Face:  3/5 g
Body:  2/5
Skill: 3/5 ok massage
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1000 (888 + cab fare) for body to body plus bj
Repeat: Nah

Sakura has definitely gone downhill. Used to have cute girls but then they added a blowjob service for like 400 rmb or something, when a handjob was something like 330 rmb. I think prior to that the blowjob was negotiable but more around 600rmb or so, but the girls were way cuter. Then I think they realized all the cute girls were leaving so they upped the price back up, but I think it still hasn't recovered and not sure if it ever will.

#69 is ok, not as bad as the other guy said, her face was more pleasant than I expected to be. But pretty flat chested, uninspiring body, not cute/hot at all. Kinda aging early 30s I'd say, definitely dressed like she was from a tier 3 city with cheap looking pink jacket. Bad breath. But overall decent attitude.

I got the 888 RMB package. She cabbed it but went to the wrong compound, so had to wait another ten min at my compound gate before she arrived. Not a great start. She came in and showered, then we started. She got naked, sat on my butt which was nice and gave a decent massage, kissed my neck and entire body, fondled me from behind which was decent. Did a dry nuru massage by slipping her body up and down, then flipped me over and did the same routine. But really flat chested so body to body massage did not do much for me.

Then she kind of just dry rubbed my LB with her LS for a while, which kinda felt good but she was also completely dry and pretty bushy down there. Then she used her mouth on my LB and I after a few minutes. All of this happened in the span of maybe 30 mins. Then she just massaged me for an hour which was ok, nothing great. Tried to get me going again for round two but I just wasn't having it.

I wouldn't say the whole thing was mechanical but I definitely wasn't attracted to her. She said she just started a month or two ago and previously sold some kind of food items in guangzhou. From shanxi and not going home for CNY, kinda felt bad.

I probably would not recommend her. Maybe for a handjob, but there are better/younger/fit girls out there. She just was not cute or hot at all. Looking for another option in nanshan but doesnt seem to be many. Maybe in baoan? Really do not want to trek all the way out to futian or luohu.

[ Last edited by  highhater at 11-2-2018 00:56 ]

Recent Ratings
obe   16-2-2018 12:40  Karma  +10   Excellent
jeffzeke   13-2-2018 10:14  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing.
gqbomer   12-2-2018 17:49  Acceptance  +1   Thanks, nice report.
blast77   12-2-2018 08:40  Karma  +5   Excellent
shekou1   12-2-2018 01:17  Karma  +2   Excellent
batman108   11-2-2018 12:10  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
porkchops   11-2-2018 06:30  Karma  +4   Thanks! A sad state of affairs indeed...