Name:  NA  
Nationality & Language: Chinese/Mandarin
Face:  8/10 (both)
Body:  8/10 (both)
Skill: 9/10 overall
Service: 9/10
GFE: Yes
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: 395 (5 massages) + VIP room 2 hours (158 ?) + 500 (tip)  
Repeat: YES

I was visiting China for a business, and I had an open afternoon that day.  I previously enjoyed visiting spa in Shenzhen, but never been to Gold Coast spa, so I decided to try here.  Regular routine, but, this time, they asked for passport to get in.  I told them I did not bring it and they just let me in.  Overall, pretty clean facility comparable to other large upscale spas in Shenzhen.  However, I thought the attendants were less pushy.

I went there around 3PM on weekdays, so the spa was not that busy. Since I was new to the place, I found a seat and started to explore the facility.  After about 10 minutes, this guy attendant came and started ask me about what I wanted.  Since I did not speak Chinese, I communicated with Google translator.  He actually was very helpful and used his translator to also communicate.  He told me that there are many "beautiful girls" available now.  Since the photoshop images are not that reliable, I told him to pick 2 girls for arm and thigh massages.  About 5 minutes, these two very pretty girls came to my chair giggling and smiling.  Both had very nice bodies.  One was from Hunan and she had a sexy look, tall (for Chinese ~5'6''), slim with B+ tits.  The other was from Sichuan and was cute, had B+ tit with nice big ass (I love this).  They started to massage and they were very playful and giggling throughout.  I was concern that they would just giggle with each other and be annoying, but surprisingly, they were soooo much fun.  Flirting a little (ok a lot), very responsive, and seem very interested in my time in China.  All these was using Google translator - I love google translator.  

The thigh girl was much more adventurous and asked if I wanted to get a room for more fun.  Since they were both so much fun, I said yes and got a room. Went in the room and thigh girl start to massage my LB while arm girl was just massaging my arm and chest.  They asked if I could put "3 clocks" with 300 RMB tips for both of them.  Since I was having a lot of fun and they were very pretty, I agreed.  So for about 30 min into it I started feel thigh girls tits (very nice and full B+).  With my other hand, I was feeling the nice big ass of my arm massage girls and I was having quite enjoyable time.  However, when the things started to progress, the arm girl was getting little shy and embarrassed, especially when I was trying to touch under her pants.  I think she was not as "experienced", and the thigh girl was pretty aggressive about massaging my LB.  So eventually the arm girl asked if it was ok for her to leave so I could enjoy the rest of the session more with the thigh girl.  Although I liked her also, I agreed that she could leave. I decided to give her money for 2 clock and 200 tip since she did not stay for the whole 3 sessions, and she was happy with that.

After she left, the thigh girl was now much more open about massaging my legs and I was able to touch her LB.   Also, a lot kissing and licking.  In fact, she let me put my finger in her LB as well as put her pants down to her knee for some time.  No FS since I did not have any CD and that is not my thing.  She was very responsive and wet, nevertheless.  Eventually, I    .  She cleaned me up and asked me to contact her in the future.

I went back into the lounge and hang out there more and got legit oil massage and head massage later.  Both of them was hinting at more service, but since I already had a shot, I just wanted to relax and get a good massages, which they provided.

Overall, very interesting and fun experience.  I never had two girls like that massaging me, and they were so much fun.  Overall, well worth the cost for me.   

and I started to touch the LB and butt of thigh girls and try to go under the pant of arm girls

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   19-1-2018 23:21  Karma  +4   Fun-tastic!
skml   5-1-2018 06:39  Karma  +4   
funbags2   2-1-2018 21:04  Acceptance  +1   
randomswells   20-12-2017 11:00  Acceptance  +1   
Kortaro   12-12-2017 13:38  Karma  +4   
MothToAFlame   11-12-2017 23:03  Karma  +5   Excellent
Mike747   11-12-2017 16:09  Karma  +3   Excellent! good one!
hotjac   11-12-2017 15:48  Karma  +2   Tiguala! but a good read.
blast77   11-12-2017 15:11  Karma  +6   Excellent
Petay_1283   11-12-2017 13:46  Karma  +5   Excellent
porkchops   11-12-2017 01:29  Karma  +3   Thanks!
duckling   10-12-2017 17:35  Karma  +2   her LB ºoº
batman108   10-12-2017 16:26  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2017 13:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 sunny28's post

LB??? you mean LS??

