Date & Time of Session:  Early Jan
Name: Emma
Nationality & Language: Mandarin / English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
PSA/GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $1200 for 90 minutes.
Repeat: Yes

Many negative reviews lately, so I thought I'd add something positive. First of all, like all places, YMMV. Secondly, while I do agree it's on the higher end on the price range, 1) it's familiar, no surprises. 2) you go there enough that you'll build a rapport with a few girls, and 3) Kama is like pizza, even if it's bad it's still pretty good

That said, I had a session with Emma a few weeks back under the recommendation of whoever was on the wechat. I've always had my eye on her pictures but Tiffany was always available so I stuck with Tiffany. But I think in terms of looks, she's definitely a top 3 there IMO. She greeted me at the door, and took me into the room. After showering I lied down while she undressed to her underwear when I snuck a peek and she got embarrassed and told me not to look. Okay, respected her, and put my head down for duration of part 1.

Part 1 dry and oil were okay. I'd give it about a 6/10. Not the best I've had, but not the worst either. Worked out whatever kinks I had. Occassionally did a bit of prostate teasing and "pushing the button" but I clenched so I think she got the clue. Flipped over to Part 2, and she took everything off. Not the tightest body, but still enough to say she's fit with some decent C cups. She had some small and slightly puffy nips which I enjoyed sucking on for a bit while she's tugging. During part 1 I think I built up a bit of a rapport with her, so things got a bit cheeky. Made out with her a little while I rubbed on her little sis a bit until she got hot and bothered. Got to the point where she stopped jerking because she was so distracted. After a while her legs were shaking a bit and I think she almost fell off the bed but I managed to grab her. She told me that she'll have to continue with the session and finish me off quickly otherwise she'd want to take me for a ride! But of course I don't think that was ever on the table (for both parties), so I just laid back and let her do her thing until I . There was still some time left after, so she showered first and then gave me a head massage.

I have to say, Emma might be my new favorite. I think Tiffany has the better looks, but at times she could get a bit mechanical. I think after building a rapport with Emma she definitely has a bit of GFE going on.

Recent Ratings
blast77   23-1-2018 20:09  Karma  +4   Excellent
zennor   23-1-2018 19:22  Karma  +3   
biloute56   23-1-2018 15:42  Acceptance  +1   
deviantmindhk   23-1-2018 15:08  Acceptance  +1   Excellent..nice report!
zebra   23-1-2018 14:27  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks