Name: Ling
Language: Chinese
Nationality: Chinese
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5 (Petite)
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price: 110RM + 200RM tip

I decided to check out Relax (a massage service) for myself, a corner premise. Greated by a young male asking my preferance.

A PRC came and i like what i saw and was lead upstairs via a small stairs to a very small room with only curtains as their door. Dimmed lightings but cold aircond and finally we off it.

Starts with full body massage and asking if i needed extra services and i asked whats available.
massage skill was just so so, skill 3/5
FS rm400
BBBJ rm200
HJ rm100
i choose BBBJ and she slowly undressed and kiss me from lips neck down to brother and work her way, no condoms, but just 2/3 not deepthroat.
added another 30mins sessions (+40, 1 hr is 70) as i just could not come.
agreed 69 and i knew i was very near to explode so i sat up and starts kissing her slowly till she was on the bed. i work on sucking her nipples while my fingers on her soft spots for almost 3-4minutes, she asked if i want to fs/sex and i went for it straight.
after 3mins she went on top and i get full view petite but nice...
almost explode and she felt it she bj for about 1min and CIM. she swallow all then clean up.
i paid her just rm200 and she's fine with it.

will come for her again

Recent Ratings
obe   2-1-2018 08:27  Acceptance  +5   You have posted this in the wrong section bro.
batman108   2-1-2018 03:04  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks