Face: Very cute baby face
Body: Tiny, only 35kg with very little boobs - exactly MCOT
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 2300thb 90 minutes  
Repeat: No - variety is the spice of life - but I would highly recommend

So I was in Bangkok for a few days this week and was browsing the massage websites to find a suitable girl.  Once of the things I love about bangkok is the pricing.  For pretty much the same costs at a 141 walkup in HK you get the same one shot but often with a 60-90 minute massage thrown in as well.

I came across the dream haven massage website which was one I was not familiar with on Soi 26 and Yaya's profile immediately caught my attention.  Annoyingly dream haven dont have a line account so I had to phone in to book her although the agent I spoke to had perfect english.

I arrived and yaya was called out.  She came out wearing a skimpy red dress and led me upstairs to the room.  She asked if I wanted to shower and I said yes.  At this point she started undressing and all is can say is wow - this girl in tiny.

She is only 150cm so she's already very small but once she undresses you see how tiny she really is.  Not a drop of fat on her (although natural curves), very small boobs and just all over tiny proportions. I didn't mind though - quite the opposite this is exactly MCOT. At this point I started to wonder whether she was a little "too small" if you catch my drift but then I remembered she was listed as 21 on the website - they would have put her as 18 if this was an issue.

We hopped in the shower and she soaped me up all over while we made small talk in her broken english.

Next was onto the massage table where she gave me a 45 minute oil massage including body to body sliding.  Was ok but nothing to write home about, but then again thats not the main reason you're coming here right?

She turned over and almost immediately began standard routine in cat bath / bbbj which were ok but not fantastic.  She then put a cap on and started riding me cowgirl.  It was great seeing this tiny little thing bouncing up on top of me shaking those small golf ball sized breasts up and down.

After about 5 minutes I flipped her over and did missionary for a while.

As I felt I was getting a bit closer I told her to get into doggy position.  I hit her like this for a bit until I pushed her legs down so she was lying on her stomach, took hold of both of her arms and pumped hard until I shot.  Felt amazing pinning down a girl a good foot shorter than me and about a third of my weight but she took it like a champ.

We still had about 20 minutes to go so after a short shower (again together) we lay on the massage table together with her leg over my stomach and head on my shoulders (super GFE) and she showed me her facebook for a while.  Once time was up I paid and left.

All in all a great experience with a sweet young thing.  Unique body that is hard to find these days and good GFE.  I wont return myself as I like variety and there are plenty of girls in bangkok to work my way through.  That said, I would highly recommend her.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
obe   15-2-2018 15:07  Karma  +10   WOW
UncleDad   13-2-2018 11:41  Karma  +4   Yay! Fun sized!
randomswells   11-2-2018 13:16  Acceptance  +1   
porkchops   11-2-2018 06:50  Karma  +4   Thanks!
quartz13579   11-2-2018 03:19  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   11-2-2018 01:44  Karma  +5   
Freelancer   10-2-2018 22:50  Karma  +6   Isn't Dream msog?
batman108   10-2-2018 15:33  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   10-2-2018 15:16  Karma  +10   excellent work, keep posting reviews!
hotjac   10-2-2018 12:44  Karma  +5   Fantastic find!
stinkyfeet   10-2-2018 11:42  Karma  +8   
waldo   10-2-2018 11:35  Karma  +5   Lovely Thai lady