Subject: Is it okay to ask for a picture on Whatsapp/WeChat?
johnorange
Nookie Newbie

UID 216445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 4
Karma 3
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-9-2017
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2017 01:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Is it okay to ask for a picture on Whatsapp/WeChat?

So, there's a lot of photoshopped pictures on go141.com.  If the pictures are not photoshopped, they are often blurred out.  If you're interested in a particular target, is it okay to ask them for another picture on Whatsapp/WeChat?  Is this an accepted practice or will the girls simply ignore/reject your request?

And based on your experience, when you do ask for them to send you a picture on Whatsapp/WeChat, do they usually send you an accurate one?

Recent Ratings
batman108   12-12-2017 05:36  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
Bodasen (Rugrug)
Lustful Lord

UID 219911
Digest Posts 0
Credits 879
Posts 46
Karma 868
Acceptance 226
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-11-2017
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2017 02:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I generally ask for a selfie with them holding up a piece of paper with todays date and some word i give them. In my experiene, all the providers who are genuine don't have a huge issue doing this. That way you're not asking for a 'picture' as such either.

All in all though, you can't have the expectation that they'll include their face - and it's perfectly justified for them to want to keep it hidden.

Regardless, just be polite, explain your reasoning behind questions you ask and i they refuse to provide even a faceless pic, then think long an hard about proceeding

Recent Ratings
p0ison   11-12-2017 11:07  Acceptance  +3   Thats the SOP for freelancers, not so sure about 141 though.
aurufc   11-12-2017 07:19  Acceptance  +3   or when you turn up, thy are so far away from photos just move on to the next