Credits 384
Posts 38
Karma 376
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2017
Location LIKE LIKE DRIVE-IN
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2018 05:13  Profile Site P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
GFE Kila GFE Kila

Thread Subject: A Girl I Worked For In San Francisco
   Date & Time of Session:  Wednesday January 10, 6pm
   Name:  Kila
  Link: http://go141.com/en/A35095-SSP-Massage-Kila.html
   Agent: Kila
  Nationality & Language: Chinese; Cantonese, Mandarin, some English
  Face:  8.5
   Body:  9
  Skill: 10
   Service: 10
GFE: 10
  Price & Session Length:  600 = 400 +
  Repeat:  Definitely

MAMA MIA
I used to do ads and answer phones for AAMPs in the San Francisco area.  Trust me I'm not bragging about it because it's an undesirable job that I was led into (but that'll be a later vlog episode).  Towar the end of my career Mia was one of the last that I worked for.  Out of two hundred plus girls that I answered phones for over the years Mia was one of my favorite girls because outside of her physical beauty (I like 'em lean and shapely), Mia had a bit more intellectual content.  Other girls's lives revolved around their iPhones: playing Candy Crush all day between customers, and stuffing their WeChat pages w/selfies: selfies of themselves at the Golden Gate bridge, selfies of themselves at Disneyland in Los Angeles, selfies of themselves on the strip at Las Vegas.  Mia was more conversant and inquisitive about life in general.  That was so refreshing if you consider the types of people I dealt with everyday on both sides of the telephones.  Mia took the time to talk to me and ask about my background.  She also knew I was hanging it up soon and she was going to return to her Hong Kong right before I quit.

Since then I've been traveling around the world for a couple of years and I knew that i'd visit Hong Kong after my tour of China, and the whole time I had in the back of my mind Mia.  Well, lo and behold, when I get here I discovered 141.  Do you remember the 1st time you came upon 141?  Everything on your mind, any to-do list, any remote concern and worry -- all go out the window.  141 and the very fact that 141s exist both online and in buildings throughout Hong Kong are a wonder & marvel.  And I scan and scan the forum and ads and this one particular ad caught my eye.  It was of a lean girl.  Tall @ 168cm (5'6").  Low low body fat.  Supple small C cup breasts.  Long straight hair without much volume.  What is this girl's name?  "KILA"?  Hmm...Kila...Nope, I don't know any KILA.  However, she looked familar.  I recognized those photos, that body, the proportions, that hair and that face even though it's pixelated.  I recognize it.  It looks like Mia, but her name is Kila.  Nope, Kila is not Mia.  And Mia is not Kila.  Right?  Wait a minute.  Double take.  Anybody hear a rhyme there?  Kila.  Mia.  Mia.  Kila.

THE BAY OF FIBS
So the whole time I'm crossing my fingers and the I'm catching a subway to ShamShuiPo.  I get to the door.  It says Kila.  I take a deep breath and knock.  She opens the door and she gives me such a warm smile.  A smile of recognition.  And she puts her arms around me.  Her embrace was surprisingly pleasant since we had never touched each other before, and she hugs me and rests her head against mine.  And I'm really liking this and regretted not getting physical with Mia 3 years back.  And she was so friendly and she's looking at me with the sweetest eyes and smile and it was so tender.  And I'm wanting to kick myself for not hooking up with this girl 3 years ago when she was willing to leave the floating world and instead do some mundane job like sell noodles on the streets with me.  Then my dreamy bubble burst: she asked where we had last met.  That didn't crush me but dented my pride a bit.  I play along.  And she asked if it was at "Tsuen Wan" that we met, and I'm thinkiing: "Where in the San Francisco BAY is Tsuen Wan?" because Wan means BAY and we worked in the San Francisco Bay area, but instantaneously I remembered from the MTR map that Tsuen Wan is the last station on one of the lines.  I nodded yes. Yes , it was Tsuen Wan.  And it was settled that we had met in Tsuen Wan but I had never been to Tsuen Wan so she obviously didn't know who I was and that kind of hurt my feelings (me being the weakling that I am).

So I realize that she didn't know who I was but she kept saying how familiar I looked and though we agreed that it was at Tsuen Wan she didn't seem convinced.  I was going to tell her that I'd leave now and call her tomorrow.  I wanted to give her time to think about who I am and it would be best if I left and let her sleep on it.  Then in step with her perception of me as a returning customer she removed my backpack and my sweater.  Right then and there I just caved in to her machinations.  We both stripped, and she led me to the shower.  More gentle kissing and smiles of satisfaction that I had returned as a customer but i could tell she still was thinking.  She grabbed my shaft to lather and I was hard.  Back at her bed she told me to lie down but my pent up desire of more than 3 years overtook me and instead I had her lie down on her back.  Passionate, deep, soft kissing.  Meaningful simultaneous kissing.  She's either a great actress or (yeah, i'm seasoned enough...she's a great actress).  Down to her breasts to which she oohed and aah-ed.  I went down past her navel and admired her abs (which I too had 3 years back when I was still smoking cigarettes; now my abs are covered with the fatty remnants of french fries, Snicker's bars and frozen burritos) and down to her sweet pussy.  So I'm licking her clit and I can see the whites of Kila's eyes and her hands either slowly rubbing her breasts or clasping my hands and it's ideal when the girl's into it and you, right?  I'm teasing her with swipes at her thighs and lavish licks back to her clit that send her into convulsions when all of a sudden Kila pulls me up and yells out: "I know who you are!"

