Date & Time of Session:  Sunday night
Name:  #6711?
Nationality & Language: China / Jianxi
Face: 8/10 (sweet with a dash of slut)
Body:  8/10 (slim with nice rack)
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Repeat: Maybe

So I'll confess that I stlll haven't mustered up the energy to go try The One on a solo expedition..definitely on my to do list.....it was a long day of gambling so I decided to head somewhere familiar and comforting..
Got there close to 8pm and it was fairly quiet...the lounge was around 40% capacity...the masssage girls were definitely itching to get some work but I was there for a quickie so I turned them down...So picking time comes around and we were ushered to the area outside the pool where you change into the lounge wear.  I will definitely give them props for quantity this time around...I counted close to 8 Viet/Thai aother 8-10 PRCs, 4 Koreans and 2 unknowns in Kimonos.  I'll assume the 2 in Kimonos were Japanese or Japanese speaking at least.  The Korean girls were decent looking but they literelly all looked identical....If I had enough cash on me and if I wanted to do a twins fantasy I would have gone with 2 Korean girls. all were a tad plasticky for my liking that night and  I'm a big Korean girl fan if that says anything.  The 2 kimono girls looked like they've had it for the day. One kept starting at the floor, not in a shy demure way..more like I'm done..kinda way..the other was trying her best to smile but just couldn't quite get there.felt a little bad for them..but I digress...Ended up with a cutie who was either shy or mildly stuckup....

I skipped looking at the AV menu cos I always get the large bed (Maid or SM)....so off she went to get changed...a good 10 minutes later she appeared in her getup....led me downstairs and almost couldn't locate the room....on to the main act.....she pushed the service cart into the room, didn't turn on the video (which I'm totally bored off so that was fine)...she then said.."here I come"! at first I ddin't find it odd...but she started to lick me...nice change of pace...but wasn't quite what I was expecting...neck to chest to balls....the licking kept going...then she pulled out a cover and promptly put it on!...I was enjoying myself so I ddin't really protest about getting straight to the point....she spent another good 10 minutes of sucking and licking....so I basically traded the song and dance for a power BJ session....she was pretty skilled too..good thing she put a cover on since she didn't even bother wiping me down or making me shower..I asked her to take her costume off but she said these costumes can't be taken off....I was a bit more insistent and she fumbled with it a little a finally got it off.....so about 15 minutes of cowgirl, doggy and mish...I was done...she has a nice tight body and I was quick to release...that's when it got odd...she asked me if I wanted to go back upstairs...I said I needed to shower first, she then proceeds to carefully put her costume back on....so I get done with the shower and I ask her...how long she's been working here....and as expected..this was her first day.....I told her I was fine with my session but she was definitely going to encounter more demanding customers....gave her some general pointers on what was expected as we left the room...she wasn't even sure wear she was supposed to go next...haha...I was cool with the lack of performance...not so much the lack of cleaning up....good luck to the next customer!......all things said...it wasn't a bad experience...just not what I was accustomed to....final bill was 3600 thereabouts (no voucher no membership)....they did send me off with a gold membership card (free massage with entree)...not sure if it was just a slow season promotion or that's thee norm now.

parting thoughts...ECS is good just no longer great....but they've upped the selection quantity.. which is a big plus from a couple months back...I really really need to venture to The One on my next visit..

Recent Ratings
Pinkpuffy69   18-2-2018 05:50  Karma  +2   Kind of shocked she didn't shower. Thanks
jeffzeke   10-2-2018 15:20  Karma  +7   thanks for sharing!
blast77   7-2-2018 16:17  Karma  +6   Thanks
Axnman68   7-2-2018 12:59  Acceptance  +1   
UncleDad   6-2-2018 21:16  Karma  +4   Slut-tastic looks are fun!
batman108   6-2-2018 12:45  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2604
Posts 387
Karma 2550
Acceptance 1071
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2018 10:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Good report. I did try one of the Kimono girls (the petite one) whom you have mentioned. She's from Tokyo. She provided very good service. Of course, bodywise, she 's not that attractive. The damage is around MOP 5000.

Recent Ratings
doncha   8-2-2018 08:15  Karma  +2   hmm...I may try one next time!