome (the usual bs haha ). I spoke English initially with her but I eventually switched to Cantonese as it would be easier to talk with her. She tells me not to go for anyone else if I want to have a good time, already loving her attitude so I say yes let's go! she gives me a kiss and guides my hands to her tits for a preview and quickly rushes off to find the mamasan.

I pay the mamasan initially and she breaks my 500 note, KK comes and take my hand and guides me upstairs where you will need to pay the room keepers $120 room fee on the 2nd floor.

Once in the room we help each other take off our clothes and I help her out of her bra and reveals this pair of giants very playfully she smaothers my face with them and I feast on them for a bit where she makes a very nice sound (very sensitive nipples). She turns around and bends over while she takes her panties off and reveals a nicely trimmed LG.

On to the fun.. (standard routine) She leads me into the shower where she gives me a very thorough wash with a nice touch of using her assets to lather soap all over my body. LB is already awake at this point where she proceeded with sample bbbj and titty fuck. I opted for the waterbed massage given her massive tits i thought it would be alot of fun and man did her tits feel amazing going up and down my back. she breathed into my ear and gave me light moans as she went up and down my body and after a few minutes she gave me a rimjob (still 50/50 on this, i could live without this but if it's your thing then this place is even more value for your money). On the flip she gives me a nice body slide and slightly grinds my LB with her LG (was very cautious here as I did not enter bb). I asked her to go into the 69 position and she agreed happily, her LG looks so amazing upclose especially as it was well groomed. Normally I dont do DATY with WGs but I thought what the hell and had a taste and damn did she taste amazing very sweet at the same time she gave me a pretty decent bbbj (could have more suction but I am not complaining).

We probably spent a good 20-30 minutes in the shower. We move to the bed and start another 69 session for some more DATY (couldnt get enough of this) did this to the point where she stopped giving me a bbbj and started on her moving her hips and grinding LG into my face moaning "I love it repeatedly" until she came. exhausted she got off of me and lied down and passed me the dom she had left on the side of the bed earlier. Went in missionary first as she was catching her breathe and damn was she wet Once she caught her breath she switched on top for CG which was amazing with her tits bouncing in my face eventually finished in doggy and I pulled out and took the condom off and onto her back unfortunately I couldnt hold long enough to finish on her tits or CIM haha.

I washed up quickly, dressed up and left. KK gave me a kiss and told me to come back which I did a few weeks later, but unfortunately she was busy when I asked for her - the mamasan tried really hard to find me someone similar as it was very busy night and I eventually could not wait and settled as I was a little drunk and horny, lmao worst decision ever should have just walked away or came back later.

K pressure really is just the luck of the draw, I like to come here from time to time just for the price and service (maybe more now that i found my go to girl).

Sorry for the long post, Happy CNY bros and safe punting!

Recent Ratings
Dr.A   23-4-2018 23:54  Karma  +5   
johnnygleet   25-3-2018 23:57  Acceptance  +1   K pressure definitely at the top of my list when I come to HK.
hotjac   23-2-2018 18:31  Karma  +3   Nice find!
aurufc   22-2-2018 18:31  Karma  +4   Great 1st report!! Nothing wrong with long ones!
p0ison   21-2-2018 16:23  Karma  +4   Thanks!
NeverWong   21-2-2018 14:22  Karma  +3   Excellent
twelve98   20-2-2018 23:27  Karma  +5   great report
jimyum   18-2-2018 22:32  Karma  +5   
MothToAFlame   17-2-2018 22:50  Acceptance  +5   Great place to start
JackTheBat   17-2-2018 21:47  Karma  +10   Good report on an old favorite.
MinorInfection   17-2-2018 20:28  Karma  +2   Glad you had a good time at K-Pressure. Place is well-known, but it really requires a bit of luck.
batman108   17-2-2018 13:33  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   17-2-2018 12:56  Karma  +8   good work, thanks for sharing.
Johnhkhkhkhk   17-2-2018 12:42  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Hyped1   17-2-2018 12:05  Karma  +4   
blast77   17-2-2018 08:25  Karma  +6   
rosebud888   17-2-2018 07:41  Karma  +5   Excellent
Placebo52   17-2-2018 05:06  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
scufferhk   17-2-2018 02:35  Karma  +5   Excellent
JetLag
Nookie Newbie

UID 82082
Digest Posts 0
Credits 40
Posts 14
Karma 39
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2018 10:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thank you! I'd love to go give KK a try!

Recent Ratings
aurufc   22-2-2018 18:36  Acceptance  -2   Please read Forum Guidelines - Hit Ratings button for 1 liners