NY An Na

Name: An Na
Link: http://go141.com/en/A67777-TST-HoneyGirls-NYAnNa.html
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Attitude: 3.5/5
Damage: 1600
Repeat: maybe

So I booked An Na through the usual agent, everything went fine and I never have any problems with her. Got to the room on time without issues.

An Na opened the door and she was cute and pretty, but let me say that she was in no way the person in the profile pictures. First of all there are like 3 different people in the profile pics already so that's an indication of randomness, but she was none of the 3 pictured. However she was cute and pleasant so I stayed. Btw I don't think it was a b&s either as NY never screwed me before.

She wore a nice black long dress and was quite thin. We had a bit of chat before she prompted me to go to the shower. It was s a cold day so I welcomed a warm shower. She then joined in, and she had a very teen looking body. Small A cups but cute, very slim and narrow body, still with a little bit of shape. Those who like more substance might want to stay away. She looked like a breeze would sweep her off her feet.

A nice shower and onto the bed we went. It was quite standard from here. Catbath and bbbj, with was nice, she didn't have lots of suction or speed but she wrapped around LB very comfortably and the motion was good. I enjoyed that, then onto the mains. I started with mish and she asked to be slow because of my size. Sometimes I call bs cuz well they all say you're big, but this time seemed genuine as she made a bit of a face and then looked a bit uncomfortable. So I told her I would go gently, and she was happy about that. We went on slowly for a while, then I asked her if it was ok to go a bit quicker. She relaxed a little and was OK with it. I then asked her to switch to doggie, and she was a bit apprehensive, so a assured her I would go slowly. Her small frame was nice to look at and hold on to, as were her small boobs from behind. She then laid on her stomach and I kept going in from behind until . A little time to relax, a quick shower and I was on my way.

A good punt for those who may like slim and cute girls, but be warned not to look at the profile for any sort of indication.

Recent Ratings
faluda   8-2-2018 16:42  Acceptance  +1   
Axnman68   7-2-2018 13:03  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   6-2-2018 05:28  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
blast77   5-2-2018 23:22  Karma  +6   Thanks, I'm with Mister, 1.6k Ain't right.
Mister   5-2-2018 13:53  Karma  +3   When HGs are mostly $1K, how is it that NY can charge $1.6K and get away with it?
acerbe
Kinky King

UID 40674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1422
Posts 410
Karma 1402
Acceptance 394
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 5-2-2018 15:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Mister, I think you asked me the same question on another thread, I think the nicer hotel, good service from the agent and overall quality of the girls will justify the additional cost, but that's just for me. There are plenty of 1K girls with other agents and many are nice too. The great thing is that we are the ones who are making the choice, so chose what you like!

Recent Ratings
Mister   5-2-2018 20:56  Karma  +1   That's what they call market segmentation, I guess. ;-D Thanks