Font size: S M L
CHAO PHRAYA WANCHAI

cannot post in relevant forum....

Thread Subject: CHAO PHRAYA WANCHAI
Date & Time of Session:  22th JAN, 1pm
Name:  LIN / switched but didn't ask fo her name
Link:
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Thai (Thai & English)
Face:  2/5
Body:  2/5
Skill:  4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: non
Price & Session Length:  60 min 1400 HKD
Repeat: probably, but definitely Chao Phraya

this is the second visit to this venue. also read some older threats and please forgive me this is my first report at all.

this venue is a good combination of very good massage skills and additional service if necessary.

arrived about 1pm on monday and it seems i was the first customer there. i was asked if i was visited this venue in the past as i was asked during my first visit. i think its to check if i know how it works.

4 girls were sitting there and i was send to the far end right cabin, asked to undress. undressed naked and laid down. Lin started massage but after 15 min or so another customer arrived and LIN went out and i got another one, slightly chubby. didn't mind because massage skills was very perfect. she asked me to flip and continued veggie massage until about 45min into massage.

at this time her ass was in range of my hand and i started to touch her. She turned to me and offered my HJ and BBBJ for 700HKD and 1000HKD. I agreed to BBBJ and asked her to undress. she did and started to clean my LB with a hot towel, lowered her mouth and off my LB went into her mouth. I started to touch her body and later i start to suck her nipples. her moans became louder and louder.
she let me also explore her LS and my finger went into her tight pussy. after 5 min or so she asked me to fuck her, 1500 HKD, negotiated down to 1400 HKD. she checked for a condom.

started in MISC, let me kiss her DFK and after a while we swapped to doggie. further 10 min i . continued to DFK for a while.

overall due to GFE i really enjoyed and will repeat. at the end i saw her belly, no stretch marks but C-Section scar. bush is trimmed.

very good expierience overall, maybe i will book LIN or try ANN next time.

Recent Ratings
batman108   29-1-2018 10:30  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks