Subject: If you loved RIO, which other spa would you recommend?
Mario78
Carnal Conqueror

UID 137529
Digest Posts 0
Credits 223
Posts 79
Karma 214
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-11-2015
Location Italy
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2018 01:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
If you loved RIO, which other spa would you recommend?

I have been to the Rio spa before and really enjoyed it (you can find my review about it here).

Based on the girls, facility & service, which other spa that is like RIO would you recommend?

Recent Ratings
doncha   22-1-2018 10:04  Karma  +1   
batman108   3-1-2018 12:16  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Baboydave
Nookie Newbie

UID 226157
Digest Posts 0
Credits 50
Posts 7
Karma 49
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2018 07:19  Profile P.M. 
Depends On What You're Looking For

First of all, really cool posts about Rio, well done.
As for other options, no other sauna in Macau is quite like Rio, Rio has by far the nicest, most lavish facilities. It is also probably the priciest option around.

As for comparable options, I'd say either FN or The One at Landmark hotel.
The One is probably the closest I've been to from a facilities stand point, it is really nice and new, though the lounge is much darker and has a lower ceiling and the showers are much less discrete facing the entrance and the pool directly. On the other hand, the thigh massage girls there are smoking hot and would qualify as showtime girls elsewhere, and the lineup when I was there was top notch, very high standards. The food there isn't as good as others, but it's a good option. One thing about it though is that it's a much more "Chinese" venue, so less English speaking staff.

FN has a much more worn out lounge, and the reclining chairs are not as good as the half beds in Rio and The One, however, the shower area and girls are great (this is where you get those shower bjs etc.), the thigh massage in a private room is cool and opens up a lot of options, the lineup is very impressive and diverse and the food is comparable to Rio. Bottom line, you get much (much) more bang for your buck there. Also, chances for GFE there as far as I know are much higher here than Rio where they have a routine (which is great, but not very GFE).

One last thing, as for facilities, I've never been to Victoria Spa in L'arc hotel, but I've been told it's brand new and looks really really good. I will be there at the end of January and report back.
Enjoy your trip,
D

Recent Ratings
Mario78   3-1-2018 22:16  Acceptance  +2   Thanks!
Mario78
Carnal Conqueror

UID 137529
Digest Posts 0
Credits 223
Posts 79
Karma 214
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-11-2015
Location Italy
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2018 22:16  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Baboydave at 3-1-2018 00:19
First of all, really cool posts about Rio, well done.

Thanks!

I was thinking about going to The One and Victoria or maybe 18 Sauna? At least when you look at their price lists, they seem up there with RIO (see price list jpg attached). I look forward to your review!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
escritic (Just a teddy bear)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3421
Posts 1675
Karma 3355
Acceptance 1317
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2018 12:53  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Do you still have to pay the difference when you get there now? Or the coupon is all inclusive as before?

Offering BFE to the chosen ones
doncha
Carnal Conqueror

UID 104149
Digest Posts 0
Credits 322
Posts 78
Karma 319
Acceptance 59
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-4-2013
Status Offline
Post at 22-1-2018 10:04  Profile P.M. 
Also a former huge fan of Rio, but now ECS is my spot.  Their girls haven't really been cutting it in the looks department.  I'm likely to check out The One on my next visit given the generally positive reviews overall.

where'd you end up going?