Nationality & Language: From Hong Kong, speaks Cantonese
Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $1000HKD stayed a bit over 1 hour
Repeat: For good service and boobs, sure. Otherwise, no.

Researched about a handful of people I wanted to checkout based on the sex141 DB. Dora was third on my list. Entered the building around 5pm and found that my top 4 were all marked as busy. After about 5 minutes going between doors, I passed by Dora's door the second time and finally found one that from my list that had a welcome sign. Apparently, she was just busy before because she was on the phone -_-'. At first glance, her age shows quite a bit but she does have some great boobs. More than enough for a great boob job. If I was a bit more picky and the other choices on my list weren't all busy already, I would have shopped around first though. Her pic from the DB is attached.

Anyways, it's been quite some time since I had any fun so I was quite interested in going twice. Asked her if she would be available for that and how much that would be when I entered. She immediately quoted me for $1000 (which is just her normal rate X 2). I didn't immediately agreed to it but after my first pop, I agreed to a second and didn't negotiate anymore, which in hindsight, I probably could have. Anywho, after knowing that she was available for doing it twice, we individually took off our clothes and went into the shower. She cleaned me well and was very polite throughout the experience. Once I was cleaned, I waited for her on the bed for a bit and she then proceeded to catbath me to get things up and running ;)

When the catbath ended she then proceeded to do a BBBJ. I asked her about it while she was catbathing me and she made no mention of it being extra or anything (which I know some does charge for). The BBBJ was good, great suction and she even alternated between that and boob job quite seamlessly. After about 10 minutes of that, she put a cap on me and got onto of me. Its pretty great seeing her on top as you can imagine with most girls that have great boobs. We then proceeded to switch between her on top, missionary and doggystyle for the next 10 minutes before my first pop.

She immediately tried convincing me to consider a second and I was too tired and still too horny to think much, so I agreed. For the next 20 minutes she actually gave a quite fulfilling massage, all the way from shoulders, arms, legs and front and back of me. We chatted during this time. Found out that at least in her opinion, these walkups start around 12-1pm, they are most busy around 9pm and she sees about 3-5 people per day, with a max of 7-8 people in one day. She also got two calls during this time period. One was a potential customer which she told after 630pm to come by and the other was her son. Asked her how old her son is and apparently her son is 12 years old :O. I am probably on the younger side of people on this forum so was quite surprised to realize that she is quite significantly older than I am. Was a bit of turn off to know for sure, but again her boobs were enough to compensate for her age haha.

Anyways, after the massage we went back at it again. She wiped me off and did BBBJ and boob job again. After that we switched to her on top, missionary and doggystyle again like before. Except this time around I lasted quite a lot longer and I definitely got a much better sense that she was a lot more wet this time around. We did it for about another 10ish minutes before I asked her if I can just cum on her boobs (because who doesn't want more time with those boobs ). Was surprised that she just agreed and again, no extra charge or anything for her to do so. Popped a second time finally, rested on the bed a bit while we both checked our phones before she offered to shower me once more. Got dressed afterwards, paid and left.

tldr; Dora shows her age quite a bit. However, the variety of things she is willing to do at no extra charge (cumming on boobs, BBBJ) is appreciated. As is her amazing boobs. If I was looking for a gal with a good body and skillset, then she is someone to consider.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
NeverWong   14-12-2017 09:53  Karma  +2   
blast77   13-12-2017 13:50  Karma  +3   
batman108   13-12-2017 12:25  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
Petay_1283   13-12-2017 11:20  Karma  +5   
JJJ37   13-12-2017 09:29  Karma  +6   
hkmann   13-12-2017 01:59  Karma  +4   dora must be closing in on 50...5/5 body? Eye of the beholder I guess.
porkchops   13-12-2017 01:03  Karma  +3   Thanks!
aurufc   12-12-2017 22:36  Karma  +2   At least you got your 1st report in before 10 yrs on the forum lol! keep them coming!!! :-)