She brought me up to her face.  I felt like I was stealing.  Like I was caught stealing.  I felt ashamed like when I was busted sniffing the panties of neighbor Brandy in her bedroom.   I felt denuded (yes, denuded while naked), my cover had been exposed.  No longer could I hide beneath the veneer of being a customer and shame overcame me and I'm positive for Kila too. Then Kila and I laughed, maybe laughs of nervousness, and gently we kissed some more.

TELL HER HAWAII SENT YOU
Girlfriend Experience in the San Francisco Bay area means two things: passionate kissing and bbbj.  You will get both from Kila.  I like GFE girls.  I'm not into PSE: "Oh, yeah, baby.  I like your Kok, your Mong Kok.  Fuk me haad, baby".  My experience with Kila was GFE all the way.  I couldn't ask for more from her.  She's also very responsive to DATY.  Tell her Hawaii sent you for two reasons: (1) you doubters can confirm my former occupation and (2) it should help break the ice between you two.  I never dated the girls when I was working.  I kept it professional, you know?  Girls do talk about bosses that sleep with them.  Some girls even thought I was gay.  However, Mia was the one that I liked the most (out of 200+ girls).  She knew I was quitting and suggested we travel together but I regretfully cut ties with everyone and her in the San Fran area (but that's another vlog episode).  She's in ShanShuiPo as of now but had told me that she'll be moving to Causeway Bay towards the end of January.  Who knows?  Just look for her ads.  She's a real sweetheart and do you know how much I like her?  I like her so much that I was hesitant to write this review and pass her onto you guys.  But who am I fooling?  Right?  Let me say that you might get as good as service as I did because though she knows that I'm here for another 2 weeks, we parted without her asking to hook up again.  So she was totally professional with me even though she's either (a) embarrassed about me having sex with her and/or (b) still upset at me for breaking all ties with everyone (including Kila -- my bad).  I wish I could right the ship with Kila/Mia but I blew it and instead I write this review.   Say hi to Mia for me.  I wish her the best and long live 141.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   1-3-2018 11:35  Karma  +10   
adrenal   24-2-2018 12:13  Karma  +5   
Placebo52   18-2-2018 06:23  Acceptance  +1   
ShiroRyu   17-2-2018 20:14  Karma  +4   
cwang   16-2-2018 16:07  Acceptance  +1   
David.youngson   12-2-2018 17:33  Karma  +2   Great
joeysexy   12-2-2018 17:24  Acceptance  +1   amazing
stinkyfeet   12-2-2018 12:18  Karma  +8   Nipp les
blast77   12-2-2018 08:49  Karma  +6   Excellent
Pinkpuffy69   12-2-2018 06:40  Karma  +2   Dude go back to her. It reminds me of some sad ass movie.
TwistedMirror   19-1-2018 00:24  Karma  +4   
bohica   16-1-2018 02:59  Karma  +6   Psycho Kila?!?
Freelancer   12-1-2018 19:43  Karma  +6   Excellent
Mister   12-1-2018 17:07  Karma  +7   Original. You’re moving on? Have enjoyed your posts
p0ison   12-1-2018 15:51  Karma  +4   Great report! Hope to read a sequel soon!
lively192   12-1-2018 15:32  Karma  +3   Good one
ricefed   12-1-2018 14:05  Karma  +3   Best story I've read on 141. Kudos!
UncleDad   12-1-2018 14:01  Karma  +4   The stars were aligned finally. It's too bad you didn't tell her. Visit again and tell the truth! The truth will set y ...
batman108   12-1-2018 13:00  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
hotjac   12-1-2018 11:55  Karma  +4   Great experience ... it's such a small world!
Scorpius62   12-1-2018 11:20  Karma  +5   Nice story...destiny?
deadliner   12-1-2018 10:42  Karma  +4   Thanks for this great story. What's AAMP? Google suggest American Assoc of Meat Producers? Not that, is it?
koroquet   12-1-2018 09:21  Karma  +3   serendipity.
NeverWong   12-1-2018 06:13  Karma  +3   Wow!

1hourOfLove
addictedtogirls
Nookie Newbie

UID 60430
Digest Posts 0
Credits 94
Posts 6
Karma 94
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2018 02:58  Profile P.M. 
Her DB page is long gone.  Do you remember which building this was in?
gonwan
Nookie Newbie

UID 73207
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2018 07:42  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the write up. Lovely story

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   1-3-2018 11:40  Acceptance  -2   a member since 2011 and still don't know the rules, use the rating system bro!
Halski
Kinky King

UID 198973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1008
Posts 60
Karma 1001
Acceptance 142
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2018 09:28  Profile P.M. 
Hey bro

Being a PO has to suck.

Mia?   whose house?
jk45_89
Lustful Lord

UID 230958
Digest Posts 0
Credits 613
Posts 59
Karma 579
Acceptance 675
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-2-2018
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2018 09:34  Profile P.M. 
Great write up.  Thanks, I'm sold!  If Kila is around next week, I'm in!

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   1-3-2018 11:51  Acceptance  +2   please use the rating system for 1 liners, thanks.