WHat was the total cost? 500 + 395 + 158 = 1,053?

This includes everything you had there? if yes then not a bad deal, I checked this place a long time ago and they wanted 600 upfront for massage so I walked away. Might give it a second try soon.

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
sunny28
Musky Member

UID 214375
Digest Posts 0
Credits 155
Posts 12
Karma 154
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-9-2017
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2017 14:24  Profile P.M. 
After I read my post that says LB (I used this to just mean private part - either pussy or penis), I realized my mistake.  It was pretty funny though.  Yes, little bro and sis is very different, indeed.  Yes. She was definitely LS - not LB.  trimmed LS.

The cost that I mentioned is just counting the 5 massage sessions (2 for arm girl and 3 for thigh) + 2 VIP room hours + tip 500 (200+300).  I paid for other legit massage and head massage, as well as I ate dinner there.  So the total cost that I paid was higher.  Nevertheless, I went there to get good massages and relax (which I got) and extra fun (which was delivered).  It was double GFE experience, which was great.  From my experience, google translator works great.  Only thing is that you have to hit it off with the girl(s).  I found some girls to be little reserved or not really into talking with iPhone, and some are very eager and fun to talk to.  Usually, the ones that I hit off are the one that I am interested in (maybe it goes both ways)...
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2017 16:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sunny28's post

The Gold Coast can be hit and miss. My experience is if you go on a weekend they can be very aggressive on insisting you go for a full massage - enough so that it really takes away from the moment, literally seconds even after you have just finished a nice thigh massage. That also goes for what "masseuses" are available, sometimes they are so very excellent and other times you feel that you are being dealt leftovers.

Their VIP room "finish" also varies. Usually it, like your experience, it's 300rmb extra, but a report here said he got it down to 150-200 one time. However if there is chemistry and a beauty - any trivial saving is a mute point.

Kudos for getting into LS, I've only had heavy petting on the divine valley through thick material,  and I thought their heavy duty stockings and panties were almost Chasity belt-like that thwarted even the best attempts at skin on skin.

As you say the facility is clean and offers a comfortable ambiance and I think it's time for a revisit.

It would have been nice to get their numbers, it would save time in knowing who will go that extra mile. That said she said to contact her for the future - did you happen to get her WeChat?
sunny28
Musky Member

UID 214375
Digest Posts 0
Credits 155
Posts 12
Karma 154
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-9-2017
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2017 10:13  Profile P.M. 
Hey hotjac,

It seems like you are also a connoisseur of spa services; I enjoyed your posts.

Since the manager got me these girls, I do not remember their #s. The thigh girl gave me her WeChat, but I must say she is non-pro and it had a lot of her personal pics with her friends.  So it should be left private.  

I agree about hit and miss nature of these massages.  I was at water cube couple days before and got a VIP massage.  The girl was very pretty (at least 8 or 9/10) and I did get a HE.  However, she was very mechanical and did not let me do much touching.  She was also not much into translating with iPhone.  So I call that a below average experience.  Interestingly, she also gave me a WeChat # for whatever reason - I would never contact her since she was really not very fun.
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2017 10:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 sunny28's post

Hi Sunny,

Yes, I like the Spas ... they are intriguing places where often you get some pleasant surprises; like constant teasing if when with SO. What I do like best though is some of the absolute stunners that are often found in the dedicated bbbj spas who take that experience to a whole new level.

Back to your experience - I understand the reluctance to share a private WeChat, and yes the non-pros usually give out their private family and friends WeChat, where the pro have two phones and two WeChat accounts. The non-pro give it out so you can ask for them again before you go back to Gold Coast, or possible a dinner date.

That said, could you contact her and ask for her work # at Gold Coast, and pass it on - that way you are not compromising her privacy and are doing her a favour by passing business her way. It is also understood that what is given to one may not be available to another due to chemistry and moods of the moment, but its a thrill just knowing that there might be a possibility    

Recent Ratings
samoem   15-12-2017 05:45  Acceptance  +1   
Alambar
Nookie Newbie

UID 228244
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22
Posts 13
Karma 22
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2018 17:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sunny28's post

Excellent informative review. Thanks to making it accessiblr to newbies like me. I am planning a visit to Shenzhen!

Johann

Recent Ratings
funbags2   19-1-2018 18:00  Acceptance  +1