Reading Access 10
Registered 4-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2017 00:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CC in TST - Nice!

Thread Subject: Session with Sexy CC in TST
Date & Time of Session:  8/12/17 3pm
Location:  Room B, Flat 203, 2/F, James S. Lee Mansion BUT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT! (See Gal DB for number)
Name:  C C
Link: http://go141.com/en/A22662-TST-1 ... =Search(bldlocation,region)
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Taiwanese but spoke OK English
Face: 8/10
Body:  9/10
Skill: 10/10
Service: 9.5/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: ?
Price & Session Length:  $600/ 30mins
Repeat: Oh yes!

Hello fellow Mongers,

this is my first post and my first by appointment experience, so forgive the poor use of acronyms in advance!

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: Various Happy Feet rub and tug massages which varied in quality and left me feeling I hadn't quite got my moneys worth. I've tried a couple of pink sign places in Mong Kok which again were usually a let down, the worse being a Chinese WG who looked at me suspiciously before entering the room. I'm a bulky guy and she was clearly worried I was hung like a rogue elephant and I'd likely split her in two. She seemed relieved when I revealed my 6" LB. She wouldn't let me touch her pussy which was a big let down for me...anyway, I digress:

THIS EXPERIENCE: C C was a real professional from go to wow. I made the appointment via Whatsapp and she was very responsive and friendly. She sent very flirty messages which added to the anticipation and the GFE I was looking for. Even confirming the appointment half an hour before was done in a playful manner.

I'd read good reports from other posters and wasn't disappointed. She was easy to find after I'd waded through the other punters loitering on the second floor of James S. Lee Mansion who really need to get on their smartphones and make an appointment instead of waiting for a WG to be available! Who can be bothered! She greeted me with a DFK, though she quickly got the message that I prefer to lead when it comes to kissing, and it eneded up being a very nice GFE snog.

She undressed me, and I undressed her...boy am I out of practice when I comes to bras! I'm sure shes had kids, because I didn't know whether to suck those nipples or hang my coat on one of them. She has a nice enough and very welcoming face, and her body was fit as fuck. I quickly had a good feel as she was tying her hair up pre-shower. Taught and smooth. My boner was well on the way. Shower was concluded with a BBBJ (she kindly gave me the choice or BBBJ or CBJ, but who the fuck chooses the latter? She clearly had no cold sores). I had to think of Theresa May to stop me blowing my load in the shower, but I got through it.

We moved to the bed where she gave me a good catlick (good on her BTW, I'm quite hairy and she risked coughing up hairballs for the next two weeks). Whille she was doing this I took the opportunity to play with her pussy and she seemed to be quite wet (though for all I know she may have applied KY in the shower). She stopped me with a "69 later" comment which I was OK with.

She then got to work on my LB again as well as tenderly licking my balls. She pointed to my arse and I was so into her licking me anywhere at this point I said go for it. She proceeded to rim me which was exquisite. These girls deserve a medal seriously! We then got to 69 for a few minutes, her pussy tasted awesome. I gazed in awe at that tight holiest of holys. I swear I've seen western chicks with bigger assholes than her beautiful punani. She even let me stick my finger in her arse an inch and seemed to enjoy it (just like my wife...oh, did I mention I was married?)

We then got going in the fourth quarter, she rolled on the cover and we got to it missionary style. I've never been into that really, too boring so before long I'd flipped her over and we were going hammer and tongue doggy style. She's very encouraging with plenty of "oh baby yes!" type comments and leaning under playing with my balls (which I love). Watching me pounding her in the mirror, and the ripples going up her arse cheeks to the small of her back soon had me on my vinegar strokes (see Urban Dictionary) and I exploded on impact.

One bit of feedback I'd give her at this point is she was pretty keen to get me in the shower at this point. Now we all know how it is, right fellas? We've just shot a round out of our single barrel pump action yoghurt rifle and our legs are a bit wobbly. I was definitely a bit unsteady on my feet making it to the shower.

After that though she was very lovely, she was interested where I came from and I talked a bit about the Taiwan/Chinese political situation (I know, big zzzzz). She helped me get dressed and that was that (after payment of course). Oh, last thing, do your own shoe laces up, she did mine way too loose

I'm definitely going again, she's a lovely lady. I love it when chicks are into fucking when I'm fucking them. She may have not been, but damn she was a good actress!

[ Last edited by  MyLeftNut at 9-12-2017 00:35 ]

Recent Ratings
scufferhk   21-12-2017 14:51  Karma  +5   
takahe2   21-12-2017 13:48  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
randomswells   21-12-2017 11:37  Acceptance  +1   
fakenameHK   14-12-2017 05:02  Acceptance  +1   Nice, I wonder if she can be talked into doing anal. Glad I saw this, always hard to find someone that starts early in t ...
hamshams   12-12-2017 11:41  Karma  +3   Yep, love her
jeffzeke   9-12-2017 14:44  Karma  +5   I've seen CC too. She is awesome!
blast77   9-12-2017 10:53  Karma  +5   Excellent
Biskits   9-12-2017 09:05  Acceptance  +1   
JJJ37   9-12-2017 08:21  Karma  +3   
batman108   9-12-2017 02:27  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
randomswells
Nookie Newbie

UID 207624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 21-12-2017 11:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Awesome summary man.  As a newbie myself, I've been lurking around trying to find the right girl, right situation.  CC sounds like the perfect entrance.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   21-12-2017 14:05  Acceptance  +2   Thanks for posting, but forum rules. This response bumps up an old thread, so consider utilizing ratings for these sent ...