Subject: D1: #180. Report, a question for the veterans, and random travel tips.
pasadenaoc
Carnal Conqueror

UID 58420
Digest Posts 0
Credits 202
Posts 49
Karma 201
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2017 12:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
D1: #180. Report, a question for the veterans, and random travel tips.

It has been a long, long time since I've had the opportunity/privilege to post.  The last time I was in Macau was several years ago, and I've been just hammered with work in the States ever since.  It's been nice for my back pocket, but not so much for my front, if you catch my drift.  Anyway, I finally found some time to take a well deserved vacation, and I headed to Hong Kong/Macau for a few days of debauchery.  Only managed time away from my traveling companions for 2 separate sessions, which I'll report separately as the experiences were very different.  Unfortunately, they don't partake in this hobby, otherwise I would have been much more active.

This trip to Macau was actually while I was waiting to go to the airport at the end of our trip (I made a trip to Macau at the beginning of the trip too, which I'll report separately).  My friends had already left, and I had about another 8 hours in HK to kill before my flight.  I headed to Shun Tak to take the ferry over, and then as soon as I got off I breezed through immigration and headed straight to the taxi queue outside and told them to take me to Sofitel.  I didn't get a voucher package from Shun Tak because I was leaving for Macau on a Friday afternoon, and Shun Tak was packed with people trying to get to Macau, so much so that the next regular ticket to Macau was going to be another hour, plus time in line at immigration (I've never seen the next available ferry leaving 1 hour later... that was crazy)!  So instead, I opted to pay a little extra to go on Super Class, which was leaving in 15 minutes.  Also, I asked the cabbie to take me to Sofitel, because a few times I've asked to go to Darling 1, I sometimes get quoted a different rate instead of the meter, or they will sometimes spend time trying to convince you to go somewhere else, presumably for a commission to them, which I didn't want to deal with.  Sofitel is a really short walk away, so I figured it's just easier to ask to go there.

Anyway, got to Sofitel, made the short walk, hit the button to go to the third floor, and walked into Heaven ver2.  Some of the veterans may remember the old D1 at Jai Alai... there was just something about the fishbowl that I used to just love and that I really, really miss.  Plus, you could just walk there from the ferry terminal, which was nice.  Somehow, this new D1 just isn't quite the same in terms of giving you that "walking into paradise" feeling.  Maybe it's also cuz at the old D1 I remember there would be girls at the podium to great you too, not just the managers, haha.

Sat down, was given the usual spiel (Thai here, Vietnam here, etc.).  Looking at the selection, there was one girl that just kept on catching my eye, plus she looked like a prettier version of a girl I used to work with that I always thought was really cute, so in my broken Chinese I said "ee ba ling," paid up at the desk (1860 MOP, in case anyone was wondering about price for PRC girl on a Friday at 6:40 pm), and was accompanied by my lady to the room.

Name: "Ling Xu" (or something like that.  I'm Asian but not Chinese and my Mandarin is extremely limited).
Number: 180
Face: 4/5 (not a stunner, but very cute)
Breasts: 3/5 (looked great in the pushup bra, but a bit saggy with obvious boob job once the bra came off)
Body: 3/5 (tattoo below her navel, potentially to cover a c-section scar but didn't really look closely)
Service: 5/5 (mind-blowingly good, read below)
Repeat: Yes, but it gets interesting... read below

Once we got to the room, she went straight for the bathtub to start the bubbly, so I thought I was in for a mechanical session, though I'm glad I was wrong.  Afterwards she got undressed, which is where the disappointment of the boobs being a bit saggy and the tattoo were finally unveiled (I don't mind tattoos, but this one almost felt like a pimp mark or a cover up or something).  She was thin but not especially lean, which I didn't mind at all because her face was so cute.  She helped me get undressed and then we went to the bed.

This is where the session turned from mechanical to total GFE.  We laid down on the bed, and she started to do a hybrid cat bath/snuggle, sorta alternating between the two, each time looking me in the eyes and smiling before resting her head on my chest and giving me a big hug.  After about a minute of this, she started massaging my LB, which by now was at full attention.  As she started doing that, she started kissing me all over, neck, ears, chest, and all around my LB without actually going down, which I gotta say is an incredible feeling dealing with the tease/anticipation.  Then, she moved on to giving me a thigh massage, which felt incredible because I had spent the morning visiting the Big Buddha, so my legs were actually kinda sore.  Of course, the thigh massage was accompanied by a few trips just a little further north, both with hands and lips.  I was on cloud 9 at this point, and she could tell I was relaxed and having a good time.  We started talking in her broken English and my very limited Mandarin.  Learned that she has been doing this for over a year, that she lives in Zhuhai by herself and only does this to afford living there but doesn't really like it, she has two dogs at home that she loves, random things like that.  It sounds weird, but it's kinda like we were getting to know each other almost like a first date, except skipping past all the formalities and ultimately just getting down to business on that first date.

After a few more minutes of massage/talking, we headed to the tub.  She started going through the usual D1 routine (wash, massage with her tits, turn over and massage with LS/butt), but then switched to a mix between DFK, rubbing her tits in my face, cuddling close to me, going back down on me, rinse and repeat.  I don't know if this is what she normally does or if we just somehow had a great connection, but it didn't feel mechanical at all and from her smile I could tell she was enjoying her time with me as much as I was with her, or at least I've convinced myself of that.

