Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  1600 HKD
Repeat: yes

I've read a few reviews on the girls and had them on my list to visit for 2018. After seeing they're here again made an effort to book with them. It seems like you need to call Roy early or else the girls get filled up quite early. After trying a few days I finally was able to get a slot with them.

Both girls are slim and attractive. Small waist and enhanced boobs. They had some skimpy lingerie and are quite pleasant to meet.

I tried to build rapport with both girls but their english isn't that great for conversation.

Part 1 was a bath with both girls, TwinB would work my lower body and TwinA on my upper.
Both girls made sure to provide eye contact and it was really fun switching attention between girls. After a BBBJ and some fun and bubbles, the girls dried me off and moved me to the bed.

Part 2 was the girls giving me a massage on the bed. There was a lot of tickling and cat baths, once again great fun switching attention between the girls and having them both on top of me. The dual BBBJ was incredible. it was every bit as fantasised holding both girls head to my lil bro as they both licked and sucked. It's also great to have one of the twins completely distracting me which the other was putting the cap on (didn't even notice)

Part 3 was the most robotic from the whole experience. The twins took turns in missionary while the other played with my upper body. As mentioned in a previous review, TwinA only allowed for half-penetration, and the way that all our bodies were positioned it didn't allow me to thrust with any kind of rhythm. in Hind-sight. I think having the girls in doggy might have been a better position. I'll have to keep that in mind for next time.

There definitely was some icebreaking that needed to happen as we were all getting accustomed to each other. I think future punts with them will get better.

I think 3P is something worth trying, and the mechanics are quite different compared to 1:1. Just like your virginity, you get better as you progress, and I think future 3P punts are no different.

Recent Ratings
conmebol   11-1-2018 14:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
orden   9-1-2018 18:13  Karma  +3   Excellent
pecanada   9-1-2018 15:06  Karma  +2   3P is on my bucket list !
batman108   9-1-2018 12:21  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
hotjac   8-1-2018 19:49  Karma  +3   Super thanks for the info - they sound like a must try
linkx   8-1-2018 19:04  Karma  +3   GOOD!
p0ison   8-1-2018 18:38  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Petay_1283   8-1-2018 17:22  Karma  +10   excellent, thanks.
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2018 20:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 lawnmower's post

Excellent experience! Like you say a three some is a different experience in more than two ways, especially if the girls are interactive. Once in Xi'an I had a duo and they wouldn't touch each other, not even the stroke of a breast - it was still fun having them side-by-side doggy style on the edge of the bed while I'm was standing, and doing one for a few minutes and then the other, and eating one while ffing the other.

But, but, but, the next time, with others ... when they are interactive it takes things to a whole new level dual tongues on one, and alternating ffying - each is sure to cum as one knows exactly how much and how little to do the other. The most fun was when one would grasp my little brothers base and use it as stirring spoon while it was inside the other.

This brings back so many great times ...