Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Mandarin, and a little English
Face:  4/5, really cute
Body:  4.5/5
Skill: 5/5 top notch
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $600/30 min BBBJ
Repeat: Absolutely and highly recommend

I saw that Ar Sa B B was available on 141, so I decided to test my luck seeing as the day at work was kinda slow again.  Luck should have it, she was free    I range her bell and she greeted me with a very cute smile.  Ar Sa B B has a very nice athletic figure with a very nice rack!  She said that she likes my leather hoodie, which I was wearing today due to the odd lite showers and I had a bit of a head cold.  I told her its the same leather hoodie that Tom Cruise wore in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.  She told that she never saw that movie and if it as any good.  I told Ghost Protocol is OK, but the best MI movie is MI2.  She said that would check that out during her day off as she doesn't watch allot of action movies.  She tends to watch cute movies.       We continued our discussion about our taste in movies as we undressed and showered.  She was impressed by my pecs and said that not many guys in HK have such large pecs.  After we dried off and got into bed.  She started things off with a very passionate kiss, she grabbed the back of my head and held it as she kissed me.  I thought that Helen was a good passionate kisser.  But Ar Sa B B takes the prize, she giggled after she broke the kiss.  "I bet you weren't expecting that" she said  I didn't know how to reply.  She proceeded to give me a very sensual and slow catbath.  She paid particular attention to my nipples and nibbled on them for a while.  She gave me a very nice and slow BBBJ with some ball sucking action.      She even deep throated me a few times too.      She smiled as she put a coat on my lb then ask if I wanted her to ride me or if I wanted to fuck her missionary first.  I said that I wanted to fuck her missionary first so I could suck and play with her boobs.  She giggled like a schoolgirl as we switched position.  She even wagged her finger in a come here motion and said "lease don't keep me waiting!!"  I started things off playing and sucking on her boobs, which are very nice and natural.  She asked "how do my breasts taste?"  I nodded yes.  As I proceed down to her ls, she cover it with her hands.  She told me she doesn't like having her ls eaten out!  She pulled me up to her face for a kiss as she put my lb into her ls.  She broke the kiss and started into my eyes "Are you gonna keep me waiting?"  she smiled.  I didn't need anymore encouragement as I proceed to fuck her slowly and hard.  She kissed and held me as tight as she could as I fucked her.  She whispered in my ear "give it to me hard!"  I proceed to really pound her.  We switched to doggy for a bit.  Then finished things of with her riding me cowgirl as I played with her boobs.  Ar Sa B B is a really good cock rider.  She keeps good eye contact as she rode me.  She rode me for a good while.  "Give it to me please?"  she asked as she came.  After a few minutes I shot my load     She laid on top of me as she came down to earth.  "Was that fun for you too?" she asked as she kissed me.  I didn't know how to reply.  We chatted for a bit in that position as we recovered.  Then proceed to clean up.  I paid her.  She gave me a hug and kiss.  "lease come and see me again!"  she said  "that was allot of fun for me!"  I thought that Helen provides a good girl friend experience but Ar Sa B B topped her by miles!  Which I didn't think was even possible!

[ Last edited by  soundwave at 19-1-2018 13:40 ]

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   23-1-2018 16:41  Karma  +3   Excellent
austin821   21-1-2018 08:12  Karma  +5   
sam_smith   20-1-2018 15:43  Karma  +4   Awesome!
batman108   20-1-2018 00:37  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   19-1-2018 23:28  Karma  +4   Hot-tastic! The way gfe was meant to be!
TwistedMirror   19-1-2018 23:17  Karma  +4   
sssqblf   19-1-2018 23:17  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3837
Posts 444
Karma 3768
Acceptance 1372
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2018 15:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
You must be either really good looking or gave her tips, I got neither BBBJ or even a kiss!