Link: No Link
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
Price: $400 HKD
Repeat: Maybe

Evening Gents,

I just came back from my two week vacation so Hong Kong kind of feels a bit awkward. I haven’t punt for weeks so decided to go for a cheap one as I was loaded with cum and just need to shoot. For those who enjoy my post, you will know that I am ‘money for value’ kind of guy. I should be stepping up for cleaner and better pussies but still my cheap mind hasn’t been washed away yet.

1. As usual, my first stop is Hing Loong as there are new girls from mainland every week on the 7-8th floor. However, as I walked up to the building, I decided to do the tour bottom up to see if anyone new has arrived. To my disappointment, they were all the same girls but Lisa on the 7th floor was yelling out 400 instead of her normal 500 so I went in.

2. Sorry to not have a pic this time around but Lisa is readily available so for those who are interested please feel free to just walk up and have a free peek. She is extremely slim, kind of round but naughty looking face with fake boobs. Put it this way, she won’t be someone you will be paying 6-700 HKD in Kam Bong but still does the job if price is right.

3. To shed some positive light, I was intrigued by her attitude. She has a great smile and very bubbly personality – great service attitude. She welcomes me, asks if I want a shower. I said I’ve done it already (to be honest, didn’t want to go in the rotten shower booth) so we went straight to business.

4. Listen up gents. SHE HAS THE GREATEST TONGUE SKILLS IN HING LOONG. What she does is she folds her tounge in half and just stamps your whole body while very gently brushing your lil bro. Boy, that felt amazing. I kept on moaning and she laughed but that first 10-15 min of whole body licking was fantastic. Definitely worth the 400.

4. Good thing about having fit and slim girls is that they can do cowgirl relatively longer and can control the pace. Big/Older girls do not have the strength to pump, I find them just asking me to switch to mish after 3-4 rounds. But Lisa managed to stay up and pumping for a decent 5-10 minutes which I was very impressed with.

5. Rest is all usual, done some doggie, mish and she kept on licking and allowed me to lightly French her which felt good. I unloaded quite quickly as I have saved up too much. Paid 400 and left happily.

7. In all fairness, I think it is worth a try if you visit her on a quiet day. She is willing to accept 400 but always quotes 500 – just as an FYI.

Hope you guys picked up something useful from my report. Have a good weekend gents.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   15-1-2018 14:25  Karma  +5   thanks, good value!
hotjac   14-1-2018 12:16  Karma  +5   Excellent - she sounds like one must experience her.
triptix   14-1-2018 09:17  Karma  +2   Excellent
Freelancer   13-1-2018 20:02  Karma  +4   Favorable
waldo   13-1-2018 13:41  Karma  +5   Bargain@400
batman108   13-1-2018 12:56  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Mister   13-1-2018 07:22  Karma  +4   Good one
NeverWong   13-1-2018 06:03  Karma  +3   Excellent
johnnygleet   12-1-2018 23:58  Acceptance  +1   
UncleDad   12-1-2018 22:44  Karma  +4   Welcome back! Sounds fun-tastic

You Only Live Once