Registered 16-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2018 03:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Prince Edward Thai Pudding

Name : Can't Remember
Face : 9/10
Skin : 10/10
Body : 10/10 (my type, small structured)
Tits : I'd say 32B or slightly smaller but they were not flat.
Service : 9/10
GFE : 10/10
Kill : $300 + 20tip
Return? : Already thinking about it.

So a couple of days ago, I was getting a bit of a sugar craving, wink.
And I really needed something sweet. For me, there's nothing better than authetic thai pudding.

So I decided to check in KH in Mong Kok. To my disappointment, the Thai dessert places have all vanished maybe because of the recent police raids. So I checked in all my usual places and finally I found something.

I arrived at 701 Shanghai Street where I sat on the sofa outside the girls' rooms, as all of them were packed full, so I waited to view the menu. Then I got a call from my mate asking to meet up. I told a little fib and said I was further away than I actually was, because I suddenly saw someone leave one of the rooms.

I knocked on the door, she seemed my type, only 300 for Thai Pudding   so I went straight in. Normally I'm not one for sloppy seconds but she would do just fine to feed my desires and undying cravings. She gave me a towel for the shower. (would have given her full marks if she had the shower with me). After my shower, my Thai Pudding was bare, tidying my dessert plate with a clean towel.

She had a cute smile, and she was definitely the best kind of Thai pudding. The kind where you actually get the full GFE. A lot of giggles and used sign language to help her say things she didn't know how to say but her English was actually quite good for a Thai Pudding.

So she began, with the usual tease. As she did her thing, i could feel the velvet texture of her body. It really turned my right on. She made my day by moving on to BBBJ. Skills were Thai standard, which was excellent. For the next part, she capped me, and then began to ride me.

Oh sweet Thai Pudding, I thought to myself, I was so glad that I made this choice. She rode and rode and I could feel my blood pulsing through my veins, yet I hold out for longer until she told me it hurts and asked me to go on top. Now, I'm about 180cm, to mount her was heavenly.

I kissed her she tiny lips and she did not refuse, but just LFK. Holding her small body I pounded with changing frequencies and intensities until I reached climax I had to finish quick because my mate was still waiting for me. She cleaned me up and passed me my towel. We talked about tattoos and other stuff. She was lovely, sweeter than macaroons. I gave her the money and the only $20 left in my wallet. Gave her a cheeky peck on the cheek and off I went.

She is leaving Thursday I think, see her while you can boys, happy punting!

Recent Ratings
ppp24   4-2-2018 17:10  Acceptance  +1   worthy 100 tips at least according to your post
wingman77   26-1-2018 05:34  Karma  +4   Excellent
hamshams   16-1-2018 17:46  Karma  +3   Yum
jeffzeke   15-1-2018 14:22  Karma  +5   a winner!
batman108   15-1-2018 13:53  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
ramont   15-1-2018 08:45  Karma  +4   thanks
Freelancer   15-1-2018 07:41  Karma  +4   Favorable
NeverWong   15-1-2018 06:28  Karma  +3   Excellent