Eventually we step out of the tub, talk a little more about ourselves as we rinse off (she's never been to the States, I've never been to Zhuhai, little things like that) and make our way back to the bed.  Her, it was just like coming home after a romantic night out with your girlfriend.  We started DFK on the bed, which led to each other feeling the other person's body, and eventually she laid me down as we were DFK, started kissing me all over again and made her way down to LB.  She definitely knows what she's doing down there, and after a few minutes I couldn't hold out any longer.  So she reached for a dom, capped me, and started in CG.  Now, I've had my fair share of women on top, WG and otherwise, and I've never had it feel as good as that.  Despite being a WG, she was super tight (maybe lots of Kegels?) and just rode my LB insatiably.  It was so good I could actually feel LB touch all the different corners of her LS, something I've never really experienced before and don't know how to describe other than to say it was absolutely incredible.  After a while, I was about to explode, so I pulled her closer to me so that I could control the pace a little better.

Eventually I switched her into missionary, which I could tell she was totally into, as she kept on pulling me in to go deeper while also shifting her pelvis and legs in different positions to make the sensation for both of us just a little bit different every few pumps.  Just awesome.  Finally, she did this thing where she closed her legs around my LB but tilted her pelvis up which made it super tight and super deep.  I couldn't hold out any longer, and just let it rip!

I rolled off, and she dried me and herself off (we were both pretty sweaty by the end, haha), took of the dom and gave me this really cute, sly look like "look what u did!"  We laid back down and just cuddled for about minutes.  She asked what I was doing in Macau, and I told her it was a vacation from work.  She asked if I have a girlfriend, to which I said no, which is true. I asked her if she has a boyfriend, and she said she did for about a year, but they broke up.  He was much older though, in his 40s, and apparently already married, so I'm guessing it was a mistress rather than girlfriend situation.  Then we started chatting about our daily lives, how she like playing video games and actually came to work late that day cuz she got caught up in a video game.  It was nice to just decompress after what was an incredible session, and just sorta connect with her on a personal level rather than a client/provider level.

Finally a phone call came and we knew we had to wrap things up.  Headed to go rinse off, and she asked me if I have Wechat or QQ.  I told her no, but I have FB, whatsapp, etc. which she didn't have.  She asked if I wanted her number so that I could text her.  I told her I was heading back to the US, and I don't really speak/type in Chinese.  She initially responded she could reply to me in English, but then dropped the subject and just continued to rinse me off.

As we were getting dressed I pulled out my cell phone to check the time, and she asked me again if she could give me her number and maybe we could text each other.  Since it seemed like she really wanted to, I gave her my phone and she typed in her number.  I told her I'll try to get we chat or something if she wanted to stay in touch, and that made her smile.  After we got dressed, we walked out arm in arm, she led me back to the elevator, and I descended back into the real world.

Overall, I had a fantastic time with her, probably the best GFE and frankly some of the best sex I've ever had.  She was super sweet, but I'm not really sure why she persisted in trying to give me her number.  It's not like I'm local and can be a regular customer outside of work, and I told her I was going back to the US soon and that I don't really know Chinese.  Anyway, I dunno if she's looking for a friend or a longterm business contact or is gonna try to hit me up for money or what, but if someone out there understands what the digits were for, I'd appreciate any opinions.

As promised, some random travel info that I've learned from this experience:
- If you are willing to shell out a little extra cash, during busy hours paying for Super Class I think is worth it.  You can leave earlier in general, and you are one of the first ones off the ferry, which means first through immigration, first to the taxi queue/busses, first to the sauna I'm not sure if you can get super class with one of the vouchers, but if you can it might not be a bad deal to upgrade.

- If you need to return around a specific time, take a few extra minutes to buy your return ticket home in advance before leaving the ferry terminal.  On weekends the crowds can be pretty crazy, and sometimes because ferries fill you may have to wait for 2 or even 3 ferries before another one is open in Economy class.  Also, if you are leaving for HKIA by ferry in the morning, definitely try to buy your ticket ahead of time, as the ferry to the airport (especially the first one in the morning) can sell out unexpectedly.  The ferry to the airport is nice, because you can check you bags at the ferry terminal instead of the airport, and you get a bit of a refund on your ticket price once you get to the airport.

- If you are leaving for the US direct from HKIA on Cathay Pacific, you can no longer do in-town baggage check in HK.  Rather annoying, especially when you have to learn this the hard way as I did.

Hope you enjoyed the read.  Happy Hunting!  I'll post about my other experience (at The One at Landmark) another day.

Recent Ratings
HKVISITOR45   29-12-2017 04:46  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jmark   16-12-2017 13:06  Karma  +5   She's hoping you'll come back and maybe invite her out for private time?
waldo   16-12-2017 10:27  Karma  +5   nice
cookiemonsta   15-12-2017 23:47  Karma  +5   great tips
porkchops   15-12-2017 18:41  Karma  +5   Thanks!
tripwire   15-12-2017 17:31  Karma  +3   
stranger604   15-12-2017 16:52  Karma  +5   Excellent
stinkyfeet   14-12-2017 20:02  Karma  +5   
lively192   14-12-2017 16:47  Karma  +2   
Mister   14-12-2017 14:03  Karma  +5   Excellent detailed report. Maybe she’s lonely and would like a penpal ;-)
batman108   14-12-2017 13:11  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
aurufc   14-12-2017 13:00  Karma  +5   Great report and fkg Cathay, they are getting worse!!1 lol
SalesGuy555
Musky Member

UID 217558
Digest Posts 0
Credits 190
Posts 26
Karma 188
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 22-12-2017 02:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 pasadenaoc's post

Fantastic Report!  Thanks Very Much!

Recent Ratings
jake.houston   22-12-2017 03:15  Acceptance  +1   Please use the ratings for these short comments. Helps the OP and keeps the forum clean. Thx.